Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'ANGUS UNLEASHED' ON EVANDER KANE'S VALUE

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'ANGUS UNLEASHED' ON EVANDER KANE'S VALUE - Page 2 Empty Re: 'ANGUS UNLEASHED' ON EVANDER KANE'S VALUE

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 16:18

Hahaha vic calm down.
Evander Kane played on the 4th line at the WJC as a 17 year old which is unreal. Crosby also played on the 4th line at 17 maybe 16. He's a phenom so we will not compare the two. Or can you?

Back to top Go down

'ANGUS UNLEASHED' ON EVANDER KANE'S VALUE - Page 2 Empty Re: 'ANGUS UNLEASHED' ON EVANDER KANE'S VALUE

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 16:27

E. Kane vs Tanguay!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 16:42

Vic, do you love angus' smile??? I cant tell! tell us one more time!
and tom, if you go back to my last post youll see that you in fact did get robbed
Evander kane vs tanguay in points next year????

tanguay had over 60 points this year and kane didnt break 50 so CLEARLY vic is going to win this bet
teehee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 8:09

Kats, calm down? I am calm Kats. I am laughing my ass off over here about 'ANGUS UNLEASHED'. He just got his BCom and is probably working at a Gyros and Fries place too. He's so happy in his picture. He reminds me a lot of you without the degree. LOL.

I guess I have to put this in bold and underline cause some people can't read. I know you guys love the bold and underline.

I LIKE KANE.

Billy, did you trade Tanguay for Kane or St. Louis for Kane? Where is Tanguay coming from? Did I ever compare Tanguay to Kane? NO. LET'S MAKE THIS BET MAKE SENSE. You traded St. Louis for Kane so did you want to bet pts. between the two? I will say this for the last time.

I THINK YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE FOR ST. LOUIS. MY OPINION.

I will follow 'ANGUS UNLEASHED' the rest of my life. That guys picture tells me he is happy with life. Kats and Ang, you guys should be more like him. Start your own fantasy hockey website. You guys will definitely have more credibility than Angus. Let me know when you guys are going to go live and I will take your smiley face picture for the website. On second thought, why don't you guys dress up in your gyros and fries outfits. You guys can call it 'HOCKEY COOKIN WITH KATS AND ANG' . Big smiley faces.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 4:11

Lou, you will be the one in the bottom half and Vic will be laughing at you!!!
JENS RIGHT

i dont know about all the other greek fags here but that trophy that I will be drinking from at draft parties will read as follows
Angelo Zikantas 2011-2012
ANGELO WRONG

vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum