Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT WAS THE COST OF THE TROPHY TOM?

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WHAT WAS THE COST OF THE TROPHY TOM? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT WAS THE COST OF THE TROPHY TOM?

Post by tventura Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 12:37

Post it on the site also!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

WHAT WAS THE COST OF THE TROPHY TOM? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT WAS THE COST OF THE TROPHY TOM?

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 12:59

let him sweat some more

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 15:49

Ape shit? Hahahaha. You OK little buddy. I think you are a little confused. Actually, a lot confused. I'm in Tennessee heading to Florida. Maybe we can meet up some where in the middle and you can show me the word doc. I can't wait. Will be in Florida tomorrow. Come on boys. I'm just dying to see it!!!! Lol.

Are we not making the $500 bet about me deleting posts about the money like you said I did?
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 18:45

vsobs wrote:Are we not making the $500 bet about me deleting posts about the money like you said I did?

He was just fucking with you.... I thought that wouldve been clear

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 21:20

All though Ventura turned it into a big joke, he ha yet to answer where the extra money went! Being the commissioner I want answers!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 2:06

Let Vic sweat!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 14:48

Why would Vic sweat?

1. Does Vic have to answer where $130 of the league's money went to?
2. Has Vic taken 7 days to answer a simple question that is still not answered and continues to beat around the bush thinking we will all forget?
3. Has Vic lied multiple times to everybody and got caught with his own posts?
4. Has Vic told everybody that he deleted posts that Tom claimed he deleted like a paranoid, scared, found out slimy Italian fuck would?
5. Has Vic turned down an opportunity to make an easy $500 if what he says about deleting posts is true?
6. Has Vic turned down the the opportunity to travel to Toronto and have Billy look into 'SUPPOSED DELETED POSTS' and then get drunk for free?

You're right Tom. I should be sweating. LOL.

BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 17:09

why would Vic sweat???

he makes bets, but when they don't go his way...............he backs out of them!

if things are not going his way...............he simply just quits!!

fact and fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 0:12

Once again Lou, you think I'm going to honour a bet knowing one guy is going to throw another greasy Greek the pool and bet and then quit? I want to personally thank Kats for proving me right. FACT! As for making bets, I'm pretty sure I paid my bets but if you think Greeks are gonna make this German/Pollack pay when you guys prove me right about how corrupt you are I don't think so. If you think you can come one, come all. I welcome it!!! I've never lost a fight to 4 Greeks at the same time before and I don't plan on that starting anytime soon. As for corrupt, your the last guy that needs to pipe up! Fuck, your own countryman proved how fucking corrupt and low life you are!

BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO

We've gotten 2 Greeks out of the pool and look how much smoother and better the pool is being run. No more threats of anyone quitting and if you don't want to be in the pool then as someone once said, "GET THE FUCK OUT!"

BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO

vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 10:00

nice comeback.

you know you gotten the best of Vic when his comebacks are not defended and he threatens you with fighting.

woooooo
booooom
FACT

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 0:25

Lou, I tried with intellect but your too stupid!

BOOM!!!!
WOOOOO
FACT!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3