Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILLER/THOMAS TRADE VETO - PLEASE VOTE

5 posters

:: Trades :: VETO TRADES

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MILLER/THOMAS TRADE VETO - PLEASE VOTE Empty MILLER/THOMAS TRADE VETO - PLEASE VOTE

Post by tventura Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:18

I just was texting Vic and asked him who he is putting in for Miller "when the trade gets vetoed" but he says until he has an official Veto on the website he's not picking anyone and laughed (typical Vic - anything to win) and then proceded to say Thomas is winning 1-0 with a laugh, I'm not surprised!!! RAT GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

MILLER/THOMAS TRADE VETO - PLEASE VOTE Empty Re: MILLER/THOMAS TRADE VETO - PLEASE VOTE

Post by tventura Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:18

TEAM MATT\TOM VOTE - VETO!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

MILLER/THOMAS TRADE VETO - PLEASE VOTE Empty Re: MILLER/THOMAS TRADE VETO - PLEASE VOTE

Post by Guest Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:19

veto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:23

Veto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:35

veto!

hahahahahahahahaha........................if we all veto this trade, how bad does Chilly look??

hahahahahaha...........senile old fuck!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:46

VETO!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:54

VETO!!!!!

The Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 20:57

6. TRADES

(A) Agreed upon trades will be posted and confirmed with the Commissioner.
(B) If one or more GM's do not agree with a trade (*SOMETHING RIDICULOUS*), they may request a Veto of the trade within 1 week. 6 of 7 GM’S not involved in the trade will vote to veto the trade or pass it through. 7 GM'S will have 1 week to respond or their vote will be considered a NO vote.

1. Tom - Veto
2. Rob - Veto
3. Kats - Veto
4. Lou - Veto
5. Ang - Veto
6. Brian - Veto

The Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 21:19

Waiting for Jens to vote. When he does we will have a final vote. He has 7 days to vote.

I would also like to know the rules for time to submit a player if a player has been vetoed. Not sure if there is one? I want to follow the rules. If there isn't one, can someone please submit what they think will be a fair amount of time to put in a replacement player and put it in the rule suggestion section so we can all vote on it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 21:32

According to the rules Vic, my vote is not needed as 6 of the 7 GM's vetoed the trade!

I would like to dedicate this to Vic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cjv7hEAytU
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 21:37

Vic it takes 6 votes to veto a trade, we have 6 votes!!!!

Therefore the trade never existed and you currently have 1 goalie in your starting line-up as of right now (Bryzgalov). If I was you I would submit your second goalie ASAP, call me crazy but if we need to take this to a vote I would not be shocked to see one of the options being "if Vic has no goalies in his lineup ASAP (its 9:35pm now) and he's trying to buy time in order to see which goalie will accumulate the most points for him, he should be penalized with NO 2nd goalie, therefore he gets "0" points".

REMEMBER VIC THIS IS A DEMOCRACY!!!

It's called fair play and honour, two things that you keep proving you have NONE OF!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 21:50

hahahahahaha............................0 second goalie points!!! I love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 21:54

The longer stupid Vic waits to put his 2nd goalie in, the less points he accumulates....No decision on 2nd goalie, means no points for 2nd goalie...Its in your best interest to get that 2nd goalie in asap, because it's you, and you only that will lose those points !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 21:59

no-body loves me................everybody hates me.........................might as well sock some cock!!!!!

hahahahahahaha....................I somehow, kind of, in a way, sort of, but not really, feel bad for Vic???

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 22:04

1. Rob, I love it. Come to my face and tell me what to do and you will get dealt with like you did on Howard years ago. haha. I am more than happy to show you who the peach will be. lol. I promise!

2. You are a liar and piece of shit and always have been. I have always paid my bets, even to you! You owe me $40 from two bets. FACT!

3. Suggest a rule for this scenario and I will vote. Stop complaining and showering me with your Lebanese spit.

4. You are stupid. Seriously!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 0:55; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 22:05

Lou, no need to feel sorry. lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 22:06

It's a hockey pool for fuck's sake. haha.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 22:32

I sent you a trade proposal on here, you didn't reply!!

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 22:58

I put in Kiprusoff for Thomas
chiliwilly
chiliwilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 23:29

Willy you better call Mark before you make any decisions on your own!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 0:47

Trade is VETOED.

Willy gets R. Miller back

Vic gets T. Thomas and 2012 2nd
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 7:41

Vic
1-Your a Pollock, but I won't hold that against you!
2-You are DEFINETELY STUPID
3-You are DEFINETELY STUPID...same as 2, just want it to sink in for you.
4-Howard? lol, no fucken idea what you are talking about! You are a
confirmed LOSER.
5-I guarantee you, rule or no rule, if a person doesn't replace a vetoed
trade, they will NOT accumulate points for that position until they make
the switch. So take your time retard. I don't really expect you to
understand that because of statement 1, 2, 3, 4 above!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 7:49

Oh, by the way, very original 'deflector' title....no worries though, everyone knows thats you stupid Vic, so it doesn't really serve a purpose!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 10:38

TEAM WILLY CHANGE - I have put Kiprusoff back in for Thomas (as per Willy's request, posted above)
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 13:15

1. Rob you are a LOSER! FACT!
2. You are STUPID! FACT!
3. You are a LOW LIFE. FACT! If not for just being yourself than for not paying your bets that you lost! FACT! One of those bets was in front of Tom driving home from WJC in Buffalo. FACT!
4. You remember Howard! FACT! If not, I would be happy to remind you. You let me know. lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next