Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOCKEY'S FUTURE TOP 50 (FALL 2012)

3 posters

Go down

HOCKEY'S FUTURE TOP 50 (FALL 2012) Empty HOCKEY'S FUTURE TOP 50 (FALL 2012)

Post by tventura Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 9:55

Hockey’s Future “Fall” Top 50 prospects! (1-20 should be coming out in the next couple days!)

***A minor side note, I’m still looking for Vic’s fantastic late round picks that he has been drooling over Collberg and Telegin…they must be in the top 20, damn it!!!***

21) Emerson Etem (Whitey)
22) Justin Shultz (Whitey)
23) Braden Holtby (Vic)
24) Filip Forsberg (Vic)
25) Charlie Coyle (Vic) – you are very welcome Vic, sincerely Team Homo’s!
26) Joe Morrow (Willy)
27) Nathan Beaulieu (Team Homo’s) – OR AS VIC SOBIERAJ WOULD SAY A “HORRIBLE” PICK BY US!!!
28) Jonas Brodin (Newbs)
29) Oscar Klefbom
30) Ryan Ellis (Newbs)
31) Simon Despres (Lou) – Lou can you please confirm if you have this player I’m pretty sure you do?
32) Mark Scheifele (Vic)
33) David Rundblad (Whitey)
34) Jon Merrill (Team Homo’s) – OR AS VIC SOBIERAJ WOULD SAY “ANOTHER HORRIBLE PICK” BY US!!!
35) Kyle Palmieri (Lou)
36) Ryan Murphy (Jens)
37) Brandon Saad (Whitey)
38) Gustav Nyquist (Jens)
39) Nick Bjugstad (Vic)
40) Jakob Silfverberg (Jens)
41) Derrick Pouliot
42) Andrey Vasilevskiy
43) Malcom Subban
44) Joel Armia
45) Tyler Toffoli (Newbs)
46) Robin Lehner (Newbs)
47) Tomas Hertl
48) Ty Rattie
49) Jacob Trouba
50) Teuvo Teravainen (Newbs)

Vic – 5
Newbs – 5
Whitey – 4
Jens – 3
Lou – 2
Tom – 2
Willy - 1
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

HOCKEY'S FUTURE TOP 50 (FALL 2012) Empty Re: HOCKEY'S FUTURE TOP 50 (FALL 2012)

Post by Yanne Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 10:17

Tom you made a typo! You have Scheifele at 32, he was rated 14th six months ago when HF put out their top 50, no chance he dropped that much after his great AHL playoffs!!

Maybe Telegin or Collberg is 32???

Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 10:28

Jens I apologize, it must be a typo because there is no way Beaulieu and Merrill are rated higher than Scheifele!!!

Looks like Vic might have to call another editor, kind of like he did when he found out Mckeens did not rate Collberg and Telegin to his liking!

Regardless Vic needs to call HockeysFuture ASAP because they have my players rated "WAY" to high!!!!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 22:44

Tom, you're right. They don't have Beaulieau and Merrill rated higher than Scheifele. That's just you making up shit again. Your rehab has really hit a wall! But just because I want to give you every advantage in bets, I will bet you Scheifele is rated higher than Beaulieau come the next Hockey News Prospect spring edition. $10. What do you say? If you say no than YES, it was a typo.

Just wondering what you follow? Dobber, Mckeens, The Forecaster, or Hockeysfuture? Oh, I get it. Bi-polar Tom is back! Watch out guys!

Oh and Jens. I'm really pissed at Hockeysfuture and will be calling them out but not for where they rated my prospects. I'm pissed about where they rated Silverberg. Don't they fucking know you drafted him 7th overall. Don't they fucking know who you are? I'm pissed! How the fuck did they rate your 1st round pick, 7th overall as the 40th best prospect? Dumb fucks! Don't worry Jens, I got your back on that one. 40th overall. C'mon Hockeysfuture, get your shit together!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 10:09

Vic I had Scheifele as one of my "elite 8" for this years redraft, my views have not changed on him. I love Scheifele, I'm just SHOCKED they rated Beaulieu ahead of him and Merrill only two spots behind him. I wasn't saying those things because I think my picks are better than Scheifele, I'm just saying YOU NEED TO CALL THE EDITOR AGAIN, BEAULIEU AND MERRILL THIS HIGH, SCHEIFELE DROPPING AND NO MENTION OF TELEGIN OR COLLBERG!

Oh and you were wondering what I follow (Dobber, McKeens, Forcaster, Hockey's Future..) - Vic I follow them all, how do you think I got so fucking good at this!!! Dummy!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down