Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOCKEYS FUTURE PROSPECT OF THE YEAR 2012

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HOCKEYS FUTURE PROSPECT OF THE YEAR 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: HOCKEYS FUTURE PROSPECT OF THE YEAR 2012

Post by tventura Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 15:12

Ok, let’s have some fun!!! Let’s see how good I really am…..after the hugely disappointing season Vic had finishing 4th place with his “MONSTER” team and losing approx $160 to Tom Ventura, the “Donator” Victor Sobieraj will be looking to come back with a BANG next year and fill the MANY, MANY, MANY holes on his roster! I Tom Ventura have kindly decided to help and give my advice/opinion on how Vic should and “WILL” draft at this upcoming FHCL redraft so here we go….

9. TEAM BAND AID (VIC VIA TOM) – Mike Smith (94 points last year and looks unreal in the playoffs, the 3rd best goalie pts in the FHCL last year, who would have thought) – with his first pick Victor decides to fill a big hole “goaltending” and why shouldn’t he, I would not feel at all comfortable with my goalie situation especially when he looks over at the CHAMPS and see’s Lundy and the Flower. Bryz has been shaky at best, Lehtonen is injury prone and Dallas is not a great team. His other two goalies Brodeur and Backstrom are both old and SHIT!!!
15. TEAM BAND AID (VIC) – Ryan McDonagh – with his 2nd pick Vic fills in my opinion his BIGGEST hole, defence! Vic is absolutely livid that Faulk and Shultz are gone by the 15th pick but he needs defenceman that are producing in the NHL RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!! Babchuk, Corvo and Leopold REALLY, WOW LOL!!!!!!! I like this pick, big-time minute muncher who skates like the wind…
19. TEAM BAND AID (VIC VIA WHITEY) – (one of - Hartnell, Paranteau, Filppula, Read) – Vic grabs a forward to make up for his HORRIBLE late round forward picks (Savard, Latendresse, Ruutu, Hejduk, Stewart) – Vic is soooooo happy and calling the rest of the guys “RETARDS” for grabbing prospects instead of point producing NHLers!
22. TEAM BAND AID (VIC VIA JENS) – (Vrbata or Erat) – once again Vic laughs at the rest of the guys because he keeps scooping up scoring NHLers! He’s calling everyone “stupid retards” now that he’s shored up his depth forwards.
24. TEAM BAND AID (VIC) – Ray Whitney - Vic lands the ultimate cock-block, although he doesn’t want this guy the only reason Vic grabs a 40 year old is so Team Homo’s doesn’t get an NHL scoring forward!
36. TEAM BAND AID (VIC VIA TOM) – Jason Garrison – how could Vic say no to his 16 goals and 33 pts as a defenceman! Another hole filled BINGO!!!
39. TEAM BAND AID (VIC VIA LOU) – Dan Hamhuis – Vic can’t believe that the highest scoring defenceman not drafted this year drops to 39th overall, Vic doesn’t love the guy but how can you pass on his 37 pts on the powerhouse Vancouver Canaucks!
42. TEAM BAND AID (VIC) – Last pick Vic takes the best forward prospect available (too hard to pick this one), Vic is going for a homerun here, probably the highest scoring forward prospect still left. Vic is swinging for the fences here. He couldn’t afford to grab any prospects early because his shit team needed to be filled immediately with scoring NHLers and Mike Smith was an absolute must!

In the end Vic is pretty happy with the draft, he filled his voids and cock-blocked Team Homo’s in the process! Victor ends up finishing in 3rd in year #2, just beating out Rob Hallett. Angelo and Team Homo’s another dogfight that goes into the final week of the season and the winner is………………????????
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

HOCKEYS FUTURE PROSPECT OF THE YEAR 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: HOCKEYS FUTURE PROSPECT OF THE YEAR 2012

Post by Guest Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:15

this is why I will never win.................I actually have a real job that doens't allow me to do this shit while I work from 9am till about 11pm each and every night!!

fack..............it's just not fair!

I quit (yes Vic, yet again)!! sell my team!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 19:41

1. Tom, let me get this straight. The first time I talked to you, you didn't want me getting a forward and posted Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 1717 hrs.
in Re-drafting "Ventura-style"
Players I don’t want Vic to get with my coveted 1st round pick!

1)Yakupov
2)Grigorenko
3)Ryan O’Reilly - (wow, leading Colorado in pts)
4)Henrique - (35pts in 47 gms…Travis Zajac owners, sell, sell, sell!!!)
5)Scheifele – 46 pts in 33 games the coveted 6’3” center every team wants!
6)Bartschi – 67 points in 35 games (48 assists) – how many assists did RNH have in his 2nd WHL season?
7)Zibanejad – not a bad World Juniors!

You also stated in that post:
Players I wouldn’t mind in the 5th round, players that make you go HHHHMMMMMMM!!!!

Selanne – 50 pts
Ray Whitney – 50 pts
Hartnell – 49 pts
Parenteau – 48 pts (are you kidding me 48 pts)
Vrbata – 46 pts
Now we've gone from guys in the 5th rd to guys I'm now drafting in the 3rd rd. Hahaha

Later that day Tom wrote:
Good point Kats, I just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't want Vic to get Bartschi with my 1st round pick!
Just so you know Tom, Baertschi will probably be gone when Lou picks 3rd if he has any brains and/or is still in the league. Ah fuck, he has no brains. Jens you got my boy at #4. Jens, you are so lucky your picking after Lou.

2. You later said you didn't want me getting Faulk with my first pick as it was a desperate need on my team. I thought forwards were a position of need on my team and you didn't want me getting any of the elite 7. LOL.

3. April 25, 2012 you now tell everybody I'm drafting Mike Smith with my first. I thought forwards and defense were a position of need on my team. Your all over the fucking map. Your like the 'BI-POLAR' NHL prognasticator. LOL. You change your mind every other month. What are you trying to do. Are you saying a different position of need every other month cause you know I will come back and copy and paste your posts and you can say: "Well, I said you needed........."

Tom, just so you know, I will be locking this post tomorrow to show everybody how good your 'BI-POLAR' prognasticating skills are. LOL. You are going to be very, very, very, very surprised at my picks.

VERY SURPRISED!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 20:45

Im taking Bartschi, Faulk and Smith before Vic picks! I dont even want those guys but I dont want Vic geting them!

You're welcome boys!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 21:59

Yes Im here. Whitey's Brother. Just got my laptop back so Im trying to catch up here..Dont worry about what we do at the draft. Who knows we might take Silverberg or someone else we are not sure yet....

The Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 23:49

Vic, Vic, Vic my little “Donator” friend, sit down and grab a notepad I’m going to teach you few things. #1 - Let’s start with the elite 7, well the first thing you need to know about keeper leagues is this…just because they were the elite 7 in February, things change quick sometimes. That is why you should keep a running list of prospects from Day #1 of the season! Luckily from the looks of it, the Elite 7 I picked in Feb still looks pretty spot fucking on!

#2 – “Players I wouldn’t mind in the 5th round, players that make you go HHHHMMMMMMM!!!!” Vic obviously I was being a bit sarcastic here, I thought you were smart enough to realize that. Wake the fuck up!!!

#3 – Bartschi – if he goes outside of the top 5, I will be shocked and disappointed! And yes I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don’t want you to get this guy!

#4 – Justin Faulk – ok, I can say this now because I don’t have a fucking chance of getting him in anyone of my keeper leagues (which I have tried on multiple occasions)! For about 3-4 months I kept telling Matt, this is the guy we might be able to get at #28 and Matt would laugh his ass off at me “not a chance Tom”, I was hoping this guy would fly under the radar but unfortunately for us his last 25 games he was off the charts good! Once again I can’t get him but I’m being BRUTALLY HONEST, if I had a chance I would grab this guy in the top 5. Another reason why I can say this is because I’m 99% sure Jens will not let this guy fall to #9.

#5 – As for you grabbing Mike Smith, first of all you ABSOLUTELY need defenceman first and foremost but a 80-90 point goalie who still has 5-7 good years left in him is a VERY, VERY hot commodity and your goalies are definitely not one of your strenghts (Bye-bye Pekka Rinne). Also Smith is the most elite goalie left and after that there is a dropoff…if you want to get him you have no choice but to grab him at #9 because he’s not going to be there at #15! Sure Holtby would be nice but you need a goalie that’s gonna score 80-90pts not 65-70pts the next 3 years, Holtby-Neuvirth = 50 games/32 games split. But you can take a chance on Holtby because I doubt Angelo needs a goalie LOL!

And once again like I’ve said MANY, MANY, MANY times you have a lot of holes to fill!!!!!!!!!

Yes please lock this topic down because I’m very curious to see how many of the guys you grab, I ended up guessing right!

Tom “Bi-Polar prognosticator” Ventura!

PS – shut up I read you like a book, I won’t be surprised at all dummy, your team is too old to wait on prospects and you have Hallett, Angelo and Team Homo’s looking “DOWN” at you!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 1:29

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. LET ME ANALYZE THIS AGAIN. I won more bets than you. YES. You won more money because you made up a bet and two months later said you had it on your calendar at work. The calendar has become known to us all as your 'SPECIAL CALENDAR'. Sure you did. OK. That type of lee-way will never been given to you again. Who fucking calls a guy 2 months after a bet is SUPPOSEDLY made and says you forgot a bet we made. You don't forget to tell me to post the $10 and $20 bets a day or two after we make them but the $150 bet he forgets. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Don't worry Tom, I have taken enough money from you the past two years, won more bets than you showing who knows more about hockey. What's worse is that I have already taken $20 from you in a soccer bet. YOUR FUCKING SPORT. Let's see if I can take another $20 in the Champions League and the Euro's.

Now you've taken to writing articles trying to apparently POINT OUT what players I need. I didn't really want to give this much information out before the draft but your unwarranted arrogance FOR NO REASON (YA YA You won the pool). You should suck some major Whitey and Lou dick and give them each $100. Let me set the record straight. I drafted a FUCKING MONSTER!!! A FUCKING MONSTER!!! I drafted the best team and the one with the highest PPG. If I didn't have to change 7 teams for half the year and not bother some days to put in injury subs you would have been paying me almost $100. I had to try and make some trades cause Whitey wanted a 27yr. old 54 pt. (CAREER FUCKING YEAR AND BRAVO CAUSE HE WAS CLOSER TO 56 THAN I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE!)forward for a 24 yr. old 90 pt. forward, etc.

As for my team is too old for waiting for prospects. Let's take a look at this again.
1ST 12 FORWARDS
1. KOVALCHUK 28 YRS. OLD
2. PARISE 27 YRS. OLD
3. SPEZZA 28 YRS. OLD
4. KESSEL 24 YRS. OLD
5. GABORIK 30 YRS. OLD
6. CARTER 27 YRS. OLD
7. MIHALEK 27 YRS. OLD
8. HEMSKY 28 YRS. OLD
9. DANY HEATLEY 31 YRS. OLD
10. ALEX TANGUAY 33 YRS. OLD
11. ALEX BURROWS 30 YRS. OLD (YES ANOTHER 52 POINT SEASON FROM MY 11TH FORWARD)
12. PATRIK BERGLUND (ANY IDEA WHAT 23 YR. OLD IS MY 12TH FORWARD WITH 7PTS. IN 5 GAMES AND 2ND IN BLUES PLAYOFF SCORING?)

*FUCK. IF THAT'S NOT GOOD I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO LET YOU GUYS LAUGH AT ME AND SETTLE FOR 2 50 PT. FORWARDS IN HUDLER AND DOAN. YA YA YA. HAHAHAHA. LAUGH, BUT THEY BOTH GOT 50 PTS. LIKE YOUR 11TH FORWARD ANDREW FUCKING LADD*

Tom, my team is too old? Your 1st, 3rd and 7th leading pt. getting forwards were:
1. PATRIK ELIAS - 36 YRS. OLD
3. MARTIN ST. LOUIS - 37 YRS. OLD
7. DANIEL ALFREDSSON - 39 YRS. OLD
*AND MY TEAM IS TOO OLD? LOL*

Oh, I forgot I got some shit prospects already that probably won't be any good. What do you think of blue chippers:
1. COYLE
2. KREIDER
3. BJUGSTAD

I really didn't want to give away this much information but I have already told you that I have a 5 plan attack and you haven't gotten any of it right in your 3, 4 or 5 BI-POLAR mock drafts you have made so far trying to make guys who are building for the future to take NHL depth players so you can have a better opportunity in 3-5 years when these guys are planning to compete. Anything for your own personal gains. You are such a fucking snake.

Hey BI-POLAR Tom, $100 on your latest BI-POLAR mock draft. I will print out the names of the players I want in my first plan of attack before the draft starts, place it in an envelope with $100. You only have to get 4 of the 8 right. That's 50%. Fuck it you only have to get 3 of the 8 right. That's 38%. That's about the % of bets you get correct against me. (Fuck, what am I saying it's closer to 25% but that's ok. Who's counting. ME!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 12:47

Hahahaha!!!! Vic did I hit a nerve Smile
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:52

Your team is garbage vic!!!!

Keep rafting those shit fucking players

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 17:13

I want the BI-POLAR'S prognasticators money. I will print out the list, place it in an evelope with my$100. Is it a bet Tom?

$100? YES or NO?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love the BI-POLAR prognasticator! affraid
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 17:14

Kats, are you saying Coyle, Kreider and Bjugstad are shit?

You are right. I would much rather have Cohen, Morin, and Stoa!

Fuck, what was I thinking. You're right. My players are shit!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love my shit players!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 21:54

Vic, do u ever listen to how dumb u sound??? Why the fuck would I do that when you can just put a list of all prospects and win $100 off me, which by the way would b more money than ur team would make next year in the pool lol!!!!

Now shut up and pick the players I tell u, DUMMY!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 22:32

Do you know how stupid you sound?

You first say that I'm going to take a forward. Then you say I'm going to take a D? And your latest 'BI-POLAR VENTURA MOCK DRAFT' has me taking a goalie. Get on your meds quickly!

Your such a fucking coward and try to sound smart and tough when I make YOU look stupid and dumb with your own words. Great deflection. I see that you have turned down the $100 bet (so drafting prospects now is what I am going to do? I thought my team was too old to go that way? FUCK, YOU ARE BI-POLAR!

This is your latest BI-POLAR VENTURA mock draft:
1st - Mike Smith (G)
2nd - Ryan McDonagh (D)
3rd (via Whitey) - Scott Hartnell (F) (I put this guy cause Tom put his name first-Tom, you want me to change it?)
3rd (via Jens) - Vrbata (F) (I put this guy first cause Tom put his name first-Tom, you want me to change it?)
3rd - Ray Whitney (F)
4th (via Tom) - Jason Garrison (D)
5th (via Lou) Dan Hamhuis (D)
5th - *Nikita Filatov type forward prospect*

Let's just say that you don't have a fucking clue as to who I will draft and leave it at that DUMMY!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2