Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOCKEYS FUTURE TOP 50 (SPRING 2012)

3 posters

Go down

HOCKEYS FUTURE TOP 50 (SPRING 2012) Empty HOCKEYS FUTURE TOP 50 (SPRING 2012)

Post by Admin Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 1:23

* HOCKEY'S FUTURE CONSIDERS PLAYERS PROSPECTS UNTIL THEIR 65TH NHL GAME*
HOCKEY'S FUTURE TOP 50 (SPRING 2012)
1. RYAN NUGENT HOPKINS - (JENS)
2. BRAYDEN SCHENN - (LOU)
3. VLADIMIR TARASENKO - (JENS)
4. DOUGIE HAMILTON - (WHITEY)
5. MIKA ZIBANEJAD - (JENS)
6. JONATHAN HUBERDEAU - (JENS)
7. EVGENY KUZNETSOV - (LOU) *OH THERE YOU ARE BELOW TARASENKO*
8. JADEN SCHWARTZ - (JENS)
9. MIKAEL GRANLUND - (WHITEY) *OH THERE YOU ARE BELOW TARANSENKO*
10. JAKOB MARKSTROM - (NEWBS)
11. RYAN STROME - (WHITEY)
12. EMERSON ETEM - (WHITEY)
13. SVEN BAERTSCHI - (JENS)
14. MARK SCHEIFELE - (VIC)
15. DAVID RUNDBLAND - (WHITEY)
16. BRENDAN SMITH - (JENS)
17. BRANDON GORMLEY - (JENS)
18. CHARLIE COYLE - (VIC)
19. CHRIS KREIDER -(VIC)
20. NINO NIEDERREITER - (NEWBS)
21. OSCAR KLEFBOM - N/D
22. NATHAN BEAULIEU - (TOM)
23. RYAN ELLIS - (WHITEY)
24. RYAN MURPHY - (JENS)
25. JUSTIN SCHULTZ - (WHITEY)
26. JOE MORROW - (WILLY)
27. JON MERRILL - (TOM)
28. GUSTAV NYQVIST - (JENS)
29. KYLE PALMERI - (LOU)
30. JONAS BRODIN - (NEWBS)
31. BRANDON SAAD - (WHITEY)
32. JOEL ARMIA - N/D
33. NICK BJUGSTAD - (VIC)
34. BRADEN HOLTBY - (VIC)
35. JAKOB SILVERBERG - (JENS)
36. CARL HAGELIN - N/D
37. SLAVA VOYNOV - (NEWBS)
38. NAZEM KADRI - (WHITEY)
39. STEFAN ELLIOTT - (NEWBS)
40. SIMON DESPRES - (LOU)
41. BRENDAN GALLAGHER - N/D
42. JON BLUM - (JENS)
43. PETER HOLLAND - N/D
44. ROBIN LEHNER - (NEWBS)
45. TIM ERIXON - N/D
46. MARK MCNEILL - N/D
47. BRIAN DUMOULIN - N/D
48. TY RATTIE - N/D
49. TYLER TOFFOLI - (KATZ)
50. JAMIE OLEKSIAK - N/D

JENS - 9 IN THE TOP 50
WHITEY - 5 IN THE TOP 50
KATZ - 5 IN THE TOP 50
LOU - 4 IN THE TOP 50
VIC - 3 IN THE TOP 50
WILLY - 0 IN THE TOP 50
ROB - 0 IN THE TOP 50
ANG - 0 IN THE TOP 50
TOM - 0 IN THE TOP 50

Last edited by Admin on Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 18:40; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HOCKEYS FUTURE TOP 50 (SPRING 2012) Empty Re: HOCKEYS FUTURE TOP 50 (SPRING 2012)

Post by Guest Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 3:30

whats the point of posting this?

Back to top Go down

HOCKEYS FUTURE TOP 50 (SPRING 2012) Empty Re: HOCKEYS FUTURE TOP 50 (SPRING 2012)

Post by Guest Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 9:36

this pool, and every other pool I have ever seen, would be so easy if only you took the top prospects, and the highest point getters from the prior year..

your list or post, means aboslutely nothing!!!

you can draft studs, and trade them for pucks...........makes you a terrible GM. having 10 of the top 50 prospects also means nothing. there is a reason they are called pospects!!

actually...........everything means nothing (like that??) until you win. right Tom.............no prospects, no picks, no future, but............the only one holding the trophie at the end of the year!!

cunt!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 11:29

Hey Lou, you holding the trophy? And stop sucking Tom's dick for approval.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 13:56

I, unlike you.......do not suck dick! and.......you base this on me calling Tom the champ???

I speak the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts.

I rip into Tom more than anyone else, except he is a big boy and can handle it, right Rob??

ah Vic, its gonna be fun beating you next year!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 14:16

I thought you were beating me this year? LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 16:11

Tarasenko - 17th round

Kuznetsov - 22nd round

Granlund - 28th round

Just sayin...
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 14:15

1) Malkin
2) Stamkos
3) Giroux

That's called the NHL scoring leaders list. SUCK IT

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:18

Victor please answer me, where the fuck is Tarasenko? The "BEST" russian prospect in the world, possibly the best prospect in the world, the leader of the 2010 WJC winning Russian team! How bad is this injury of his, I'm concerrned he's missed the first 7 russian games WTF?

7 games now and I'm dying to see this guy against some good old NHL talent in the World Championships.

Side note: Kuznestsov another 2 pts today!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 15 May 2012 - 9:51

FINE VIC, IF YOU WON'T ANSWER ME I'LL DO SOME DIGGING MYSELF!!!

If you want to know why Tarasenko isn't playing at the World Championships its because he's a FAT FUCK, like you!!!

Blues forward prospect Vladimir Tarasenko was expected to make an announcement on whether he would play in the NHL next season after his appearance with Russia at the 2012 IIHF World Championships.

Well, we now know that Tarasenko won't be appearing at the World Championships. He was not officially listed on Russia's roster for the tournament, but had been skating with the team's extra players recently with a chance of landing a last-minute spot.
But now that Russia has added Washington's Alex Ovechkin and Alexander Semin, Tarasenko's chances have vanished.

So what does this mean for Tarasenko's immediate future, and when can we expect the Blues' 2010 first-round draft pick to declare his intentions? Some speculation suggests that with Tarasenko departing the World Championships, a signing with the Blues could be imminent.

Blues general manager Doug Armstrong told reporters last week that he had plans to travel to the World Championships, which are being held in Sweden and Finland. Armstrong indicated that at some point he would have contact with Tarasenko's camp.

"We’ve had some initial conversations and we’re going to talk before June 1," he said. "I haven’t talked to (Tarasenko) yet. I stay in contact with the players and their agents throughout the season. He knows (the Blues' desire to sign him) … (the two sides) have talked about certain things. He has to make hard decisions like a lot of young players do."

Tarasenko's U.S.-based agent is former Blues goaltender Mike Liut and his Russian-based agent is Alexei Dementiev. Liut has not returned several messages from the Post-Dispatch. Dementiev told Yahoo.com hockey writer Dmitry Chesnokov today that he had no update and was waiting for Tarasenko to return from the World Championships.

Tarasenko, 20, who made Russia's roster last year, was one of the top forwards in the KHL this season. He had 18 goals and 38 assists in 39 games for Sibir before being traded to St. Petersburg, where he had five goals and nine points in 15 regular-season games. In 15 playoff games, he posted 10 goals and 16 points for St. Petersburg, which lost in the KHL conference finals.

Tarasenko's omission from the World Championship team came as a surprise to many.

In an interview with Sovetsky Sport, a Russian media outlet, Russia's national coach Zinetula Bilyaletdinov indicated that the main reason Tarasenko was left off the roster was his conditioning level.

"This young man still needs to learn," Bilyaletdinov said. "And to understand that there’s a completely different level here. To play in the World Championships you need to prepare.

“Tarasenko came in such a condition that I thought he wasn’t quite prepared. I don’t know what it is related to. I wouldn’t want to discuss Vladimir’s attitude to work. But he needs to learn a certain lesson.”

When the Sovetsky Sport reporter asked if having Tarasenko in the national team's camp for one month following St. Peterburg's playoff exit was enough time to get him into shape, Bilyaletdinov responded: "We shouldn’t be doing it! Of course we tried. But players must come prepared. This is not a club, but the national team."

Asked last week if he was disappointed that Tarasenko was not on the roster, Armstrong said: "No, the political games, not only for the Russian country, but … everyone views the world championships differently, and (being) part of it a few different times, you’re looking at players for potential Olympics. You’re looking at them for different things. He made it last year. He had a good season (this year) and he isn’t on the roster this year. Why that is, I don’t speak Russian, so I’m not sure exactly why he isn’t on the team.

"But that has zero concern for me on whether we think he should come to the NHL. We think he should come to the NHL. I hope he does come to the NHL. But I preface that by saying, if he doesn’t, he is still 21 years old. He’s got a great career ahead of him. But we hope he comes. We'll see if he does."

Armstrong said that the Blues' intentions are to bring Tarasenko to the NHL, not play in the American Hockey League.

"We’d like him to come over because we think he can push for a roster spot on our team," Armstrong said. "We think that he has the pedigree. He’s got the experience now. We would not sign him to come over and play in our minor-league system. But all that being said, whenever training camp opens, he has to prove it not to me ... he has to prove it to the guys that he’s sitting beside in the room that he’s ready to play."
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 May 2012 - 10:03

He is a fat fuck, just like the fat guy you traded for...........I think they call him Big "FAT" Buff!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 15 May 2012 - 12:08

But my fat fuck has two 50+ point season's as a defenceman Smile
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 16 May 2012 - 10:58

Let me see. It's definitely not political. Kuznetsov announces he's staying in the KHL for the next two years and is placed on a line with Malkin. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Tarasenko basically says his intention is to come to the NHL and not stay in the KHL and he is left off the team. He is a top 5 point producer in the regular season and the KHL playoffs and is left off the team and it's said because of his conditioning. Hahahaha. Not political at all. Oh, did I mention that he EASILY had more points than "WJC CAPTAIN LOSER" Kuznetsov?

Last edited by Admin on Wed 16 May 2012 - 11:47; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Wed 16 May 2012 - 11:09

Shut up Tom!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:16

All u fat guys stick together!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 16:04

hey dummies...............look at number 40!!

is this the same guy I traded for when you idiots where screaming that I was TANKING???!

hahahahahahahahaha....................I love making you look stupid, stupid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down