Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correction on my calculations (thx for confirming Vic) SORRY!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Correction on my calculations (thx for confirming Vic) SORRY! Empty Correction on my calculations (thx for confirming Vic) SORRY!

Post by tventura Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 11:05

VIC PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE CHALLENGING “ANY” OF THIS BELOW!!! IF YOU THINK I’M PULLING NUMBERS OUT OF MY ASS!

Vic paid $100 for the FHCL (this went in Tom’s pocket)
Vic lost $200 in bets to Tom (lets round down so we have nice even numbers, it’s actually $217)
Vic won $20 one month (nice work Vic!)
Vic paid $20 for the playoff pool
VIC LOST $300 (BUT $320 TO TOM BECAUSE THAT ALL WENT IN TOM’S POCKET)
Tom paid 50 for the FHCL (Matt paid other $50)
Tom wins 230 (half of the $400 plus half of 3 months $60)

Tom won $200 in bets from Vic
Tom won the playoff pool $100 (6 participants)
TOM WINS $480 ($320 of those winnings are Vic’s money!!! (Bets,Vic’s FHCL entry fee, $20 for playoff pool entry)

2010 and 2011
Vic wins $260 (CORRECTION THIS SHOULD BE $270) in 2 playoff pools ($40 of that is Tom’s money)
Vic paid $40 for two playoff pools
Vic wins $80 in bets from Tom the last 2 years (Vic claims it’s more like $100-120)

VIC WINS $300 (BUT $120 OF THOSE WINNINGS IS TOM’S MONEY)

Tom losses $40 + $80 to Vic ($40 for playoff pools and $80 in bets)
TOM LOSES $120 TO VIC IN BETS

Tom wins $30 in bets off Vic…
Vic loses $30 in bets off Tom…

So in the last 4 years that Tom and Vic have been in pools together:
TOTAL WINS - Tom has won $390
(+480 in 2012 -120 in 2010/2013 +30 in 2009)
Tom won $230 from Vic “DIRECTLY” (+320 in 2012 -120 in 2010/11 +30 in 2009)
TOTAL WINS - Vic has lost $30 (CORRECTION THIS SHOULD BE -$20) (-300 in 2012 +300 in 2010/11 -30 in 2009)

Vic lost $230 to Tom “DIRECTLY” (-320 in 2012 +120 in 2010/11 -30 in 2009)
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Correction on my calculations (thx for confirming Vic) SORRY! Empty Re: Correction on my calculations (thx for confirming Vic) SORRY!

Post by vsobs Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 16:17

Tom, I was like a kid in a candy store waiting for you to respond with that garbage blackout Dub's response. Waiting! Hahahaha. Did you actually think I was scared and worried about your response? WOOOOOOOOOOOO. So scared! Lol. I don't want you to EVER use the word honour or honest ever again! Let me tell you why...

LIE #1 - TOM ADDS $10 FOR OFFICEPOOLS TO HIS WINNINGS
Vic paid $100 for the FHCL (this went in Tom’s pocket)
Vic lost $200 in bets to Tom (lets round down so we have nice even numbers, it’s actually $217)
Vic won $20 one month (nice work Vic!)
Vic paid $20 for the playoff pool
Why did you LIE and add the $10 for officepools to your winnings? Is it to make yourself look good? You specifically state entrance fees, etc. seperately. How does half the fee for officepools equal what went in your pocket from Vic?
Do you ever tell the truth?
BOOM!!!!
WOOOOO

LIE #2 - THE AMOUNT WON EQUALS MY ODD # WON AND NOT THE EVEN # YOU ORIGINALLY SAID
Vic wins $260 in 2 playoff pools ($40 of that is Tom’s money)
I will admit when I am wrong.....you didn't win $140 in that playoff pool and you "did" win an odd number but i wasn't $250 (LIKE YOU HOPED!) you won $150, I forgot to calculate the $10 that we let Kats in for.
Scary how fucking insane my memory is eh Tom? When Tom realizes Kats will more than likely remember and admit his late arrival from working at Diane's Restaurant he says "Oh I'm sorrry guys. I forgot" Hahahaha.
BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO

LIE #3 - THE POOL WAS YOUR SALARY CAP POOL AT YOUR HOUSE
If you remember it was yours and Doobie's first salary cap playoff pool and from the email below (see doobs comment the day after the draft)
This is Dub's email TO TOM!! TO TOM!! TO TOM!! TO TOM!!
To: Ventura, Tom (CA - SW Ontario); vaseuro@hotmail.com; victorsobieraj@hotmail.com; purenature@primus.ca; azikantas@hotmail.com; gkatsuras@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: We need a vote ASAP!!!

Hey guys, thanks for having me in this pool - $20 well spent.

Who thanks somebody else for having him in his own pool?? Every salary cap playoff pool that Mark (only 1 of them) and I (I've been in 2) have been in have been at YOUR HOUSE! I know this for two reasons. One, because Kats showed up late and picked almost his entire team from your breakfast nook. Secondly, because I picked up Doob and drove him to your house and on the way I told Doob that the thing Philly was missing was a guy like Pronger and then they went and traded for him. Shall we aske Doob? I'll bet you $100 that it was at your house. The pool your getting confused about is the Mark and Tom REGBULAR SEASON pool at Vic's house. Remember the good laugh you and Doob had because you brought the Greeks and Mark got Newbs and Jens on the phone to do the draft. Insane fucking memory!! Fucking insane!
BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO

LIE #4 - THE TWO PLAYOFF POOLS I WON WERE NOT 2010 AND 2011
2010 and 2011
Vic wins $260 in 2 playoff pools ($40 of that is Tom’s money)
Let me re-post what pickuphockey.com sent me JUNE 13, 2009 at 22:56 PST
Your stats for this hockey pool are NOW FINAL. We hope you had a great playoff season.
We thank-you so much for using PickupHockey.com and hope to see you back here for the 09/10 hockey season where you'll see tons of new features and upgrades! Please keep in mind that in the off-season you can still participate in the forums and get all your hockey news here.
Your Hockey Pool Administrator has selected you to receive automatic stat summary updates for your hockey pool via email.
Stats updated as of 2009-06-13 22:56 PST
Pool Name: ventura2009
Password: oilers2009

Rank Team Name TTL PLN
1 Vic Sobieraj 252 3
2 Kats 176 3.25
3 Tom Ventura 142 0
4 Billy 132 0
5 Doobie 115.75 0
6 Lou Mavrantzas 102.75 0
7 Angelo 87.25 0
Legend: TTL - Points To Date PLN - Points Last Night
You hang your lies on an email from Dub who can't even remember his first name when he gets drunk. The guys is known throughout Windsor as 'BLACK OUT DUB'! Are you kidding me? Hahahaha. For a guy who prides himself and says how accurate, thorough and honest he is, YOUR OWN posts and emails show us what a BLATANT LIAR you are! I didn't make it up. I just copied and posted YOUR WORDS! Do you honestly think these guys are fucking stupid? Do you think that if you post, bold and underline a few of your fucking words that you will be believed? I used two of your posts using YOUR OWN words to show how much honour you have. You constantly LIE and I show it using your OWN WORDS.
BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO

I told you not to post you lying dishonourable fucking snake!!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Correction on my calculations (thx for confirming Vic) SORRY! Empty Re: Correction on my calculations (thx for confirming Vic) SORRY!

Post by tventura Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 15:54

Vic I want to sincerely apologize to you, I definitely made a few mistakes and I appreciate you pointing that out because I want to straighten this out once and for all!!!

LIE #1 - I really did slip up on the $207 vs $217, I really should have pointed out that the $10 was for officepools, IT WILL BE CORRECTED! YOU ONLY LOST $207 TO ME NOT $217!!!

LIE #2 – we were both wrong you thought you won $250, I thought you won $140, YOU ACTUALLY WON $150, IT WILL BE CORRECTED!

LIE #3 – I’m not denying that the pool was at my place, I’m just showing the entry fee was $20 each (as Mark stated the day after the draft) and $10 for Kats……so you won $150!

LIE #4 – You won 2 playoff pools, one in 2011 and one in 2009 (my bad, not sure the relevance of you winning in 2009 vs 2010 a win is a win who gives a flying fuck if I got the year wrong LOL)
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 20:46

ARE U KIDDING ME? Hahahaha. I remember that email u dumb fuck. The guy is nicknamed 'Blackout Dub' for a reason! I played off that email cause it was Dub and i had my email about the $250 winnings. i just want to thank u for making me look into ur calculations. I was waiting for u to post, sitting back and laughing with jens about how dumb u are and what u were going to post. I know u have my email stating I won $250! U just didn't want to show it! Lol.

As for ur lies, R u kidding me? U don't see the relevance? You've been shown to be a liar cause u didn't think I had all the emails. Big mistake u dumb fuck! I am confident about everything cause I have the emails that u think I don't! I just wait for u to post, ramble on Like a dumb lying fuck and then I strike! boom!!! Hahaha. U don't see the relevance about how u lied about where the pools were at, when it was, who was in the pool, how u added$10 to ur winnings, etc.... U want us to believe ur numbers and u can't remember the numbers, who was in it, etc. Memory like an elephant u dumb fuck! Don't sit there and apologize for this and that and just say 'sorry guys".

I warned you! I told u not to post!

BOOM!!!!!
Wooooooo

P.s. Do us all a favour, look through as many of my posts (over 1850 posts) that u want, and find 4 lies that I found in 1 POST from u. 1!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 20:53

vsobs wrote:. Do us all a favour, look through as many of my posts (over 1850 posts) that u want, and find 4 lies that I found in 1 POST from u. 1!

I know ONE lie......
"Ill bet you 2 dollars a point for the 2011-2012 season"
-Vic to Me
hahhahahahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 21:26

hahahahahahahaha......................the MOTHER OF ALL LIES!!

Vic doesn't need to lie!
he just backs out of bets that he makes, quits the league if things don't go his way.................and he has the balls to call us liars, slim, cheats etc..............

what a FUCKING RAT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 22:16

Ang, how dare u steal my thunder! I was waiting for Tom to say that or even stupid Lou! Why do I always have to show how right I am almost every time! I love when Kats proves me right. Kats makes a trade to help one of his Greek buddies win the pool and try to make it a big joke. Tom tells him if he makes the trade he has to stay in the league and then decides to take the trade back. What happens next...... Kats quits!!!!! Hahaha. Next time let stupid Lou or dummy Tom pipe up first Angelo!!!!

Boom!!!!!
Woooooo. I love my quitter buddy Kats and I love when he proves me right again!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 22:21

Don't get mad at me Lou! Get mad at ur quitting buddy Kats. He's the one that proved me right again! It's not my fault I was right again! Hahahaha. Ok ok. I'm sorry for being right about Kats!

I love this shit! Hey Lou and Tom, u love this shit too???? Hahaha

Hey Tom, is Kats still bugging u for the money?? Hahaha. Is he still calling you for it? Lol.

Boom!!!!
Wooooo. I love this shit!!!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 23:31

hahahahahahahaha......................the MOTHER OF ALL LIES!!

Vic doesn't need to lie!
he just backs out of bets that he makes, quits the league if things don't go his way.................and he has the balls to call us liars, slim, cheats etc..............

what a FUCKING RAT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 4:55

I love how this story keeps changing! hahahah
next year itll sound something like this...

"Kats tells Angelo hes going to quit, Angelo promises half his winnings if Kats trades him his best players for nothing. They get caught"

Just a quick reminder,
Oshie, Ennis, Toffoli and two second rounders (go take a look at the 2nd round) for Thornton, Ribiero

One of the fairest trades this league wouldve seen!
Both Oshie and Ennis on the cusp of being the better of the forwards

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 13:06

Hahahaha, Lou's alzheimer's kicking in. He thinks like Tom that if he keeps posting the same thing that Vic will lie down and let Lou fuck him in the ass like Tom does to him. Unfortunatley, Vic is not one of Lou's minimum wage employees or Tom. Oh no no no. Let's go through the facts again for Lou. Yes folks, that 'FACT' game is back.

FACT#1:
A trade was made between Angelo and Kats. FACT!

FACT#2:
When Kats was told by Tom (while Tom was driving out of town, I think with Lou) that he could make the trade but had to stay in the league Kats took the trade back. I told Tom that the trade was being made because Kats was going to quit the league and help one of his buddies win before he left. FACT!

FACT#3:
Kats and Billy quit! FACT! Hahahahaha

FACT#4:
Vic was right again about Kats! FACT!

BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO. I love Lou making me bring back the 'FACT' game again. Hahahahah
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 13:40

"he could make the trade but had to stay in the league Kats took the trade back."

This is not fact
This is taken out of context to match your story
Kats was staying in the league when we made the trade, it was a fair trade! We negotiated for a while, he kept making me add! He later regretted it, and he also later regretted joining the league. He was told he cant make a trade and then quit, it wouldnt be fair. He stayed on but was given a loophole to take back the trade that he had started to regret anyway. We ended up negotiating for Thornton and Ribiero again and he ended up getting a slightly better deal cause hes a scumbag.

Vic, you have created some paranoid story in your head about me and Kats teaming up to steal your money!!
Did I attempt to upgrade my team after making the bet with you?? OF COURSE I DID!
Was it a conspiracy with Kats?? NO, YOURE BEING DELUSIONAL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 13:41

Thanks alot Lou!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 14:26

Angelo, Vic will say anything to get his way.

they teach them this before they give them a badge.

if you say to Vic "it's a great day" Vic will come away with ........................yes it's a day, and I am great, then he will say that he is quoting you.

biggest rat of them all.

the only person in this league that thinks he is right all the time, and can argue with:
me, a thousand times
tom a billion times
angelo
billy
rob

and somehow he is right every single time, and the rest of us morons are wrong all the time!
let me also point out, that the ones that are wrong most of the time as Vic suggests, finished first and second in this league, while the person who is right ALL OF THE TIME finished out of the money.

now thats a fact you big dummy!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 14:43

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 14:57

LMFAO!!!!

So Vic let me get this straight (just to show how pathetic you are)...

I show you an email from Doob a couple days after the 2009 playoff pool draft stating "what a waste of his $20".

So we had 6 people in the pool (me, you, Doob, Vas, Lou, Angelo)

We let Kats in for $10 and he could pick any players that were left...

So how much do you VICTOR SOBIERAJ say the entry fee for our 2009 playoff pool was???
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 10:15

Stop avoiding the question Vic!!!

So how much do you VICTOR SOBIERAJ say the entry fee for our 2009 playoff pool was???
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 18:14

Vic this is not a loaded question is it???
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 22:59

Tommy, you do the math. It's not difficult. Is it???????
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:42

I want to know how much we put in and how much u won??? Why can't u answer the question?
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 9:41

I'm assuming it's $30 or $40
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 15:03

So let me get this straight...

In the 2012 playoff pool that I won - $20 entry fee
In the 2011 playoff pool that you won - $20 entry fee
In the 2009 playoff pool that you won - you assume the entry fee was $30 or $40 dollars???

**After I show you an email from 2009 the day after the playoff pool draft "FROM MARK" saying "what a waste of my $20"

**Mark was never in a salary cap playoff pool before and you are saying the frugal Mark Doobie would put up $30 or $40 for a format he's never been in? NOT TO MENTION ONCE AGAIN THE EMAIL FROM MARK STATING WHAT A WASTE OF HIS $20!!!

Vic Sobieraj YOU ARE PATHETIC!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 16:37

Is Vic wrong about something??? What is happening here?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 19:40

lou wrote:Angelo, Vic will say anything to get his way.

they teach them this before they give them a badge.

if you say to Vic "it's a great day" Vic will come away with ........................yes it's a day, and I am great, then he will say that he is quoting you.

biggest rat of them all.

the only person in this league that thinks he is right all the time, and can argue with:
me, a thousand times
tom a billion times
angelo
billy
rob

and somehow he is right every single time, and the rest of us morons are wrong all the time!
let me also point out, that the ones that are wrong most of the time as Vic suggests, finished first and second in this league, while the person who is right ALL OF THE TIME finished out of the money.

now thats a fact you big dummy!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 20:43

I'm pathetic???? The same guys that support you are the same guys that got caught cheating with their own posts like you did! Hahaha.

BOOM!!!!
Woooooo. I love when Lou and Tom stick together! I love it. Talk about guys that will say anything!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum