Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCTOBER STARTING ROSTER

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OCTOBER STARTING ROSTER - Page 2 Empty Re: OCTOBER STARTING ROSTER

Post by Admin Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 17:52

Lou, why are we adding Mackinnon's 2 pts to to ur roster if he is not in your starting line-up?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 18:55

I asked you to put him in my lineup for Horton yesterday at 1:37 pm.

is that ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 20:30

Nope. Not ok. Never got any text and line-up had to be in by Tuesday at 12:00. If it was an injury sub show everybody the text you sent me and time you sent for everybody to see. If you sent text to commissioner Jens, I'll gladly change it for you. 

I sent a text to Jens today for vetoed Brodin (hahahaha) for Brodie to be in the starting line-up. Hey, guess who already has a pt. 

Wooooooooo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 20:33

Idiot......scroll up in this thread and you can see it!!

I put it in this thread because I thought we can actually make changes right up until game time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 23:24

Nope. Not my fault ur an idiot and think the rules don't apply to u. This is not pure nature and we r not ur minimum wage employees. Sorry fuck head. Next time either post it like everybody else did in time or just text one of the guys with that new $500 phone u got cause u were forgetful and left it in the cab for those low life west Enders. The league allowed u to post ur team 7 hrs late as it was. Ur responsibility to know the rules.  Read up on them. If u have any questions I'll be happy to try and answer them for u or ask ur good buddy commissioner jens. If u want to change it for next yr bring it up at the draft and I'll even cast my vote.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 8:34

I posted it!
Right under my roster so you would see it in time for the game.

I was hoping u wouldn't charge me a move........but being the arrogant fuck you are, I now cant believe I thought such a thing.

Now switch my fucking players and add the 2 points that you owe me.

Take this any you want!

This is a stupid fucking league run by idiots.

I am away for the weekend. Either add my points to my team and switch my players like I had asked, or this will be the last fucking post you get from me..

Thats right, keep my money too!!!

Im looking for a reason to get out of this gay fucking league anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 9:48

Hey Lou, everybody has to abide by the rules or there will be chaos. Just like I had my trade vetoed and was ok with it. Listen if you want to quit, then fucking quit. You think I give a fuck?

Rules are there just like in the greek pool. You follow the rules in that league so why should this be any different? If you think either Jens or I will babysit you then you got another fucking thing coming. 

You went there for weekend. I got two questions to ask you:
1) So you're saying you could have put your list in before you left for the weekend right?
2) I will change McKinnon for Horton once you tell me what kind of sub you are using. You will not get the 2 pts. If you want the 2 pts and feel you are being fucked in some way by me, put it to a vote and see if the rest of the league, who follows the rules thinks you should get the pts. I will vote. Until then, post your sub under October injury sub topic or anytime sub like you have done for the past 2 years and just like everybody else does.

[left]Now stop fucking bothering me about your fucking players. I don't give a fuck. I only input the players and update the site cause I am a good guy. If you have problems with following the rules like everybody else does talk to commissioner Jens and if the other guys feel you should be allowed to have more time than most to check on injuries eventhough you can input your greek team on time. Remember, we all voted to have the rosters in by 12:00 p.m.INCLUDING YOU!

NOW FUCK OFF AND DON'T BOTHER ME! TALK TO THE REST OF THE LEAGUE. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR TWO POINTS . I WILL NOT CHEAT FOR U AND CHANGE YOUR ROSTER CAUSE YOU THINK U R AT ONE OF YOUR KNOCK OF SPARTAN STORES.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 11:19

lou wrote:can you please put in MacKinnon for fucking Horton.

I was trying to rush to get this roster in before 7 pm because I was in Vegas, so if you think you should charge me a move to do so, then do whatever you think is fair.

As you can see............ I told you to charge me a move. A move to take out an injured player (who is out 6 months by the way). So i dont see why the fucking hassle.

Charge me a fucking move and insert the player........and add my 2 points!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 11:33

seriously, how is this a debate? give him his 2 points!
and vic, why wont you respond about telegin???
A lot of fun talking hockey with you when you become a complete mute when youre wrong
"just ignore it and itll go away"
Boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 12:53

Ang, I am not breaking the rules. Go fuck yourself! If he wants the pts I got no problem changing it if everybody is good with it. None whatsoever. If you guys feel it's ok to give him the pts, once again, I don't care. I am not the commissioner so fuck off! I am not hearing the complaining about Lou's 2 fucking pts. Talk to Jens and the rest of the league. Once again, he was able to get his line-up in time in the Greek pool so I'm not sure why he couldn't follow these rules. Ask the rest of the league if they want to get fucked, I have no opinion on this matter but I am not breaking the rules for you and Lou who think you guys run this pool.

Sorry about the Telegin response. It didn't show red on my screen so I didn't respond. I did now though. Thanks for telling me about it Ang.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 7 Oct 2013 - 21:59

Ive been home for exactly 48 hours over the past 10 fucking days. I just got back again today!

Vic, i got both rosters in for both pools 10 minutes apart. Ask anyone who is in both pools, or ask you bum buddy jens to verify the info!

I have asked numerous times to take out horton and he is yet to be removed.

So now go fuck yourself and leave me out of this pool.

You claim i posted in the wrong section, yet only 6 teams posted their starting lineup in The "correct section".

I have no clue why u r being so difficult. But........it doesnt matter anymore.

Sell my team or have a dispersal draft..... I don't care. I will no longer be making any changes/trades/injury subs etc......

Its nice to go out on top though!!

Vic..... Go fuck yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 7 Oct 2013 - 23:04

I am not breaking the rules for anybody. Don't ask me to ever! Both Jens and Tom texted me to insert MACKINNON so I will. I will never break the rules for you so don't ask me again to make a change if it doesn't follow the rules. Fuck off! If u don't follow the rules and u want something done then ask the commissioner! Bug Jens, not me!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 7 Oct 2013 - 23:20

Ya Lou you stupid fuck! Follow the rules dummy!! We don't care about Vegas!!!

This is your one mulligan!! And quit being a loser Greek and threatening to quit!! Get your shit together!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 0:05

HALAK TRADED

Lehner in for Halak
newbs
newbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 22:00

All teams should be updated on the fhcl website and officepools. Both willy and my roster are a little different as rosters were to b decided b4 the big veto. Check to make sure ur line-ups are correct as well as the draft picks. It is ur responsibility .... NOT MINE!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 23:27

Don't be a giant fuck up and do your job properly!!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2