Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT WAS THE COST OF THE TROPHY TOM?

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHAT WAS THE COST OF THE TROPHY TOM? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT WAS THE COST OF THE TROPHY TOM?

Post by Guest Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 23:20

that's better!

Back to top Go down

WHAT WAS THE COST OF THE TROPHY TOM? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT WAS THE COST OF THE TROPHY TOM?

Post by vsobs Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 2:34

Hey Tom, since you have visited the site several times since I asked you about where the $120 went to, I'm gonna assume that you just forgot about it like how you forgot about what year I won the playoff pool, where it was, how much I won that playoff pool, how much you won off me this year, who's house it was at, whose pool it was, etc. You apparently have a tendency to forget things. I fortunately do not forget. Remember, memory like a fucking elephant! Don't get offended about me questioning you about the league's $120. It's not my $120. It's the leagues. Maybe it really did slip your mind like the things I quoted above slipped your mind. Who knows? Let's just find out exactly how much it was, what we're going to use it for, and move forward. I'm not saying that you're a slimy filthy fucking wop that tried taking the league's money. I just think you're really dumb and stupid and forgot. Fuck, if I forgot about $120 of the league's money I think you would remind everybody. Actually, I don't think, I FUCKING KNOW YOU WOULD!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 9:05

Vic don't worry I haven't forgot, I just want to make sure the wording of my response is just right!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 11:34

OK. FAIR ENOUGH. GET IT JUST RIGHT!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:20

I'M JUST WONDERING HOW LONG IT'S GOING TO TAKE TO GET IT JUST RIGHT?

DO YOU WANT US TO JUST TAKE OFF THE MONEY FROM NEXT YEAR'S ENTRANCE FEE?
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:35

I want everyone to soak up how much I won and you lost, please don't steal my thunder!

The email is ready to go, maybe I'll post it tonight?
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:44

We all know how much I'm still up. Now let's get to more important matters. Post it during the day so everybody can see it!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 16:50

Is Vic "sobbing" again???

We all know how much "V-SOBS"!

lol, you see what i did there???

Tom, what have you done with the money??? The suspense is killing us!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 18:54

How much are u up Vic?

Calm down boys and girls I'll post it tomorrow....maybe!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 16:10

Tom, it's tomorrow!

It's been 3 days now. How long does it take to figure out where the league's $130 went?

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 18:44

Vic please relax! This is not good 4 ur blood pressure!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 19:49

Hahahahaha. I am relaxed. I think it's pretty simple though. I'm sure guys are wondering why it's taking so long to answer a pretty easy question. It's the same as..........Hypothetically speaking, if.....
'Tom had $100 and took his girlfriend Kat out for dinner at Mezzo's. The bill came to $100 exactly because Phil said we could pay cash and not worry about the taxes. I woke up the next morning and didn't have any money in my wallet. Hence, Tom spent $100'

It's that easy!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 20:24

Tom your girlfriend is Katz. This explains a lot. We're you whispering the money ball idea in his ear after dinner?
newbs
newbs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 0:28

So it took me a couple days to look on our site because I'm 99.9% sure we had every dollar accounted for somewhere on here, I can't seem to find anything and I'm sure you guys remember or have seen a post of some sort regarding this money! So feel free to speak up now boys!!! More importantly I find it very, very, very odd that Vic (the only guy that can delete posts on our site) reports "where is this money"......from ages ago!!! So like I told Jens........I find it very odd that u are asking these questions!!! So my question to u VIC SOBIERAJ is what made u even think of looking back at our fee's??? All this out of the blue and none of this is adding up?

SO TAKE ME BACK TO HOW U CAME UP WITH THESE QUESTIONS!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 2:49

This is the answer we have been waiting to here 4 three fucking days? Really?
I'm deleting every post about the $30 eventhough there are posts about bringing the $15 to the draft for the trophy still up on the site. And then ur posting about what we should do about kats $50 still up.

The guy who has been caught multiple times lying saying the money is accounted for. Are u fucking kidding me? I talked to Jens about this before and how I planned to call u out on it the same way you tried calling me out on my 'tanguay injury sub'. remember how stupid u looked on that one. u responded with some stupid response about "this is why u shouldn't drink or something stupid like that" I'm Not a fucking 'Confirmed liar' like u! Fact!

1. U paid $90 for the trophy and had a few extra bucks $30 left over. U want me to tell u what I think u did with the $30. U paid the engraving on the trophy and thought nobody would remember and just say ok. Not me u slimy snake! Why should we pay for the engraving which I'm sure didn't cost $30. Is the league gonna pay every year for the engraving. That was never voted on and who the fuck are u to either pocket that money or use it for ur engraving. Memory like a fucking elephant stupid!

2. The $100 from billy and Kats u pocketed and hoped we would forget! Fucking pathetic fuck! Yes you Tom!

3. If anybody knows or has an idea to defend Tom about the money please let me know. I know nobody was discounted at the draft for the entrance fee for this yr. so where did the money go Tom? In ur fucking pocket u fucking snake. U should be embarassed! The least u could have said was "Guys I legitimately forgot" but u come up with that bullshit fucking response that had all of us waiting for 3 days! R u fucking kidding us?

Once again, If anybody knows or received any bit of that $130 please let us know. There's 9 of us including Tom. I'm sure we have a good idea where it went to. Tom's filthy pockets! Let's get to the bottom of this guys!

P.s. when we are out next yr celebrating somebody other than u winning, I promise u if I win I'm buying everybody a drink but you! Hahahaha

BOOM!!!!!!
Wooooooo
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 10:00

I trusted you Tom,
You have broken that trust!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 10:13

well..............................he did buy me sushi dinner one night!!
hmmmmm............

Tom is this why you wanted to take me out on a date?

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 13:32

1) Well obviously I legitimately forgot, sorry I don't remember every last dime off the top of my head collected from 6 months and over one year ago!

2) Are you guys "REALLY" telling me nobody remembers seeing a post regarding these fee's??? Yes, yes, yes I know it was a LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME AGO!!!

3) Vic I'm curious to see what everyone thinks because they know both of us "VERY WELL" - do you guys REALLY think I intentially took money vs Vic possibly deleting posts??? (who is the only guy able to delete posts)!!!

ONCE AGAIN VIC I FIND IT "VERY" ODD WHY ALL THE SUDDEN YOU ARE ASKING THESE QUESTIONS (FEE'S FROM 6 MONTHS AGO AND WELL OVER A YEAR AGO)??? DID YOU MAYBE COME ACROSS A POST AND SAY HHHHHMMMMM IF I DELETE THIS NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW OR BE ABLE TO PROVE WHERE THE MONEY IS!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 18:26

1. Tom, you are one paranoid stupid fuck! FACT!

2. Tom, I have talked to Jens about this before! FACT!

3. I am and will always be smarter than you and be able to remember more than you! FACT!

4. Hey Tom, since your trying to convince these guys that I SUPPOSEDLY deleted the post about the money YOU STOLE, I mean forgot about, from the league I propose a bet.
A $500 BET! There is a way to find out exactly what the admin has done. Ask Billy if you don't believe me. If you are so confident about me deleting the posts lets put it to a $500 bet. Let's let everybody see what a slimy, two-faced, LYING fuck you are. Take the bet you LYING, LEAGUE STEALING (*SORRY 'YOU FORGOT') STUPID FUCK YOU ARE! $500!!!!!!

LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.......

5. You have been caught MULTIPLE times lying with your OWN posts! FACT!

BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 0:34

Why is Vic posting as admin? I thought Jens was commisioner now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 0:35

corrupt cops...........need I say more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 0:37

I think its cause Vics name is v"sobs" hahahha

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 1:34

Lou, if u had sushi with Tom ur $16 of the $130 has been spent! U probably got some Ventura venom later in the night so for u, u made out like a bandit! U know how much u love ventura's cock in ur ass. Actually, we all know.

I'm posting under admin sometimes as u guys all know that Jens has agreed to take on the commissioner duties but only if I updated the site as admin.

On a side note what do u guys think about the $500 bet? I say we go to Toronto to visit billy and party. Before we go out we can settle the bet and have billy look up if I deleted the posts Tom has been saying I deleted. With the $500 I win from Tom I promise to buy the first three rounds for everybody (not like Hallett Lou! Lol) EXCEPT Tom! Hahaha. I'm serious! Lol.

Tom, we are all waiting for u to show what a low life fucking piece of shit u have proven to be by taking the $500 bet! Take it u fucking coward! No excuses u low life fuck! Take the bet and we will all see who the low life liar is again!!! Oh ya, and we will all have a great time drinking with ur $500 except u Ofcourse! Easy money Tom for u! Take the bet!

BOOM!!!!
Woooooo
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 12:30

Ok boys I'm in Oklahoma city but i told u that was going to be fun lololololol, watching Vic go absolutely ape shit!

Newbs, Jens, Lou, whitey, Angelo someone forward Vic the email I sent u guys a few days ago (with the attached word doc)!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 12:31

Don't have my laptop with me...
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next