Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Fees

Go down

League Fees  Empty League Fees

Post by Admin Tue 21 Jun 2011 - 12:32

I have spoken with Tom and League Fees need to be paid ASAP. As of today League fees paid are as follows:

Lou - paid in full for year 1 - $200 total
Vic - paid in full for year 1 - $200 total
Tom - paid in full for year 1 - $200 total
Jens - paid in full for year 1 - $200 total

Ang - owes $50 for year 1 - paid $150
Kats - owes $50 for year 1 - paid $150
Billy - owes $50 for year 1 - paid $150
Rob - owes $50 for year 1 - paid $150

Dub - owes $200 (and he's a fucking doctor)

Pay Tom ASAP and he will let me know who has paid in full for year 1.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

League Fees  Empty Re: League Fees

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011 - 15:45

i thought we paid for all of this year and half of next
what the fuck is this bushleague shit??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011 - 15:50

To my understainding, it was

$150 this year, and $50 next year....that would cover the first two years at $100 per year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 21 Jun 2011 - 18:46

It was clearly stated at the draft that the $150 covers half the league fees up front for the next 3 years. This was clearly hence the reason why me and Lou paid $200 at the draft. Stop whinning and pony up. If you don't have the money ask your brother, parent or godfather. Get your money to Tom ASAP.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011 - 19:16

Hurry up and pay for year 3 vas or else!!

You have my 100 dollars for this year so suck it vic. And I will bring 50 to the next draft in January to be held on top of lous pool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 21 Jun 2011 - 20:06

Tom called me about the money and I agree. Rule #1 in the FHCL rule clearly states what the $150 at the draft was for. If you do not pay $50 this year your team will be placed in limbo. You will not be allowed to make any transactions whether it be monthly roster moves or trades. Your starting line-up will be the first 12 forwards, 6 defenseman, and first two goalies you selected at the draft. Once the $50 is paid your team will be allowed to make monthly roster moves and trades immediately. Any winnings will be paid to whoever finishes behind you so long as they have paid their full entry fee.

Nobody had a problem with it at the draft and neither did you guys (Kats, Ang, and Billy) as you said you were going to win the pool this year. Not my fault some of you changed your mind at Tom's sleepover about the direction your team was going to take. This was to avoid people from trying to win in the first year or two and then leaving after that.

For those of you who do not pay, thank you for your $50 donation this year. You choose. If GM's refuse to pay their $50 those GM's who have paid in full will decide the new payout.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011 - 21:12

You and lou put in 200 cause you and him were chirping about you dropping out after the first year like you did the other pool. You put the extra 50 to shut lou up. Then he put 50 in to shut you up. (side note, might not be enough money in the world to shut vic up) but I digress.

150 pays this year and a down deposit to keep people from quitting
Next year it will cost us 100 dollars with the 50 still not being used
The third year will cost us 50 dollars and cheap cause of commitment!

Your rules written are dumb so fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 21 Jun 2011 - 23:13

Kats, not only are you slow but you're developing alzheimer's at a very young age. Go see your doctor ASAP. Let's get the facts straight again because you are so thick. I can send this message to your email everyday to help you remember until you get some medical help.

1. I was never in the WHP, therefore unable to drop out. You have to be in a pool to drop out after the first year. FACT!

2. Don't use words that you don't know the meaning of like DIGRESS. You're not smart enough and look foolish. Although, the meaning suits you and your debilitating disease perfectly.
DIGRESS: To depart from the main subject in speech or writing.
How ironic that the word perfectly describes you and your actions.

3. The guidelines for the $150 were discussed at the entry draft and agreed upon. Stop making up stories. Take your alzheimer's meds and see if it helps.

4. If you don't have the money ask your parents or pick up another Sunday shift at Diane's.

5. If your parents won't give you the money or you can't pick up another shift at Diane's, don't ask me for the money and we (more so me) thank you for your $50 donation for the next three years.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 11:05

Maybe Im slow......but I'll try to explain anyways....

Taken from the rules:

The entry fee for the FHCL is $100 a year with $150 up front.

I have paid my $150 up front, thank you.

I have paid my $150 as the rules state, I have done nothing wrong, I have followed the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 11:40

so ture.................

I think I am the one who pointed it out. Vic just made up numbers that made no sense!

it should of been.........first year paid in full, $100.00, and half of the fee for the next 2 years, $100.00, which is what I paid.
$200.00

what a fucking moron Vic is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 15:29

Lou, you are retarded and will spin the $200 whichever way suits your argument or Billy's, Ang, or Kats. Let me post what rule #1 states and has always stated:

1.FEES AND PARTICIPATION

The entry fee for the FHCL is $100 a year with $150 up front. The $150 will cover half of the first three years of the pool. Each GM will have to pay $50 at the FHCL entry draft the first three years and $100 each following season.

Please take notice and read past the first sentence. If you are unable to read past the first sentence take your meds as your ADD is probably kicking in. If you don't have any more meds you guys can borrow off eachother as it is evident you 4 suffer from the same disorder.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 1:13

The first sentence says.....

The entry fee for the FHCL is $100 a year with $150 up front.

I have paid $150 up front.

The $150 will cover half of the first three years of the pool.

Cool...so in theory I have paid for $50 a year for three years

Each GM will have to pay $50 at the FHCL entry draft....

Well our first FHCL entry draft will be next summer (sometime before the NHL draft, ofcourse). I will be sure to pay $50 at the draft.

After three years, I will pay the $100 at the entry draft as the rules state.

I believe I am following the rules here. Please elaborate where your opinion differs

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 2:16

Billy, pay the $50 and stop whinning. Stop listening to Tom, make a few trades, win the pool and make your money back, and shut everybody up(me included). You gained 10 points today with Carter going to Columbus. Keep up the momentum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 11:05

ahahahahahahaha..........Vic just say your fucking wrong!!!!!!!!!

great come back...."Billy, just pay the $50.00 and stop whinning"

please go back, read what i wrote, and tell me that it doesn't make sense. I think we can all agree, that whatever garbage you wrote makes ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING SENSE!

did you make up those fees before or after you graduated school with your 7 degrees?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 11:06

I gave you props when you predicted Bryz in Philly, I think now it's your turn, bitch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down