Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feb lineup

5 posters

Go down

feb lineup Empty feb lineup

Post by The Ghost Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 16:28

JVR OUT Booth IN
Kane OUT Connolly IN
Rundblad OUT Giordano IN

The Ghost

Back to top Go down

feb lineup Empty Re: feb lineup

Post by Guest Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 16:48

Too late

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 17:02

wayyyyyyyyyy too late hahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 0:47

Be careful of what you are asking for Kats and Angelo. I say let him put in his players. I can't believe I am siding with Lou but I find this a little too conveniant seeing as how Whitey has said he wants Yakupov and the 1st pick. I say let him have his changes? What do you say Ang and Kats? Anybody else have a problem with letting these changes to go through?

Last edited by Admin on Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 0:49; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 0:48

Did I just look out for Lou's best interest. I want to fucking throw up!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 7:22

no problem with me
chiliwilly
chiliwilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 9:15

i vote NO!
rules are rules

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 9:50

I want these players inserted into his line up as well!!
MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!!!

but............if we do so, we are opening ourselves up to future headaches!
unless of course, if we change the time from noon to game time, which is usually 7pm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 10:22

There are 3 rules.....Injury sub before the game starts, Anytime move whenever you feel like it, and have ur roster players in before noon on the first day of the month. Fucking morons. And if he's purposely tanking good on him. Karma is a bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 17:08

Let's hear what the reason is for him not submitting his players before noon? What do you guys think?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 17:35

we need to set a standard!!!!!!!!!!

and if we do approve this for whatever reason...............what's the fine?

there always has to be a fine!

and like always, my proposal is................a case of beer, payable at the next draft!!
which reminds me.
what are we going to do at the draft beside draft players??

in our other REAL pool, we have a party, food, drinks, bitches et all!
these are the reasons why I keep asking for fines.................at the end of the year, the criminals pay up, and the rest of us party!

WAKE THE FUCK UP, Vic, you should be on top of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 18:06

I think we should do like we do in the WHP.

If a GM forgets or chooses not to send his monthly changes in the Commissioner makes the changes for the team by inserting the best players!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 18:54

I agree with LOU .... YEAH
chiliwilly
chiliwilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 19:00

bookoz2 wrote:There are 3 rules.....Injury sub before the game starts, Anytime move whenever you feel like it, and have ur roster players in before noon on the first day of the month. Fucking morons. And if he's purposely tanking good on him. Karma is a bitch

kats, stop posting under my name!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 21:31

Well this is an interesting one!

Rules are rules and if Whitey didn't make his subs in time he shouldn't be able to get those players in UNLESS he has a damn good excuse (no bullshit last month in the WHP Whitey was at a funeral all day, was late putting in his subs and we ok'd it).

On the other hand if we don't put in his subs then it almost looks like he's trying to tank (I really don't think this is the case) and he really should be fielding his best team...

Now if the tables were turned and Team Homo's were "1 MINUTE" late putting in their subs Vic would immediately point to the rules and not allow us to do it, LOL!!!

So I guess because of the unusual circumstance we should probably vote...this is a democracy!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 1:08

I sided with you on the Matt fuck up and you are actually saying "if I were 1 minute too late......" Are you really you fucking snake. I know you would be saying (ie. Letang and Johnson sub) something. Are you fucking kidding me Ventura. You are the biggest fucking snake and try playing off like I would not allow something like that. I wouldn't allow it if I was 1 pt. behind you though. hahaha....................

I vote to let Whitey put his players in. Wow, I actually voted for something that would help Lou. I only did cause it is the right thing to do. I feel like fucking throwing up!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 10:14

fine him a case of beer..............wtf is wrong with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 19:19

(D) YOU MUST PLAY YOUR BEST PLAYERS THE FIRST AVAILABLE CHANCE YOU CAN (IE. monthly roster changes, injury sub). You DO NOT have to use anytime sub.(ie. Crosby for Perron if Crosby comes back middle of the month and Perron is not hurt).

We need to adjust the rule above! we have no consequences for people who purposely tank like Whitey and Lou!

I propose that if a GM doesn't submit his best roster each month the Commissioner inserts the best players on behalf of the team!

As for injury subs, I think all teams should have 3 or 4 injury subs a month. This would put a stop to teams tanking (not replacing injured players) and would allow the top teams to always have their best roster playing!

These two rule changes would force all teams to have their best players inserted at all times! No more tanking and no more injured players on the starting roster for contending teams!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 21:10

hahahahahahaha.......................5 injury subs a month............hahahahahahaha

you truely are NOT CANADIAN!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 21:39

who are you (or anyone, really) to say so and so is better than this roster player. If you want to control someones team pay their entry fee, homo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 21:58

You dumb fuck Vas, you know as well as I do that teams can purposely tank! Im pretty sure an injured Kane is not getting many pts for the Jets right now!

I agree we can't predict who will get more pts from month to month as once and awhile a Sam Gagner lights it up but most times the better player gets the most points!

These pools are stupid when we have injured players on our starting roster not accumulating pts and we have a bench of 20 players! What's the point of the bench? In the NHL if a player is injured you use your farm team to recall a player! Were not reinventing the wheel!

Lou don't talk to me about injuries! You played soccer where diving is part of the game! You want a red card Lou?
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:01

I played old time hockey!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:05

Jens don't talk to me about soccer, it's a ladies game played by FAGS ..
chiliwilly
chiliwilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 23:03

ok, for the record, these are the morons on my bench:

Horton- injured
Steen- injured
Jeffrey- in the minors
McDonald- injured all fucking year
Duchene- injured
Colborne- in the minors
Palmeri- in the minore
Crosby- been out all fucking year

so..........WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????????????????

you keep mentioning my name about puposely tanking. either you are the biggest fucking moron, or you are just plain stupid!
I have no one on my bench that I can use! I don't think I had any subs all year, and if I did, I am pretty sure they weren't really relavent.

so stop your crying..............you are know sounding like the little bitch you've always looked like!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down