Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCTOBER INJURY SUB

+2
newbs
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OCTOBER INJURY SUB Empty OCTOBER INJURY SUB

Post by Admin Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 1:14

POST YOUR OCTOBER INJURY SUB UNDER THIS TOPIC
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OCTOBER INJURY SUB Empty Re: OCTOBER INJURY SUB

Post by Guest Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 18:39

J.Neal out
M.Richards in
October injury sub

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 21:03

Leino out
Atkinson in

October injury sub
newbs
newbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 5 Oct 2013 - 15:01

Heatley IN
Burrows OUT

See how easy it is Lou. You making an injury sub or what?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 9:14

THOMAS -  OUT

WARD -  IN

CHILIWILLY

Willy posted this move yesterday. it doesn't matter as both Thomas and Ward were not playing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 10:21

Admin wrote:THOMAS -  OUT

WARD -  IN

CHILIWILLY

Willy posted this move yesterday. it doesn't matter as both Thomas and Ward were not playing
Willy you fucking started 39 year old Thomas, who hasn't played in the NHL in over a year and not Cam Ward???!!!  Willy release the spell Vic has placed on you (Thomas, Brodeur, Lidstrom...O'Reilly 70 pt player) WAKE UP!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 10:30

Tommy, u traded for lidstrom and Thomas? Tommy, release the spell willy has over u in!

WAKE UP!!!

I OWN U BITCH
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 10:40

LOLOLOLOL i love getting a rise out of the bigman! 

I never traded for Thomas in the FHCL. 

And you made Willy bleed for Thomas, Brodeur and Lidstrom, when the whole league begged him to stay away from them...dare I say the beginning of the demise of Chilly Willy???
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 11:48

Deflect! I love it when Ventura looks desperate and pathetic. Tommy, we all know u didn't trade thomas in the fhcl. U traded for him in the Greek pool the same yr u vetoed my trade with willy! Hahaha. Thanks for pointing that our and allowing me to mention it again.

Oh ya, and the same yr u begged willy to stay away from lidstrom u trade for him with willy only 2 mths later. Hahahaha. Please stop. Ur making it too easy for me.

Hey tommy, is there a reason u refuse to answer Newbs in the veto trade topic? Hahaha. Deflect! Hahaha.

Tommy, ur r so pathetic and desperate! Don't think People don't see how much money u will b losing in the other pools so u pull a pathetic low life move to try and salvage whatever hope u have of winning money in the fhcl. I told u I win either way! Hahaha. Everybody sees Tom! Very poor play on ur part  but I love that u did it.

Waaaaaa. It's a chance at getting mcdavid Vic. Go get those veto votes Vic. Waaaa. Jens, what kind of D do u think nurse will be? Waaaaaaa
Once again tommy,

I OWN U BITCH
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 13:51

Vic - once again I traded for Thomas in the WFHL and gave a "LATE" 3rd rounder because I was down to 2 goalies (how many times do I need to tell you this)

Tom's trade in the WFHL - Thomas for a late 3rd rounder

Willy's trade with Vic for Thomas - Thomas for "TWO" 3rd rounders and a 4th rounder.

Big difference dummy!

As for Lidstrom - I was in first place, I wanted to solidify 1st place with depth and a chance for another year out of Lidstrom (that is what we call a calculated risk)

Willy - was in 4th place, was hoping that acquiring Lidstrom would get him 3rd place.....Jens (his son!) and I both told him its not worth it Willy, not for 3rd place!

End result...

Willy trades for Lidstrom, finishes in 4th place!

Final trade:

Willy - Lidstrom (ended up get 5 pts for him then retired)
Vic - Zidlicky, 3rd in 12 (Filip Forsberg), 3rd in 13 (TJ Brodie)

Dare I say it again.......THE BEGINNING OF THE DEMISE OF CHILLY WILLY???

Willy - did you calculate your risk - Zidlicky, Forsberg, and Brodie followed by a 4th place finish and 5th place finish, this year.......I FUCKING GUARENTEE U THAT YOU DON'T FINISH IN THE TOP 5 THIS YEAR!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 9:34

Tommy $20 says I do end up in the top 5 this year. Bet or no bet ???
chiliwilly
chiliwilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 11:44

Hartnell OUT

Backes IN

Jens, can you please make this change for me as vic doesn't like doing his job!!
Funny thing actually......Rob tells me the same thing about Vic and his real job.

We should change change your team name to:
TEAM LAZY VIC

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 14:33

chiliwilly wrote:Tommy $20 says I do end up in the top 5 this year. Bet or no bet ???  
Willy please, don't force my hand!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 21:00

Tommy, u traded for Thomas and lidstrom at a chance for 3rd place in the wfhl and didn't get it! U verbally assaulted willy for doing the same thing that u tried doing that same yr!

U then traded for lidstrom in our pool after telling willy he was stupid to do so.

So in the end u absolutely destroyed willy verbally for doing the same thing u did. U can't deflect and give some bullshit reason that nobody is buying ur bullshit with all the bold and underlines u want cause they saw u do it in both pools.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 21:03

Lou, Funny thing is is that rob tells everyone how much work he does but doesn't do a lot at all. When u want to compare the at a boys we have gotten this yr and all the good work from the public we can all sit down and compare. The real sign ur doing good police work is when both the public and ur peers acknowledge u for a job well done. U know the crazy part about this is that I was back in the office for 2 months during the summer covering for a senior officer who was off and was asked by my supervisor do so. Fuck I'm good!
Woooooooo, I miss saying that
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 12:14

that's wonderful...........now explain to me why Backes is not in my line up and why my 3 points are still missing?

Jens, please update my roster with the proper players and add my 3 missing points from Backes on Saturday night.

obviously this is too much work for Vic, please help him out.

thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 1:20

Lou...the only reason Vic is on the road is because he was pushed out of the office as others legitimately needed those spots...I've been told this by multiple sources on his shift ... If it was up to him, he would be in the office for life...As for Vic thinking he is a good police officer (a joke in itself), you can merely ask his platoon this, they should be a good judge, lol ... 4 things you can guarantee in life; 1) taxes 2) death 3) Rob beating Vic in hockey pools 4) Rob outperforming Vic in ALL aspects of policing!
Fuck Vic, I love making you look stupid!

I own you bitch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 1:23

Oh, and if you want to compare career accolades, I'm game !... Anytime!!! Need a bit of time to get them together ... Yes, I have that many !!! Can't wait to see all of yours, lolllll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 8:34

Thanks Rob................I was getting sick and tired of being the only one on here pounding Vic to the ground.

The truth is always nice to hear, no matter how offensive it might be.

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 9:21

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Rob's use of "I own you bitch" well played, well played!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 10:03

Rob, it's good to hear from u as I was wondering when u would open that stupid cowardly mouth of yours.

1) As for hockey pools, when u want to bet $500 in a pool without any trades to help you, u let me know. The trade with kats was a huge joke and the only reason u finished 3rd two yrs in a row. no need to pat yourself on the back as it had nothing to do with ur drafting. all anybody has to do is look at ur draft and they see that. Tom has already said no to the $500 pool as I know what ur going to say. No need to answer.

2) Hey rob, it may sound childish but I don't mind comparing accolades this yr. I've had 2 months less on the road than u. It should be a no brainer for you. Oh and Rob, when u talk about what guys on ur shift and what they think of u, maybe u should set up a recorder when ur not around. And please don't talk about policing and how good u r cause if u did a good job and were liked that much u wouldn't be the only guy in the 14 yrs that i've been there that got kicked out of his unit EARLY and replaced for a guy  only 5 yrs on the job. Hey rob don't worry though, I hear he's cleaning your mess that u left him. Ur the first guy I know that got booted early for doing a good job.

3) Rob, I have always owed u in every aspect of life. it's frustrating for u i know. It's not ur fault. It's simple DNA. It's just like when u wanted to become a police officer, tried 3 times before u passed the GATB and then when u did u saw me get hired b4 u. Or when u thought u were a tough guy after harpo's on Howard close to Erie  and when I took u out of the car to knock u the fuck out u started to cry after u realized u were out of ur league. U obviously found out recently that it's not the badge that makes u tough. At least, that's the lesson that 5'10 taught u on the ice. U feeling better cause almost 10 guys couldn't wait to come up to me and tell me how u got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

Hey rob, don't play tough or smart with me cause I can prove

I OWN U BITCH!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 10:23

hahahahahahahaha..........................and so it begins!!

see what I started.

I love it when a plan comes together!

is it ok to say that I love both of you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 23:10

Vic Vic Vic ....

1) Must I remind you stupid that the team you own today isn't the same team you drafted ... Stupid, we have both made trades that have benefited our teams... Unfortunately for you, it has NOT been enough ...Hence the reason you own a loser team .. I am just smarter then you ... History doesnt lie...Keep donating to the league because we all love it ... All those hours spent at work on the FHCL surely hasn't paid off ... You poor thing!
2) STUPID ... A career isn't made of 2 months ... You are so pathetic that you must rely on 8 weeks in your pathetic 15 yr career ... Career is loosely used as at least 1/3, 5 fckn years of your 'career' has had you off of work ... How fckn pathetic ... You should hardly be proud of yourself ... How many more countless years giving me pens, radios, keys ... You truly are a joke at work ... It's sad when yet another partner has to go to superiors to say they can't work with you ... What's also sad is that "partners" book sick, in order not to work with you, lol. ... What's even more sad is how countless guys on your shift dread when a partner is away because THEY ALL DREAD WORKING WITH YOU ... Vic I have done more in a year then you have done in 15 years ... Again coward, let me know when you want to compare accolades from our careers! Now I know this is hard to comprehend, but my posting was from one year, January to January, and this is what I fulfilled... What's even more sad is I only speak the truth, while you make up lies to try and make yourself look better ... Pathetic
3) You are right stupid ... You have always OWED me in life ... You may have been trying to say 'owned' me, and covered your screen with your spit, trying to spew your lies, but we know you meant OWED...again stupid, I was hired with Windsor Police before you .... Granted , you as a constable first, but what am I to say when you are 8 years older then me ... I may have that number slightly off, but you know what I mean... You look fckn ancient, like really old with all those facial wrinkles you had in your 20's, meanwhile I still have the baby skin I had in my 20's ... Rest assured though, you have been one horrendous investment for the City of Windsor!

Guess what stupid ... I just played tough, and smart with you!

I own you bitch !

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Wed 16 Oct 2013 - 10:56

I cant believe Vic hasn't replied yet. Im thinking he did reply but broke the keyboard before he was finished or he lost his mind, drove to Rob's house and shit pumped him and now is sitting in jail waiting to be released!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 16 Oct 2013 - 12:20

Hahahaha, Jens. U knew it was coming eh? lol. Well here you go. For your reading pleasure and everybody else.

Robert, Robert, Robert 

1. Rob, you have never been better than me in anything in your life and that makes you livid. It's understandable. I mean fuck, if a guy with 8 surgeries is still better than me athletically, smarter than me, always gets the girl that I tried getting first (ie. Jamie Ditomasso, Marie, etc) even with all my wrinkles, etc. what's that say about you? It says that you're a loser! 
P.S. The wrinkles got me carded twice in Orlando, Florida in January. Just saying Rob. Lol. 

2. The only reason you're even sniffing at a chance of the money is because you made a couple of the most lopsided trades in the league. What's smart about making a deal with Kats, who along with Billy, destroyed a team and made a trade they would never even consider in the WFHL. Thanks to Newbs who was gracious enough to accept taking over the team and turning it around. You know what the best thing about last year was? I won more money than you. 

3. As for how smart you are, you and I both know that putting Rob and smart in the same sentence is ludicrious. I mean, who fails the GATB 3 times before passing. You know how many times it took me to pass that test. You know! 1 time. Maybe that is why you had to be the little bitch boy driving around prisoners for 6 months to a year (approx) before they hired you. You and I both know that if they are not 100% sure about hiring a police officer they first try him out in cells like they did with you. Me, I never applied for that position and they just hired me after 1 try. You they put on probation for 6 months to a year and luckily got hired after they implemented the affirmative measure program. 

4.  Rob don't be embarrassed that I told the truth about you at work. Did I lie that you got booted from morality early for a 5yr guy. Did I lie that you got booted cause your sgt. didn't like you? Did I lie that you got turned down for every job there for junior guys yr after yr after yr cause everybody fucking hated you?

5. I can't control being on light duties for four years. I don't deny that. I can't control serious knee injuries. What I can control at work is doing my job when I got back and the at a boys I have gotten in the last year. I'm thinking the public and supervisors at a boys characterize my work as a police officer and not some lowly police constable who can't get any preferred job and when he does he gets booted early. There is only two things I regret at work:
A) Accepting your offer to be you partner that luckily only lasted a few months. Thank god!
B) Sticking up for you when everybody there couldn't stand you. That was my only mistake at work. Those days when you literally cried and seriously contemplated switching to the OPP cause nobody could stand you. The times when you begged me to go to papa cheney's with you so Murray Hernandez and everybody else wouldn't pick on you. When you begged me to go to hockey with you cause Hernandez and the guys fucking hated your guts. Or when Rob Deluca and the entire east end hated your guts and always questioned me as to why I defended you. Am I lying Rob? Tell me I'm lying. Actually, don't ask me. Ask Tommy who fucking heard you literally cry and complain about how nobody fucking liked you at his condo every time we went there. I could go on and on about work but I'm gonna leave you with the miniscule amount of dignity that you deserve which isn't a lot. 

6. As for owing or owning somebody, let me make my self clear on a few things. One, I don't owe you a fucking thing. You owe me your life you pathetic fuck. You owe me for keeping you sane and  sticking up for you at work those years that everybody in that department hated your fucking guts! Fact! Ask Tom! Secondly, you owe me $40 in bets, but you are a low life fuck of a man.  If I didn't care about my job I would get my $40 gladly! Thirdly, you owe me for all those times you made over $100,000 and still asked me for $500 and $1000 so you could buy your sister and family presents for their birthday and Christmas. What I should have said was go fuck yourself and ask Murray Hernandez for the money. Or when I was going to lend you $10,000 but I thought better of it after talking to Marie and told you to go fuck yourself.

In conclusion I am remorse only in the fact that I have allowed you to speak in this manner for so long. I was attempting to do the gentlemanly thing and refrain from this type of conversation and personal attacks. But since you are feeling it is necessary to get personal and make shit up, I felt it necessary to put you in your place and let you know that not only do I OWN U BITCH, but that you owe me more than your life! Watch your fucking tongue when you talk to me. 

P.S. Let me know if you ever want to prove who the coward is. ANY FUCKING TIME!  
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next