Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly… Empty Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

Post by tventura Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 9:56

So I’m bored at work and Vic took at jab at my 5th round prospects so why not throw some shit in his face…

The good:

Schiefele – making the OHL his little bitch with 32 pts in 19 games but we all expected that as it is his 3rd year in the OHL and Tom Ventura selected him as one of the “elite 8” in this year’s FHCL redraft.

The bad:

Coyle – at first glance you look at his stats 9 pts in 13 gms and say “Tom why are you putting the guy under the bad category”? Well when you dive deeper into his stats I believe you see he had 8 pts in his first 8 games, then in his last 5 gms he only has 1 pt??? Co-incidence that Granlund (12 pts in 8 gms) hasn’t played in those last 5 gms??????? Aaahhhh life without Granlund…..either way we know the history behind why\how Vic drafted Coyle (Vic you are very, very welcome!).

Holtby – come on 3 wins and 3 loses in the AHL, you are better than that!!!

Kreider – after “DOMINATING” this year’s NHL playoffs (well that is according to Vic) with 5 goals and 2 assists in 18 games. Vic was expecting HUGE things from this guy but 7 pts in 11 AHL games isn’t horrible…

Forsberg – 12 points in 16 games, WOW that is good for an 18 year old, oops I just found out he’s playing in Sweden’s 2nd division!

The ugly:

Collberg – Collberg has followed up last year’s great numbers 0 points (YES ZERO) in 41 games in the SEL (Swedish Elite League, not like Forsberg in the 2nd division). Collberg is off to a hot start with 2 points in 16 games!

Telegin – broken record, wasted pick. 4 points in 12 games BUT HE IS A +2, nice work Ivan!!!!!!!!

Ouch - Ilya Bryzgalov, Philadelphia

Much has been made of Bryzgalov’s antics while with the KHL’s CSKA Moscow. He has played the fewest games of the three goaltenders on his team and his numbers are the worst. On its own, the KHL performance isn’t a problem. But combine it with the last year with the Flyers and poolies should be concerned about what’s going on inside his head. Sometimes goalies have trouble pulling out of mental breakdowns and their play never recovers.

Last edited by tventura on Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 10:02; edited 2 times in total
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly… Empty Re: Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

Post by tventura Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 9:58

MONSTER TEAM, MONSTER RE-DRAFT!!! I'm scared of monsters!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly… Empty Re: Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

Post by Yanne Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 10:51

Monsters! The only person scared of monsters is Lou!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 15:54

HAHAHAHAHA. Is this the response you had planned after begging me to write an article on your guys? HAHAHAHA. You got to be kidding me? Tell me this weak post was not what you had planned?

Let's recap your guys again:
1. FAKSA - 14 pts. in 19 gms. Unlike Scheifele who has improved his pt. totals, Faksa has gotten worse.
2. BEAULIEU and MERRILL - between the two they have 1 pt. and 1 broken neck.

Are you really ripping on:
1. SCHEIFELE - 2ND in OHL scoring with the fewest games played (*U kind of ripped on him*)
2. COYLE - actually 10 pts in 14 gms in his 1st AHL season
3. HOLTBY - 2.15 and 940 sv% on a bad Hershey team (and you want him to do better? Hahahaha)

940 sv% and Tom wants him to do better!!!!HAHAHA
DO YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU SOUND ON HOLTBY? 940 FUCKING SV%!

4. KREIDER - 7 pts. in 11 games in his 1st AHL season.
5. FORSBERG - 14 pts. in 19 gms playing in a league with multiple NHL'ers. Yes!
6. COLLBERG - 18 yr. old playing in the 3rd best league in the world with NHL All stars taking spots and playing time.

7. TELEGIN - this piece of shit prospect (according to Tom) and the consensus worst pick has as much or more AHL pts. than the following FHCL drafted prospects (*this yr. and last*) Remember, this is my 5th rd pick!!!
1) Jaden Schwartz - 4 pts
2) Mika Zibanejad - 4 pts (*2nd rd pick this yr*)
3) Branden Gormley - 4 pts
4) Adam Henrique - 3 pts (Angelo, any idea who has this guy?) (*2nd rd pick this yr*)
5) Mattias Tedenby - 3 pts
6) Nick Leddy - 3 pts
7) Stefan Elliott - 0 pts
Cool Joe Morrow - 3 pts (*3rd rd pick this yr*)
9) Colby Cohen - 1 pt
10) Ryan Stoa - 4 pts
11) Dmitri Orlov - 4 pts
12) Emerson Etem - 3 pts (*2nd rd pick this yr*)
13) Brandon Saad - 2 pts (*2nd rd pick this yr*)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 16:01

I still can't believe Tom wrote this about Holtby but it's true. Here it is again.
940 fucking sv% and a 2.15 GA avg. and a shutout!!

I'm serious when I say this Tom, do you even look or research the stats on my prospects cause you look SO STUPID when you think I don't know the stats on my guys!

940 FUCKING SV%!!!!!! HAHAHA
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 17:08

Vic – please don’t get upset at me because your “monsters” are struggling, wow you fire off like a rocket now…calm down! Relax about your goalies, Bryz and Holtby are going to be fine!

Also, please stop ripping on my 5th round picks the 40th, 41st and 45th picks in the draft, I really take it personally!!!

You can be such an asshole sometimes!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 17:23

And don't worry about Ryan Whitney and the rest of your D, he may b really, really, really, really injury prone but the oilers don't have any D that can replace him.....well that Justin Schultz is ok!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 20:21

Whitney is going to do fine on the 2nd PP!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 2:12

Hahaha. My monsters are struggling? Hahaha. I couldn't get angry if I wanted to about that comment because I've never heard anything funnier. Angry? After I make you look stupid with your dumb Holtby comment you come back with that awful weak shit! Wow! You really have lost your groove over those draft picks. Tom, don't worry, they can't do any worse the rest of the way.

Tom, I'm sorry. I can't control my players after I draft them. What do you want me to do? Go tell Holtby that he should have a 950 sv%? Well I'm not going to do that Tom you dickhead! Holtby is trying really hard to maintain that 940 sv% and 2.15 ga avg. I don't care what you say. If you want to go tell him to, and I quote Tom:
then go right ahead. I take it personally when someone other than me rips on my players. That's offside Tom!

You can be such a dickhead sometimes Tom!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 9:48

can't wait for the season to start.............so all these monsters can start chasing me!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 10:13

Vic I want to personally apologize to you and Braden Holtby, I was out of line ripping on Holtby like that! I think I'm just upset because I took Holtby as my #1 goalie in the AHL pool and he's currently my #3 goalie behind Poulin and Leggio in goalie points. I was expecting REALLY, REALLY, REALLY big things from him and Braden doesn't need that kind of pressure right now especially if he's going to be counted on to possibly start for Team Band-Aid in the near future (Bryz and Lehtonen...question marks???). Also you know I was being sarcastic about your monster prospects, obviously they are kicking ass!

To Jens - "FUCK YOU" don't even start with this Ryan Whitney 2nd powerplay bullshit, how stupid are you??? You really think a rookie is going to come in and just steal his spot, wow I give you way too much credit when it comes to hockey! Ryan Whitney is the man in Edmonton and don't you forget it, not to mention his value is skyrocketing because I'm sure his injuries are well behind him now!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 14:01

Now that's more like it Tom. Show some respect! Lol. My little buddy hoping injuries fuck me. Hey anybody know what 'THE BUFF' is tipping the scales at these days. Rumor has it chicken wings, grits, and beer is the main staple of his diet.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Big Buff loves his wings and grits!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:40

Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly… Buff11
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:41

Are you trying to say Seabrook (next to Buff) is in better shape???
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 18:39

you see Tom..............this is why I traded that fat fuck to you!!

woooooo.................and everyone said I got raped in the trade.

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 22:07

Lou, you stupid fuck. That fat fuck got Tom 53 pts. last yr. Green got 7 pts. That's why when you traded that fat fuck we told you you got butt fucked.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 0:35

I traded him when I was in last place...............for a player that wasn't going to play last year.

so you stupid fuck, do you think I needed his 53 points last year?

oh, I also traded him because I was trying to tank, right?

the monsters are coming, the monsters are coming..........................hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 0:42

Lou is so stupid! You might have been in last place but it won Tom the pool dummy!!!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 9:44

Jens................please, lets not talk about giving THE CHAMP certain players he needs!

we have been through this before, don't make me tell everyone what kind of ass fuck you really are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 10:55

Lou please tell the guys how I traded injury prone Lehtonen to Billy for a guaranteed top 3 pick in this years draft!

Also tell them how Billy never used Kari "the groin" Lehtonen because he was injured!

Your so stupid!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 15:45

I will tell them this:
you told everyone not to trade a player to the TOP team that he so desperately needs, unless you hurt him in doing so.

so this is what you did...............after Vas won the league for his first time, he enters the next year with only 1 real goalie. so what you did was give the champ a goalie that he so desperately needed.
and in return you got a first round pick. WOW!!
oh............did I mention the he had 3 first round picks that year??

and.............did I also mentioned that he won a second straight title?

your words exactly "never give the champ what he needs" and yet you go ahead and do it.

THE BIGGEST BACKSTABBER I HAVE EVER MET......................YES, JENS THAT'S YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 18:46

What the fuck are u talking about Lou you hypocrite fuck!!! I agree that if u trade with a guy who has a chance at winning, and more so needs a defenseman in the deal you make him pay. So what do u do? U rip on whitey earlier in the year for a trade he made with Tom (and rightfully so) and also rip on Jens for the lehtonen trade and you then go and give tom D when his D r injured. U lose that trade unless buff has a heart attack. Not only do u not win the trade or break even, u lose the trade. U leave tom 20 something yr old D's. fucking brutal! What's worse is that within 6 months u trade one of those guys to Jens! Shut up stupid!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:59

I just wanted a little follow up to Tom's comment on Filip Forsberg and him playing in the 2nd division as a recently tue followingrned 18 yr. old. Tom wrote the following EXACTLY:
Forsberg – 12 points in 16 games, WOW that is good for an 18 year old, oops I just found out he’s playing in Sweden’s 2nd division!

Tom, what do you think about the following players playing in the Sweeden's 2nd division:

1. Cam Fowler
2. Gabriel Landeskog
3. Anze Kopitar (Hey who has this guy playing in the 2nd division Sweeden? Any idea guys? Since he's playing in the 2nd division I'm willing to give a 5th for this guy)

WHO THE FUCK HAS ANZE KOPITAR?

What the fuck is Kopitar doing playing against 17 yr. old, I mean recently turned 18yr. old Forsberg, in the 2nd division Sweedish League?

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHO THE FUCK HAS ANZE KOPITAR?
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 10:17

vic............wasn't that you who sent the picture of big buff?

he looks like you!

so yes, if you think this fat fuck is going to produce like this going forward then I lose this trade big time.
BUT.............common sense (WHICH YOU HAVE ZERO OF) tells me this guy is going down hill fast. He is at least 100 pounds over weight!!

big fat/out of shape/on his way out of the NHL buff..................for JVR and Mike Green.

hmmmm.....................you are right, I looooose this trade big time.

you are scared of my team, and when I offered you a bet to see who would finish higher, you respectfully declined!

nuf said!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 11:03

What do I think about the following players playing in Sweden’s 2nd division:

Vic you “dumb fuck” you think these guys went to play there in the 2nd division because of the massive competition and talent or the chance to play against Filip Forsberg?

Anze Kopitar…..hey dummy, do you know who Gasper Kopitar is? It’s Anze’s younger brother! Do you know where and what team Gasper plays for??? Take a wild guess you stupid fuck! Did you really miss the headlines on how happy Anze was to finally get a chance to play with his younger brother?

Hey Vic you “stupid dumb fuck” – do you know what team Landeskog played for before he came to North America???

With the NHL lockout dragging on, Gabriel Landeskog is heading home. The Colorado Avalanche captain signed with Djurgarden in Sweden’s second division on Wednesday, reuniting him with the team he played for prior to coming to North America.

“So excited to get back on the ice in front of family and friends. And especially, to play the game!” Landeskog said on Twitter.

Making you look stupid is soooo easy! Don’t worry I’m sure Forsberg will be in the SEL next year! No shame playing in the 2nd best division in Sweden Vic, just thought you would like it better if he was in the SEL. DUMMY!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next