Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly… - Page 2 Empty Re: Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 17:10

I always knew he was dumb..................but not this dumb!

people start loooosing their minds when there are inches away from having a hear attack.

guys, leave Vic alone................we still want him around in case Angelo gets thrown in jail again.
plus, I've been to 3 funerals last week alone.

Back to top Go down

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly… - Page 2 Empty Re: Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

Post by vsobs Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 18:43

Tom, you stupid fuck! You are so fucking dumb! You think Kopitar went to play there ONLY because of his brother? You think Landeskog went to play there because ONLY because of his friends and family?

YOU STUPID DUMB FUCK! YOU REALLY ARE STUPID!

I can honestly say that they play there for 2 reasons:
1) because the league is decent
2) for personal reasons

You think they are going to play in a bushleague league and possibly blow millions of dollars away and their playing career away just to play with their brother if they get injured? Fuck you really are stupid. Yes, I know they have insurance that covers them for a certain amount. I want to repeat what I have said the whole year on this site.
Tom, you are one dumb fuck and making you look stupid is easy!!!! It really is easy and I wish it was more challenging for me. But it is what it is and I have to face the fact that making you look stupid is easy for me.

As for Filip Forsberg. This is what I want for my STUD prospect. I want him playing in a league that allows him to play the most and in every type of situation to further develop him and get him ready. So playing the SEL is not what I want for Forsberg you stupid fuck. The guy just turned 18. He wasn't even 18 when he was drafted. That's what I want for Forsberg you stupid fuck!

Just wondering about Cam Fowler and why he is playing in Sweeden's 2nd division. Does he have a long last cousin playing on his team. You stupid fuck!!!

WOOOOOO. I love Tom's stupidity.
WOOOOOO. Lou, I always knew you were stupid. That's it. I know you are stupid.

WHO HAS ANZE KOPITAR?
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 14:31

Well said Vic, thank you!

Ps. Tom and Lou are so dumb but Lou's dumber because Tom bends him over all the time!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 23:10

Is he really dumber than Tom if he knows what's going on and doesn't say anything cause he likes it?
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 13:11

I love it when the badges stick together

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 23:25

The good, the bad and the REALLY REALLY UGLY emergency update for Tom Ventura:

Can somebody please find out why Nathan Beaulieu was a healthy scratch last game please! Is it because of his poor play thus far this season or because he's tied with past Edmonton Oiler great Zack Stortini with 1 pt in 12 games! Well, not really fair for Beaulieu. Stortini played last game so he's played 1 more game than Beaulieu.

Unlike Beaulieau who is tied for 2ND LAST IN TEAM SCORING, Vic's 5th rd pick Telegin, is now 2ND IN TEAM SCORING for St. Johns and is the only plus player in the in the top 7 scorers for St. Johns. Not bad for the 1st year AHL'er who got no playing time early in the year. Currently on a 2 game pt. streak for the consensus worst pick in the FHCL draft this year! Did I mention that he was tied for 2nd in team scoring in St. Johns? Also a recent article surfaced today on the AHL website with a headline that goes something like this "COYLE A CONSISTENT PLAYER" http://www.winnipegsun.com/2012/11/16/around-the-ahl-coyle-a-consistent-producer

WOOOOOOOOOOOO. Tom and everybody else loves his 5th rd 1 pt Beaulieu and MONSTER PROSPECTS!!!!

HAHAHAHA
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 14:03

Looks like" BAD VIC´S" got you on this one TOM " THE SNAKE " lololol
chiliwilly
chiliwilly

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 20:30

Vic I think Kopitar will and has made enough money to last him the rest of his life (maybe 2 lives) and when he personally says he’s excited about playing with his younger brother, I tend to believe him!!!

Landeskog - says I can’t wait to play in front of my family with the hometown team that helped him get to the NHL (it’s called being an honorable human being, not everyone is driven by money RETARD!!!). Yet another reason to absolutely love this guy “LEADER”!!!

Not to mention the chance of them risking their career is about 0.00000001%.

YOU ARE A RETARD, A CHEAP FUCK AND IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME AT ALL WHY YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND OR DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE THE GOOD DEADS OF THESE TWO PLAYERS!!!

As for Fowler, I can’t explain why he’s playing in the Swedish 2nd division, just like I can’t explain why Wayne Simmonds, Chris Stewart, Clarke Macarthur and Austin Wycisk are playing in the German 2nd division!

In the words of Lou “you are a dumb fucking dummy” – sure you like Forsberg playing big minutes in the 2nd division but wouldn’t you love it more if he was good enough to play big minutes in the Swedish Elite League, like many other former Swedish first round draft picks???

As for Nathan Beaulieu, I have seen enough of him in the past 2 years (WJR’s, back to back Mem Cups, and destroying the “Q”) to say, I’ve got a steal of a 5th rounder! Apparently “EVERY” other hockey writer/book/website seem to agree with me, is he having a tough first 12 games “YUP”!!! Please, please, please, please, please TELL ME WE HAVE THE WORST PICK OF THE REDRAFT, I WAN T YOU TO SAY IT SO I CAN KEEP IT IN MY BACK POCKET!

Oh and by the way, “YOU HAVE THE WORST FUCKING PICK OF THE DRAFT WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT RUSSIAN FUCK, TELEGIN” (yup I’m saying it). Can’t wait to see if/when you use him on your FHCL team LOL. Please think of some sort of bet we can make with Beaulieu/Telegin pts….WHAT ODDS WOULD YOU GIVE ME THAT BEAULIEU (the fucking defenceman) will score more NHL points than TELEGIN (the forward)?

You are so fucking stupid, you show me more and more everyday what a rookie you are!!!! DUMMY!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 20:47

Vic do you really think anything you say regarding hockey carries any weight with anyone in this pool LOL, you dumb stupid retard, keep talking!

There is a reason why I'm a 5 time keeper league champ, won $7000 in keeper leagues, won our 1st FHCL pool and took your money...you are the smart one!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 21:47

Tom, you're a 5 time champ cause your a slimy lying fuck! That's why. Plain and simple. You say things and get people to believe it but your actions are different. Hence the reason you trade all these dumb fucking prospects for proven young players and you get guys to buy your bullshit! Jens and I will never make a big trade with you cause we don't buy your bullshit that you sell to other guys and get them to bite.
ie. Fucking depth forwards for all star first line players. Hahahah.

Hence the reason you are a 7% correct fuck and I am..... well much better. And you will continue to be a 7% correct fuck cause you will continue to be a lying fuck and well........ I am not!

As for my worst pick Telegin, this is what you have said over and over again:
“YOU HAVE THE WORST FUCKING PICK OF THE DRAFT WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT RUSSIAN FUCK, TELEGIN” (yup I’m saying it).
Let me get this straight. You want odds and the following things have occurred. FACT!

1. Beaulieu was a 1st rd pick and Telegin was a 4th
2. You picked Beaulieu before I picked Telegin
3. All the books, magazine, etc. apparently say Beaulieu is a good prospect and Telegin is an average prospect (*not every book by the way ie. Your 'FORECASTER' and your 'DOBBER HOCKEY' say Telegin is a pretty good prospect*)
and most importantly you have said:
4. “YOU HAVE THE WORST FUCKING PICK OF THE DRAFT WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT RUSSIAN FUCK, TELEGIN” (yup I’m saying it).

For all these reasons I'm giving you the following odds............
EVEN

Tom, if he is the worst pick in the FHCL draft he won't even make the NHL and if he is the worst pick (*Yup, you said it*) he would be lucky to play even half a season in the NHL.
REMEMBER YOU DUMB FUCK, AND YES YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK!!!!!!
“YOU HAVE THE WORST FUCKING PICK OF THE DRAFT WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT RUSSIAN FUCK, TELEGIN” (yup I’m saying it).

TAKE THE BET TOM. EASY MONEY AGAINST THE WORST PICK IN THE FHCL DRAFT. REMEMBER, I'M A DUMB FUCK WITH THE WORST PICK IN THE ENTIRE FHCL DRAFT. THE WORST!!!!!

Telegin vs. Beaulieu pts the next 7 seasons starting 2013-2014 $10

TAKE MY MONEY YOU SLIMY FUCK. PLEASE, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 14:16

1) I’m not going to apologize for picking 1st rounders (Beaulieu) in the 5th round, it’s called drafting smart!

2) How many times do I have to tell you “IF YOU WANT TO WIN YOUR MONEY BACK ITS ON MY FUCKING TERMS”, do you really think I’m that dumb to bet a defenceman vs a forward at even odds?

3) Your level of stupidity is so apparent because:

a) you said you were grabbing Beaulieu right after I drafted him

b) you are so scared of Beaulieu that you wouldn’t even give me odds vs a fucking forward in Telegin LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

c) you won’t say I have the worst pick in the draft (PLEASE DO IT VIC, PLEASE) and you compare him to guys like Zach Stortini…….TELL ME VIC WHAT ARE YOUR TRUE THOUGHTS ON BEAULIEU???

d) I’m so fucking confident that Beaulieu will have a longer NHL career than Telegin and outscore that fucking BUM, that I would actually have no issue taking the bet straight up BUT WHY SHOULD I, I WANT ODDS AND I WANT MORE OF YOUR MONEY…..WOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE BEING IN THE DRIVERS SEAT AND YOU BEGGING FOR YOUR MONEY BACK!

e) You are so fucking pathetic that you want to bet a forward prospect vs my defenseman prospect at even odds LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, I’m glad you know how shit Telegin is and you are showing exactly what you think of him!!!!!!!!!

Work you fucking NIGGER, work to win your money back OH AND BTW, TELEGIN IS BRUTAL (the worst)!!! Give me odds you donkey LOL!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Vic’s a stupid fucking dummy who just showed us all how bad he thinks Telegin is!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 16:38

Everyone knows Telegin is horrible!

By the way, can I take that bet at even odds?? Im not as greedy as Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 22:57

Angelo, abso-fucking-lutely. $10 starting in 2013-2014. I will post it.

1. Tom, I will win money off you this year and in the coming years on both our terms. If you didn't think I was going to win money off you, you would have taken my bet that I offered you about bets we have already made. Let's be honest here Tom, if you thought you would win YOU WOULD TAKE THE BET COWARD! Hahaha

2. I actually said I was grabbing Merrill and only because I had so many forward prospects. NOT BEAULIE! Merrill was the best defensive prospect left at the time of the draft but seeing what I have seen the last couple months there are a couple of defenseman I would take instead of Merrill now.

3. Tom, you said Telegin was the worst pick of the draft! THE WORST PICK OF THE DRAFT! If he is the worst pick of the draft and you truly feel like he is, than Beaulieu wins hands down. And as for begging for a bet, I don't think so. This is what Tom said to me:
Please think of some sort of bet we can make with Beaulieu/Telegin pts….WHAT ODDS WOULD YOU GIVE ME THAT BEAULIEU
I'm begging you? You're fucking begging me for odds you stupid fuck! I told you not to post Tom. TOM 'THE STUPID FUCK' VENTURA! Hahaha

4. Tom, Beaulieu is NOT the worst pick in the draft! There are worse ones! The problem with Beaulieu (*like I said before*) is that he is a 4-5 years away from being at BEST a 6th defenseman on most FHCL teams in Montreal for 2 reasons:
a) because Montreal doesn't rush their prospects
b) because there is a very crowded defense with a number of D ahead of him.

5. Tom, I still have some of my winnings from you and others and I promise you that I am going to make YOU WORK to get that money you fucking donkey! Hahaha.

For now, I will post the Telegin vs. Beaulieu bet with Angelo on my terms! Hahahaha

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love using Tom's OWN words! What a 'STUPID FUCK'. Stop posting dummy! Lol.

vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 9:38

Looky, looky. Another shit player, Bobby Ryan, signs in the 2nd division Sweedish league. Tom, let us know which family member/friend he has playing/living with him there. We all know that you have the inside scoop on the family members reasons why they play there. So what was the reason Bobby Ryan just went over there?

Oh, if you get a chance to look into it can you also tell me why:

1) Patrik Hornqvist
2) Douglas Murray
3) Matt Read
4) Patrik Berglund
5) Johnothan Ericsson

are playing in the 2nd division please.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love Bobby Ryan's family/friends in the 2nd Division Sweedish League. See how stupid you sound Tom? Hahahaha

Tom 'THE STUPID FUCK' Ventura! Hahahaha.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 13:44

Angelo - you fucking cock-sucker mind your own business, Vic the retard would have probably given me 3-1 odds but now you fucked that up for me, thx!

Vic – All I know is this you paid $100 to enter the pool, lost $217 in bets to me, lost $40 to a few of the guys in the NYI/TOR points I’m sure you won some bets but you are “easily” in the hole $300 from last year LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! WORK NIGGER WORK!!!

YOU PAID $300+ TO BE IN A KEEPER LEAGUE WITH ME YOU STUPID FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO DUMB AND YOU DON’T EVEN SEE IT LOL!!!

Vic – I told you at least 10 guys I would have taken before Telegin LOL, do you remember those 10 LOL, I do wink, wink!!!

Vic – I know you are dumb, I know you prove it to us all daily but I need to ask you a serious question, if you are betting a defenseman vs a forward, who has the advantage? I know you watch a bit of soccer, who scores more goals or even assist forwards/mids or defenseman……DO YOU SEE WHERE I’M GETTING AT OR DO WE NEED TO SIT DOWN AND I’LL DRAW YOU SOME DIAGRAMS….

I want to thank you for letting me know that Beaulieu is not the worst pick in the re-draft….I’m slowly gaining respect for you….very slowly, very very slowly! BTW I still think Telegin is the worst pick.

Oh and Vic if Beaulieu ends up as my 6th dman for 8-12 years, then that is a damn good pick!!! Do you think Telegin with be one of your 10, 11, 12 forwards LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Congrats Bobby! So Vic still thinks the Swedish 2nd division is better than the SEL, you are smart!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 13:56

Do you want to know the best part of all of this, Vic has been begging us for years now to get in a keeper league with us and when he finally does the FUCKING DUMB DONKEY loses $300+ dollars, LOSES MORE MONEY THAN ANYONE IN THE POOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

But he talks and posts like he's a hockey guru.....NOW DO YOU SEE WHY EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE A RETARD? IF YOU JUST SHUT UP YOU WOULDN'T LOOK AS BAD!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 14:06

Vic do you still like keeper league pools?? I pay $300 a year to be in 3 keeper league pools, I couldn't afford to shell out $300 a pool!

Trivia time:

Who's gonna quit the FHCL next?

1. Angelo cuz hes Greek and cuz his teams sucks balls!!

2. Lou cuz he's a Greek, angry little man and can't handle mine and Vic's abuse or toms cock in every trade!!

3. Vic will have to quit not because of his monster team but because of bankruptcy!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 16:48

will Vic have a heart attack or quite first??

I'm taking bets.

and Jens, if you beat me this year, I will quit so you can chirp me!
but wither way, I'm still going to light you up when you decide to come for a visit/beating.

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 18:20

Tom, I could have lost about $360 this year and broke even from all you dumb fucks losing to me for years. I knew that I might not win this year but I was building to be good for 10 years. Remember that you dumb fuck! Let me remind you that before this year you kept paying me with YOUR money. What's pathetic is that you have one good year and forget the last 3 or so years you had. I will continue to remind you you dumb fuck. You kept quiet about that and Lou and these guys didn't know about how STUPID you have been the previous years. Yes, you were ONE DUMB FUCK! You still are! Lol. You know why you guys didn't know about all the money Tom has paid me over the years. Because when Tom loses he is a quiet little fucking mouse. When he gets lucky and happens to win some money against me you bang your chest like a fucking gorilla. A fucking stupid gorilla. Hahaha.

Tom, I don't need to work. All I have to do is sit back and take money from you with our bets going forward. If you honestly thought you had the advantage going forward with the bets we made you would have taken the bet I offered you earlier. I'm not working Tom. I'm lounging, drinking a Corona, and waiting for my chips to be cashed in.

Tom, just so you know I said Beaulieu was not the worst pick of the draft. He is one of the ten worst picks of the 45 players chosen. That's what I think of Beaulieu. And I said he was a 6th D in 4-5 years on SOME FHCL teams. Not your team, cause Lou got bent over and took it in the ass with that Buff and Burns trade.

Tom, I do think the Sweedish 2nd division is perfect for Forsberg and for Kopitar! Hahahaha.

Jens, buy your wife another $300,000 house or she will fall out of love with you again and so she will love you again for a couple of days.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love the STUPID FUCKING GORILLA! Fucking stupid! Hahahaha.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 10:22

vsobs wrote:Tom, I could have lost about $360 this year and broke even from all you dumb fucks losing to me for years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You dumb fucking retard, all those years and all that money you won WENT STRAIGHT INTO MY POCKET "DUMMY" WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REALIZE KEEPER LEAGUES ARE NOT LIKE THOSE HORSE-SHIT PLAYOFF POOLS, THAT MY FRIEND IS CALLED AN EXPENSIVE LESSON!!!

Now get back to work you little "nigger" daddy Ventura needs a new pair of shoes, you think you became the employee of the year for "VENTURA INC" by just writing posts all day! Take a 10 min break drink some water and get back in those trenches or I will fucking fire your ass, I don't care how much money you made me last year!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 12:17

Yes, Tom! The money I won FROM YOU and you other dumb donkeys went back to you. But not all of it! Hahahaha. It was play money I had! Play money! YOUR PLAY MONEY! HAHAHA.

When I start paying you with my money I will get back to work. For the time being I will relax, lounge around and write posts about how STUPID you are! LOL.

Keep posting u STUPID FUCK!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 17:01

VIC PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE CHALLENGING “ANY” OF THIS BELOW!!! IF YOU THINK I’M PULLING NUMBERS OUT OF MY ASS!

Vic paid $100 for the FHCL (this went in Tom’s pocket)
Vic lost $200 in bets to Tom (lets round down so we have nice even numbers, it’s actually $217)
Vic won $20 one month (nice work Vic!)
Vic paid $20 for the playoff pool
VIC LOST $300 (BUT $320 TO TOM BECAUSE THAT ALL WENT IN TOM’S POCKET)
Tom paid 50 for the FHCL (Matt paid other $50)
Tom wins 230 (half of the $400 plus half of 3 months $60)

Tom won $200 in bets from Vic
Tom won the playoff pool $100 (6 participants)
TOM WINS $480 ($320 of those winnings are Vic’s money!!! (Bets,Vic’s FHCL entry fee, $20 for playoff pool entry)

2010 and 2011
Vic wins $260 in 2 playoff pools ($40 of that is Tom’s money)
Vic paid $40 for two playoff pools
Vic wins $80 in bets from Tom the last 2 years (Vic claims it’s more like $100-120)

VIC WINS $300 (BUT $120 OF THOSE WINNINGS IS TOM’S MONEY)

Tom losses $40 + $80 to Vic ($40 for playoff pools and $80 in bets)
TOM LOSES $120 TO VIC IN BETS

Tom wins $30 in bets off Vic…
Vic loses $30 in bets off Tom…

So in the last 4 years that Tom and Vic have been in pools together:
TOTAL WINS - Tom has won $390
(+480 in 2012 -120 in 2010/2013 +30 in 2009)
Tom won $230 from Vic “DIRECTLY” (+320 in 2012 -120 in 2010/11 +30 in 2009)
TOTAL WINS - Vic has lost $30 (-300 in 2012 +300 in 2010/11 -30 in 2009)

Vic lost $230 to Tom “DIRECTLY” (-320 in 2012 +120 in 2010/11 -30 in 2009)

SO WHO’S FUCKING “PLAY MONEY” DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MR MINUS $230???

Keep posting u STUPID FUCK!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 9:17

*crickets*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 9:17

Jens fuck you, you love the crickets line!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 9:43

crickets.........................

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next