Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KARMA IS A BITCH

3 posters

Go down

KARMA IS A BITCH Empty KARMA IS A BITCH

Post by vsobs Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 22:23

Results, good or bad, either in this life or in reincarnation that are BROUGHT UPON ONESELF as a result of their actions.

In case you guys are wondering, nobody epitimized the definition of Karma more than Tom this year. Some of you may ask "Well, what do you mean Vic?" Let me explain and allow you guys to decide for yourself if it was more good Karma or bad Karma.

GOOD KARMA FOR TOMMY:
1. He won the FHCL

BAD KARMA FOR TOMMY:
1. Tommy opened his big fat stupid mouth and then I won the playoff pool AGAIN! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
I know some people (ie. Tommy) think it's luck but whose lucky 75% of the time (won 3 of 4) and finishes 2nd the other time? I know!!! ME!
What's worse is that Tom was so desperate to beat me and win some money that he tried fucking me out of a player that should have been mine. I put Pavelski up for auction for 1 million (lowest bid you can start) and Kats bid 2 million. NO OTHER BIDDERS! Kats already had the max forwards so he couldn't bid on him. I later discovered this while inputting the teams and told Tom who should get Pavelski. He said nobody should have Pavelski eventhough I put him up for bid and nobody else bid on him other than Kats. I'M SERIOUS!!!! LOL. If that's not the epitomy of DESPERATION to win money and not lose to me, I don't know what is! LOL. I asked Angelo and at least he said I could have him. I asked guys not in the pool (ie. Mark and Brendon - Kats' friend staying at Tom's house! I'm not kidding!!!) and they both said I should get Pavelski! Tommy got so pissed off with me about the Pavelski thing, he swore he would never be in another hockey pool with me! I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING. LOL. I get fucked royally and he has the audacity to get mad at me! LOL! I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING! In case you guys were wondering what the pool name was...........
Hey Tommy, this was your quote right????
ONE FINAL WORD VIC – “KARMA” BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO, taste that Ventura venom Vic and swallow it!!
ONE FINAL WORD TOMMY - "KARMA" BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO, taste the Sobieraj lug and swallow it!!
P.S. Pay attention Tommy cause I'm teaching you an important lesson here!

2. Tommy opened his big fat stupid mouth and the Oilers recorded the worst record in a 4 year period in all of sports, fired their coach twice and then rehired a coach Lowe fired that couldn't do the job to come in and run the team as a GM! LOL!
Are the NEW YORK ISLANDERS the "WORST" team in sports history!!! Not the worst team in hockey, the worst team in SPORTING HISTORY!
The difference is:
We have a legitimate NHL coach - Tom Renney
You have some bum from the AHL who’s getting fired in the next couple weeks – Jack Capuanno
The difference is:
We have a very good GM and “respected” GM - Steve Tambellini
You have a backup goaltender as a GM, with ZERO experience – Garth Snow
The difference is:
We have a proven winner (six stanley cups, who knows what it takes to win!) and one of the most respected hockey minds as our President - Kevin Lowe
Well Snow, Capuano and the Islanders made the playoffs and the Oilers missed the playoffs AGAIN after firing everybody in the organization except Billy the hot dog vendor. Oh ya, and 'IMPATIENT MACT' has signed Ferrence, Labarbora, Gordon, and Islander throw away Joensu so far!

3. Tommy opened his big fat stupid mouth and said how Nabokov and Visnovsky didn't want to play for the Islanders. All that has happened since is Nabokov signed his second contract along with Visnovsky. Anybody know if Heatley or Pronger resigned with the Oilers. How about Penner? How about Horcoff (aka. 'Tom's heart and soul player to show the new kids')

4. Tommy opened his big fat stupid mouth about Josi and then Nashville went out and drafted a franchise type player (*according to Poile*) Seth Jones. Fuck, Karma's a bitch!

I could go on and on and on but I don't want to be investigated for Tommy's suicide! I will end it with the most important lesson of all!

5. Tommy donated, lost, contributed, forked over, doled out, handed out, gave away, relinquished, surrendered, etc. $177.50 this year. U ask how I got to that number?
PAID OR LOST:
$265 - ENTRANCE FEE WHP
$150 - ENTRANCE FEE WFHL
$80 - ENTRANCE FEE FHCL
$20 - PLAYOFF POOL TO VIC!
$40 - BETS TO VIC!
= $555
WON:
$322.50 - FHCL (COULD BE $22.50 HIGHER. LAST 3 BI-WEEKLY'S NOT CALCULATED)
$50 - TOP GOAL SCORER WHP
=$377.50
$555-$377.50= $177.50 LOST
I thought it was very important to end on this note because Tommy did something terribly wrong last year.

TOMMY OPENED HIS BIG FAT STUPID LOSER MOUTH!

Yeah Vic I did need the last period of the last game in the WHP but at the end of the day "I won money" and was not a DONATOR like you!
Did you honestly think that I would let you talk to me like you have the last year and not say anything. Oh you did? That's so cute you FUCKING DONATING LOSER FUCK! Now that you have donated the last two out of three years the world is a better place. I told you not to get in a pool with me cause you donate even when you win! How pathetic is that! You win a pool but still pay out $177.50. Tommy has fallen on some hard times so I PROMISED him I would be his accountant in the FHCL, WHP, AND WFHL the next couple of years until he gets himself turned around. I mean who wins a pool but still loses $177? That guy must be a real fucking loser! I mean I finsihed 7th in the FHCL and 1st in the playoff pool and won $70.  

Tommy were you paying attention? Did you learn anything? If not, let me tell you what you should have learned.....
DON'T EVER OPEN YOUR BIG FAT STUPID LOSER MOUTH TO ME!
Karma has righted the wrong in this world and it is a better place for it!
You learned a very valuable lesson in humility this year and you know who taught you that lesson?

ME! YOUR FUCKING DADDY!
P.S. NOW HAVE MY MONEY READY FOR ME ON DRAFT DAY YOU FUCKING DONATING FUCKING LOSER! I'LL ADD IT TO MY $6671.30 you helped me win!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

KARMA IS A BITCH Empty Re: KARMA IS A BITCH

Post by Admin Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 15:37

Recently, I read an older post with a few mistakes.
In this world you are like a "little""dumb""two foot midget", who is getting PUT IN HIS PLACE REALLY FUCKING BAD, I'M TEACHING YOU A BIG FUCKING LESSON AND YOU ARE HAVING A TOUGH DEALING WITH IT, I UNDERSTAND THAT!!!

Vic - I want you to know that I give you the gears for how horrible the first two years have been for you

Vic you remind me of Rudy ruettigerfrom the classic movie "RUDY". You always find the positive and never give up but the biggest thing is at the end of the day Rudy is a FUCKING LOSER that constantly gets pushed around by the big boys

Now u can stop with your fake happiness please, nobody is buying it!
To the rest you, YES MATT BAILIE INCLUDED - I blame you all for Vic's fake happiness! We can't allow Vic to be FAKE HAPPY anymore.

I don't even want to know how many sleepless nights you have had. All you could do is sit back and watch and SWEAT, no way of stopping the bleeding..... But don't worry Rudy there is always next year!

There were a few mistakes in that post so I took it upon myself to correct them:

In this world you ARE a "little" "dumb" "two foot midget" who got PUT IN HIS PLACE REALLY FUCKING BAD, I TAUGHT YOU A BIG FUCKING LESSON AND YOU ARE HAVING A TOUGH TIME DEALING WITH IT. I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!

TOM - I want you to know that I give you the gears for how horrible the last two out of three years have been for you YOU DONATING LOSER FUCK!

Tommy, you remind me of your hero and role model Lance Armstrong the cyclist. You always find the positive and never give up but the biggest thing is at the end of the day Lance is a FUCKING LOSER. Even though he won the Tour de France and captured those titles, he lost in the end and was a donating loser fuck like you!

Now can u stop with your fake happiness, nobody is buying it!
To the rest of you, YES JENS DUBREUIL INCLUDED - I blame you all for Tom's fake happiness! We can't allow Tom to be FAKE HAPPY anymore and laugh that fake fucking laugh. You guys know which one that is.

I would love to know how many sleepless nights you have had this past year wondering how the fuck am I losing money even though I won the fhcl and Vic won money after finishing 7th! All you could do is sit back and watch trying to fuck me in the playoff pool with Pavelski! Oh fuck!!! That didn't work either. Now sit back and SWEAT thinking about what a pathetic, desperate loser fuck u are with no way to stop the bleeding.... but don't worry Lance, there is always next year! Oh wait... You will be a donating loser fuck again. Don't worry, I will keep track for you! I PROMISE!!!

KARMA BITCH!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 16:16

Enter Kovalchuk........KARMA IS A BITCH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never go in a playoff pool again, I will just watch your HORRIBLE FHCL team SUFFER FOR A LOOOOOOOONG TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 1:19

I will watch ur fhcl, whp and wfhl team suffer longer! I will count!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum