Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikita Filatov - DECISIONS, DECISIONS

3 posters

Go down

Nikita Filatov - DECISIONS, DECISIONS Empty Nikita Filatov - DECISIONS, DECISIONS

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 0:29

Guys, I am having a tough time deciding what to do with Nikita Filatov come draft time. I know I said I was going to drop him right after the draft but should I reconsider following his torrid pace in the regular season and playoffs since returning to the KHL. I know he has had his ups and downs this past year but I really think he has turned the corner. He put up 8 pts. in 18 games in the regular season and 1 pt. in 5 games in the playoffs. Please help me decide. Everybody's opinion matters to me. Some of your comments have confused me and made me think twice of dropping him. Please help me! Tom, your opinion matters most.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!

Last edited by Admin on Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 1:00; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nikita Filatov - DECISIONS, DECISIONS Empty Re: Nikita Filatov - DECISIONS, DECISIONS

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 0:40

Just to help you guys out a little more, these were Filatov's stats this year:

NHL REGULAR SEASON 2011/2012:
1 PT. IN 9 GMS. = 9 PT NHL SEASON

AHL REGULAR SEASON 2011/2012:
12 PTS. IN 15 GMS.

KHL REGULAR SEASON 2011/2012:
8 PTS. IN 18 GMS. = 36 PT NHL SEASON (*IF HE WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY IN THE NHL*)

KHL PLAYOFFS 2011/2012:
1 PT. IN 5 GMS. = 16 PT NHL SEASON (*IF HE WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY IN THE NHL*)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I LOVE THIS SHIT!

Last edited by Admin on Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 1:00; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nikita Filatov - DECISIONS, DECISIONS Empty Re: Nikita Filatov - DECISIONS, DECISIONS

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 0:44

I'm even more confused now looking at tventura post from December 14, 2011 at 9:40 a.m.:

"Wow, Kats you actually fell for that?"

"The guy "definitely" has issues but he's 2 years removed from being one of the best prospects in the world..."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!

Last edited by Admin on Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 1:01; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 0:55

Holy cow, my head is spinning Arrow . I just found this post from Billy
dated December 15, 2011 at 1:58 p.m.:

"Why would Vic drop Filatov, even though he said he would to complete the trade??

He mindfucked kats into trading him Filatov and now he has a very talented prospect he can stash away that MIGHT turn into something; if not, he moves back 1 pick in the 5th round.....This is without a doubt the best trade Vic has made this year.

Well done fucking Kats on that one!!!!"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!

Last edited by Admin on Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 1:01; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 0:59

You guys are confusing me! scratch

Please just tell me what to do!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 3:38

He's shit!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 3:39

I'd keep him just incase!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 3:58

You think Jens?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 14:21

U traded for him and dropped 4-5 spots in the draft to aquire him and u promised kats u just traded for him to drop him. Now u are not sure if u want to drop him, I'm still not sure why u got him but it's a lose-lose situation, if u keep him u are a scumbag and not a man of your word. If u drop him, u lose a few spots in the draft for no reason, lol.

I love this shit wooooooo!!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 15:58

tventura wrote:if u keep him u are a scumbag and not a man of your word.

This coming from Ventura! the guy that serves up more kool-aid than anybody!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 16:46

Pure scum = Kats please trade me filatov, so I can drop him! Months later....
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 16:47

I dropped 4-5 spots? There you go lying again. Do you ever stop? I gave Kats Lou's 5th and I took his. As it stands today, Kats is 1 spot ahead of Lou so I only drop 1 spot. It's not a lose lose situation because I've gotten you to post about dropping Filatov approximately 30 times. You posting 30 times, (and still posting) means it does bother you that I got Filatov. You can stop now if you want. LOL. It was worth dropping 1 spot in the 5th rd to see how much it bothers you. Hahaha. I still can't decide what to do Tom. What do you think. Please help me!

Hey Tom, Tom........................................

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 18:34

my post makes perfect sense

y would u drop him when u can stash him on ur bench with no consequence,.....best trade u ever made and we all know u have made horrrrrrible trades LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 20:24

Vic - NOTHING BOTHER'S "THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION" - TOM VENTURA AND MATT BAILIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 20:28

Actually that is a lie, when you rape Willy "my little buddy" (in 2 trades) and the fucking guy still doesn't realize it, it bothers me!

The People's Champion will protect the old and senile!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:38

Who is going to protect Willy from you cause we all know how you snaked your way to Lidstrom and Visnovsky and then laughed about it on the phone to me and Jens! You then come on here and are COMPLETELY FAKE stating how you will protect your little buddy Chilly Willy who you have called 'OLD and SENILE'. I forgot to mention my favorite, about how you tried trading Johansson for Visnovsky and Willy's 3rd. I still can't believe you tried pullin that one off! That never gets old. hahaha. I told that 'ATTEMPTED TRADE' to Jeff Donivan last night and he just shook his head and said 'COME ON!'. You are definitely trying to look after your buddy Chilly Willy. We all see it!

I love the fact that Lidstrom has been hurt. Serves you right!

Tom is still posting! Hahaha.

P.S. What should I do with Filatov Tom?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:42

Billy, the thing you obviously didn't see that I BOLDED for you and enlarged was:

"he has a very talented prospect"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 11:21

is filatov not talented? i dont get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 11:37

Filatov is shit!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 14:01

Vic the 2 trades u pulled with willy, Zidlicky will outscore lidstrom since the trade. And brodeur will prob outscore Thomas lol....not to mention all the picks u got back. Don't worry I talked to willy today, he knows he got fleeced by u and it won't happen again!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 17:00

Is Lidstrom still injured? I didn't ask for Zidlicky for the tenth time. I asked for a player back and Willy gave me a list of names that included Zidlicky, Setoguchi, ..... etc. I got lucky with Zidlicky being moved to New Jersey. Did you know he was going to get traded on December 11, 2011 (3 months ago!). Let me go back and look at where I offered you a bet b/w Lidstrom and Zidlicky. Oh fuck, you were too much of a coward to take it.

As for Brodeur, you wouldn't even give me a 5th for him! Remember, hahaha. It's easy to sit here 3 months after trades and say "you won or lost a trade" but wouldn't take any bets that I offered you. Fack, you are so smart. I gonna go back and look up the post where you said Brodeur is going to outpoint Thomas before today. Oh fuck, I can't find that one. Where is it Tom? Fack! What does your crystal ball say next?

Hey Tom, Tom..................................

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 6 May 2012 - 13:43

Just read some rather interesting stuff on my boy Filatov. I'm sorry Kats, not sure if I can drop him now after this article just came out. You tell me how much more valuable he is now and if you could drop him after this:

A disappointed Filatov did not exactly use the jump back to the KHL as an opportunity to prove his detractors wrong. Filatov didn't play poorly with CSKA Moscow through eighteen games [4G/4A in 18 GP], but didn't exactly endear himself to the coaching staff with his playing style, and was eventually demoted to the MHL's junior team.

Kats, how could I even consider dropping him after that beautiful word DEMOTED!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love the Filatov demotion! I gotta give another one.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum