Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly… - Page 3 Empty Re: Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

Post by vsobs Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 12:14

Early reports have Adam French stating that zibenajad (1st pick in the FHCL's 2nd rd) lining up with Forsberg (Vic's 3rd rd pick) and Collberg (Vic's 5th rd pick) for the defending gold medallist. This begs the question:
There must be no returning forwards? Actually......
1. Pontus Aberg (2nd rd'er)
2. Rickard Rackell (1st rd'er 2 yrs ago)
3. Victor rask (2nd rd'er 2 yrs ago)
4. Elias Lindholm - possibly top 5 pick this yr

You know what, let's just wait and see. Tom, remember, don't shoot the messenger! Lol.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly… - Page 3 Empty Re: Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 15:10

^^^^
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ignored toms last post, you know what THAT means

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 9:17

vsobs wrote:The good, the bad and the REALLY REALLY UGLY emergency update for Tom Ventura:

Can somebody please find out why Nathan Beaulieu was a healthy scratch last game please! Is it because of his poor play thus far this season or because he's tied with past Edmonton Oiler great Zack Stortini with 1 pt in 12 games! Well, not really fair for Beaulieu. Stortini played last game so he's played 1 more game than Beaulieu.

Unlike Beaulieau who is tied for 2ND LAST IN TEAM SCORING, Vic's 5th rd pick Telegin, is now 2ND IN TEAM SCORING for St. Johns and is the only plus player in the in the top 7 scorers for St. Johns. Not bad for the 1st year AHL'er who got no playing time early in the year. Currently on a 2 game pt. streak for the consensus worst pick in the FHCL draft this year! Did I mention that he was tied for 2nd in team scoring in St. Johns?

WOOOOOOOOOOOO. Tom and everybody else loves his 5th rd 1 pt Beaulieu and MONSTER PROSPECTS!!!!

HAHAHAHA

Zach Stortini – 22 gms, 1 pt, 9 shots on goal. 0.05 ppg
Nathan Beaulieu – 23 gms, 9 pts, 48 shots on goal, 0.39 ppg (DEFENCEMAN)
Ivan Telegin – 27 gms, 8 pts, 44 shots on goal, 0.30 ppg (FORWARD)

Oh and BTW Vic, the “YOUNGEST” player on the Hamilton Bulldog’s rookie “DEFENCEMAN” Nathan Beaulieu is 6th in team scoring!

Telegin is no longer tied for 2nd in team scoring he’s currently in 10th in team scoring!!!

Now that you are done reading my rant, go back up to your quote and re-read it again LINE FOR LINE!!! YOU DUMB FUCK VIC!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 13:58

Vic.....no comment???
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 2:24

crickets........................

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 3:12

Tom, once again........ for the 10th time (and I offered it to you earlier tonight and you said no again)....

TELEGIN VS BEAULIEU NHL PTS. STARTING 2013-2014

CRICKETS..................................
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 9:06

Vic I'm not sure if you know this but.......Telegin is actually a forward!

And boy do I feel stupid when you keep comparing Telegin NHL pts vs Beaulieu NHL pts LOL!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 16:16

Tom, you should feel STUPID! You are STUPID!

BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 16:32

Says the guy that finished 4th place and spent $350 to be in a keeper league with me....
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 16:58

Looks like the retard is getting a little pissed off!! Lol. Hahahahaha. I would be too if someone constantly used my own words to make me look stupid!

REMEMBER TOM, I TOLD YOU NOT TO POST!!!

BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 9:04

Says the guy that finished 4th place and spent $350 to be in a keeper league with me....
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 9:04

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 0:06

So it's taken me a little time to respond to Tom's numbers of how much of my OWN money I have APPARENTLY lost. At this time, and I looked through most of the numbers and only disagreeing with Tom on 2 fronts.

Vic paid $100 for the FHCL (this went in Tom’s pocket)
Vic lost $200 in bets to Tom (lets round down so we have nice even numbers, it’s actually $217)

Tom's email to me, Jens, Billy, Lou, and Pete Koffas on June 29, 2012:
Feel free to bring this additional $40 that you lost to me on the Germany-Italy game, to the hockey redraft next Friday, just add it on to the $167 you lost in hockey bets. If you are going to have trouble paying me $207 dollars just let me know and we can work out some sort of payment plan with a low interest rate!
I have it and can forward it to anybody (Tom?) if you want it. Oh and Tom, I trusted you (my mistake) and paid you $217 at the draft. Next time I see you you can pay me back. Oh, and I want the $10!

The second discrepency I have is the amount of money I won in the two playoff hockey pools. I'm not disagreeing with the $120 I won from the last playoff pool. The last one I won was $20 entrance fee and included me, you, Billy (phone), Jens and Newbs (phone), and the other guy who is in the WFHL with you guys (ex manager at Park 29).

It's the first hockey pool that I won and the amount that I won where I disagree with you in 2009 and not 2010 like you said. Your saying I won $140. I say it was $250. The guys in this pool were me, Tom, Angelo, Billy, Lou, Dub and Kats. This is what I said to you on April 4, 2011 at 3:16 p.m.
I believe I took everybody's money. All $250. Last year I think you won $30 off me for hockey bets as you and I both did not finish in the money.
You know how I know it was my number and not yours and why it had to be an odd number. Because Kats showed up late (he had to work that night) and we let him in the pool and he got to pick whoever was left for a ridiculous $10. I have my email if anybody wants it. If anybody wants to ask Kats if that's what happened I'm sure he will remember that cause it was hillarious for 2 reasons. One, there were still some good players left, and secondly he finished in 2nd place behind me with 176 pts.

In conclusion I want to thank Tom for having me look into the numbers because reviewing it all it appears that I went from being down $30 in Tom's estimation to being up $90.

CRICKETS..................
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 19:32

Tommy, where are you?

Yes Tommy, I have the same emails you have. Did you think I was going to erase them? Hahahahaha

Tommy, where are you? I know you came on the site at 5:57 p.m.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 0:39

Hahahaha!!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 10:47

Vic, I didn't go anywhere, I wanted to give everyone enough time to read your post as I sat back and smiled!

1. YOU DUMB, CHEAP, STUPID FUCK, do you really think I don't have every fucking dime between you and I accounted for! How about next time I you see I'll give you 10 bitch slaps RETARD!

$167 in hockey bets
$40 in soccer bets
$10 for officepools
, we split the cost (as we agreed) of our head to head TomVic team bet that "YOU LOST"!

You pathetic fuck, 6 months after the fact, u r crawling back and begging, hoping to re-coup some of your loses and "HOPING" that I would forget.....have some honour you fucking LOSER!

2. I will admit when I am wrong.....you didn't win $140 in that playoff pool and you "did" win an odd number but i wasn't $250 (LIKE YOU HOPED!) you won $150, I forgot to calculate the $10 that we let Kats in for. If you remember it was yours and Doobie's first salary cap playoff pool and from the email below (see doobs comment the day after the draft), the stingy Mark Dubrieul's was not happy with the format or his team (I'll email you the original email if you guys like or just check your email.....) SO I WILL UPDATE MY ORIGINAL POST ON PAGE "4" TO SHOW THAT IN POOLS WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER YOU ARE -$20 not -$30 AND I AM STILL +$390 WITH $230 OF THAT COMING "DIRECTLY" FROM YOU!!! I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE ERROR!

Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 9:08 AM
To: Ventura, Tom (CA - SW Ontario);
vaseuro@hotmail.com; victorsobieraj@hotmail.com; purenature@primus.ca; azikantas@hotmail.com; gkatsuras@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: We need a vote ASAP!!!

Hey guys, thanks for having me in this pool - $20 well spent. My team is shit and I will no longer be checking the pool website. So don't send me anymore emails, I am officially deleting any email that comes through on behalf of this pool. Fuck you Tom and your stupid salary cap pool.

To: vaseuro@hotmail.com; victorsobieraj@hotmail.com; whp_mark@hotmail.com; purenature@primus.ca; azikantas@hotmail.com; gkatsuras@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:08:05 -0400

Ok, I got the site up (you would have received an email with the login) let me know if I put anything incorrectly. It will not show any points today, you will see that updated tomorrow morning.

Lou, Angelo, Kats, still waiting for your vote???

Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 1:57 PM
To: Ventura, Tom (CA - SW Ontario);
victorsobieraj@hotmail.com; Mark Dubreuil; lou; azikantas@hotmail.com; gkatsuras@hotmail.com

Mother fucker!

I just re-calculated my numbers and I am over by $3M, not $4M.....

Id rather pick who I get to lose and not lose Brodeur the best goalie in the game!!

Either way, my teams shit and I do not see repeated playoff success. Whatever you guys want to do is fine by me. Rules are rules.
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 12:44

does this email from Jens mean that he is a quitter too?

wow................jens you are a piece of shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 13:22

Lou, this is common knowledge!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 16:15

Tom, I was like a kid in a candy store waiting for you to respond with that garbage blackout Dub's response. Waiting! Hahahaha. Did you actually think I was scared and worried about your response? WOOOOOOOOOOOO. So scared! Lol. I don't want you to EVER use the word honour or honest ever again! Let me tell you why...

LIE #1 - TOM ADDS $10 FOR OFFICEPOOLS TO HIS WINNINGS
Vic paid $100 for the FHCL (this went in Tom’s pocket)
Vic lost $200 in bets to Tom (lets round down so we have nice even numbers, it’s actually $217)
Vic won $20 one month (nice work Vic!)
Vic paid $20 for the playoff pool
Why did you LIE and add the $10 for officepools to your winnings? Is it to make yourself look good? You specifically state entrance fees, etc. seperately. How does half the fee for officepools equal what went in your pocket from Vic?
Do you ever tell the truth?
BOOM!!!!
WOOOOO

LIE #2 - THE AMOUNT WON EQUALS MY ODD # WON AND NOT THE EVEN # YOU ORIGINALLY SAID
Vic wins $260 in 2 playoff pools ($40 of that is Tom’s money)
I will admit when I am wrong.....you didn't win $140 in that playoff pool and you "did" win an odd number but i wasn't $250 (LIKE YOU HOPED!) you won $150, I forgot to calculate the $10 that we let Kats in for.
Scary how fucking insane my memory is eh Tom? When Tom realizes Kats will more than likely remember and admit his late arrival from working at Diane's Restaurant he says "Oh I'm sorrry guys. I forgot" Hahahaha.
BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO

LIE #3 - THE POOL WAS YOUR SALARY CAP POOL AT YOUR HOUSE
If you remember it was yours and Doobie's first salary cap playoff pool and from the email below (see doobs comment the day after the draft)
This is Dub's email TO TOM!! TO TOM!! TO TOM!! TO TOM!!
To: Ventura, Tom (CA - SW Ontario); vaseuro@hotmail.com; victorsobieraj@hotmail.com; purenature@primus.ca; azikantas@hotmail.com; gkatsuras@hotmail.com

Hey guys, thanks for having me in this pool - $20 well spent.

Who thanks somebody else for having him in his own pool?? Every salary cap playoff pool that Mark (only 1 of them) and I (I've been in 2) have been in have been at YOUR HOUSE! I know this for two reasons. One, because Kats showed up late and picked almost his entire team from your breakfast nook. Secondly, because I picked up Doob and drove him to your house and on the way I told Doob that the thing Philly was missing was a guy like Pronger and then they went and traded for him. Shall we aske Doob? I'll bet you $100 that it was at your house. The pool your getting confused about is the Mark and Tom REGBULAR SEASON pool at Vic's house. Remember the good laugh you and Doob had because you brought the Greeks and Mark got Newbs and Jens on the phone to do the draft. Insane fucking memory!! Fucking insane!
BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO

LIE #4 - THE TWO PLAYOFF POOLS I WON WERE NOT 2010 AND 2011
2010 and 2011
Vic wins $260 in 2 playoff pools ($40 of that is Tom’s money)
Let me re-post what pickuphockey.com sent me JUNE 13, 2009 at 22:56 PST
Your stats for this hockey pool are NOW FINAL. We hope you had a great playoff season.
We thank-you so much for using PickupHockey.com and hope to see you back here for the 09/10 hockey season where you'll see tons of new features and upgrades! Please keep in mind that in the off-season you can still participate in the forums and get all your hockey news here.
Your Hockey Pool Administrator has selected you to receive automatic stat summary updates for your hockey pool via email.
Stats updated as of 2009-06-13 22:56 PST
Pool Name: ventura2009
Password: oilers2009

Rank Team Name TTL PLN
1 Vic Sobieraj 252 3
2 Kats 176 3.25
3 Tom Ventura 142 0
4 Billy 132 0
5 Doobie 115.75 0
6 Lou Mavrantzas 102.75 0
7 Angelo 87.25 0
Legend: TTL - Points To Date PLN - Points Last Night
You hang your lies on an email from Dub who can't even remember his first name when he gets drunk. The guys is known throughout Windsor as 'BLACK OUT DUB'! Are you kidding me? Hahahaha. For a guy who prides himself and says how accurate, thorough and honest he is, YOUR OWN posts and emails show us what a BLATANT LIAR you are! I didn't make it up. I just copied and posted YOUR WORDS! Do you honestly think these guys are fucking stupid? Do you think that if you post, bold and underline a few of your fucking words that you will be believed? I used two of your posts using YOUR OWN words to show how much honour you have. You constantly LIE and I show it using your OWN WORDS.
BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO

I told you not to post you lying dishonourable fucking snake!!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 16:47

Holy shit! Does Tom ever tell the truth?

Ps. Lou what the fuck are you talking about? What email did i send saying i was gonna quit? Learn how to read retard!!!!! Obviously dumb Angelo runs his mouth too! LOU'S SO DUMB AND SHUT UP ANGELO!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 17:10

hey dummy............

"My team is shit and I will no longer be checking the pool website. So don't send me anymore emails, I am officially deleting any email that comes through on behalf of this pool. Fuck you Tom and your stupid salary cap pool. "

FUCKING QUITTER!!!!!!!!!

thats why you and vic are buddy buddy............all quitters stick together, since no one else wants likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 17:58

Tom is a dirty fuckin liar and Jens is a dirty fuckin quitter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 18:58

Vic its painful how stupid Angelo and Lou are! They make Ventura look smart and thats hard to do considering how dumb you make him look daily!!

Once again Lou and Angelo learn how to read!!! Both Vic and Tom state numerous times that the email came from Mark Dubreuil and not me! You could even go one step further and read the email and you will see it was sent from Mark Dubreuil (yes Lou, the same email you copy and pasted)

Fucking dumb Greeks, before you insult somene learn the English language!!!

Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 3:18

Guys, the email came from Mark! Jens wasn't in that playoff pool! Lou, do u just selective read like Tom? How does someone copy and paste something from someone else and not know who they are quoting? Defeats the whole purpose! Poor lou! Fuck lou is dumb but I already knew that and so does everybody else. But guys, take it easy on Lou. He himself says he has the onset of Alzheimer's.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 14:49

wait..............you have a brother??
what?

I actually saw the name Dubreuil and just assumed that it was this piece of shit that I deal with on a regular basis.

but.........I am also big enough to admit when I make a mistake. unlike you two fucks.

just remember one thing, both of you.....................even cops get knocked the fuck out!! if you don't believe me, please ask Rob.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next