Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOM AND VIC BET – SOMETIME IN JUNE OR JULY

3 posters

Go down

TOM AND VIC BET – SOMETIME IN JUNE OR JULY Empty TOM AND VIC BET – SOMETIME IN JUNE OR JULY

Post by tventura Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 8:54

VIC BEATS TOM'S TEAM BY 100 PTS. $20
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

TOM AND VIC BET – SOMETIME IN JUNE OR JULY Empty Re: TOM AND VIC BET – SOMETIME IN JUNE OR JULY

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 10:32

I want in on this bet too..........put me down for $100!

Back to top Go down

TOM AND VIC BET – SOMETIME IN JUNE OR JULY Empty Re: TOM AND VIC BET – SOMETIME IN JUNE OR JULY

Post by vsobs Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 13:27

Lou, the only thing you can have in on is a cock in your ass! Bend over and take up your usual position over the headboard as a a little Italian sausauge fills you up with some ouzo.

Tom, I told you special calendar bets only happen in year 1. You can't keep making up bets and posting them hoping that people believe you! As admin (not commissioner - NO FUCKING WAY!) of this site I feel it is my responsibility to take this post down tomorrow after i see that Lou has seen it!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 18:43

bush league!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 19:53

Maybe you would enjoy it more if you constantly didn't get butt fucked by Ventura in every trade you have made with him. Then again, you like that shit. Fack, I'm out of ideas. Lou's getting butt fucked and he still doesn't enjoy it. Anybody got any ideas?
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 8:49

Vic please do not delete any posts from the site unless it is discussued with the "COMMISSIONER" Jens!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 9:54

I keep getting fucked in trades, yet my team is getting better.............go figure!

and it will better yet...........too many assets at my disposal.

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 11:41

Vic, if Lou keeps getting fucked in trades with me maybe you guys should do a 5 year team bet?
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 19:26

Yes, he gets fucked in trades with the big sleazy but wins the trades with others (me included). Teddy Purcell for a 1st, 3rd and 5th?
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 21:22

Not bad for an 80 point player playing with Stamkos for the next 10 years.

and........I traded a fat black fuck to Tom for Green and JVR. That fat black fuck will be well over 300 pounds within the next 3 years. and how much do you think this lay off is hurting this out of shape, lazy, can`t defend worth a shit, drunk?

traded him at an all time high! lost the trade last year, but if Green rebounds like everyone on the planet says he will, I win the trade for the next 10 years.

wooooooooooo.........................................

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 1:24

Purcell an 80 pt. player. $20 Lou?

And stay focussed Lou. I said the trades you made with Tom. Not the trades you made with Tom and Jens, Willy, etc.... Stay focussed! Don't forget you also gave Tom Brett Burns.

Let me know if you want me to post the 80 pt. Purcell bet.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 13:49

51 points one year, 65 points last year..................if the trend continues he will be over 80 points.

careful what bets you are offering.

and IF you were a man of your word, I would bet you! BUT..............I have proof about the bets you make, that do not favour you one bit!
careful what you wish for.

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 16:52

Be careful what you post Lou. Saying Purcell is an 80 pt player
Not bad for an 80 point player playing with Stamkos for the next 10 years.
So he's going to be playing on Stamko's line until he's 37? Interesting.

Here is Lou's favorite saying when someone is too much of a bitch to take a bet.

"HERE PUSS, PUSS, PUSS!!!!"
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 18:59

Vic doesn't take bets anymore! I've tried a million times! I'll give you an example, a week ago I offered him scheifele vs Galchenyuk OHL points and he declined and then like predictable Vic does, after scheifele explodes for 6 pts he calls me and chirps about a bet!!! Hahahaha. What a loser!

As for Lou, you always get ripped off in your trades! Your a huge tard and we will have to find another janitor to clean your mess in a couple of years! Just quit now you greasy Greek!!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 12:16

Let me guess, now that schefeile has the lead in points he wants the bet? And Vic was probably saying I knew it or I told you (but didn't take the bet when it was offered).

I love it!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 12:36

You know it Tom!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down