Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DECEMBER STARTING ROSTER AND MONTHLY POINT TOTAL

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DECEMBER STARTING ROSTER AND MONTHLY POINT TOTAL Empty DECEMBER STARTING ROSTER AND MONTHLY POINT TOTAL

Post by Admin Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 22:13

DECEMBER STARTING ROSTER TO BE POSTED BY DECEMBER 1/2011

Last edited by Admin on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 11:20; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DECEMBER STARTING ROSTER AND MONTHLY POINT TOTAL Empty Re: DECEMBER STARTING ROSTER AND MONTHLY POINT TOTAL

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 11:47

umberger out
cid the kid in

myers, goligoski, enstrom..............out
bogo, russel, hedman.................in

wow..............how deep is this team???

macarthur out
steen in

I can ice 2 fucking teams!!
wooooooooo.........................................

Back to top Go down

DECEMBER STARTING ROSTER AND MONTHLY POINT TOTAL Empty Re: DECEMBER STARTING ROSTER AND MONTHLY POINT TOTAL

Post by Admin Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 12:11

Two last place teams!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 12:33

Once again Lou's monthly subs are suspect! You sure you want to put the Kid in?

W. Wolski Out - S. Couturier In

When I traded for Couturier I never thought he'd be in my starting line-up this quick! Honestly, I thought he was atleast 3 yrs away!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 12:49

HALL OUT Grabovski IN

K Okposo OUT M.Boedker IN

The Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 21:25

C. Ward - OUT - J. Howard - IN
M. Havlat - OUT - T. Fleischmann - IN
L. Visnovsky - OUT - F. Tyutin - IN
M. Zidlicky - OUT - A. Sekera - IN
D. Setoguchi - OUT - M. Hanzal - IN
chiliwilly
chiliwilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 22:20

halak out

reimer in

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 22:59

D. Brown takes the place of Iginla
J. Pitkanen - IN - Sekera - OUT
chiliwilly
chiliwilly

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 23:46

Alfy in for Kulemin
Markov in for Pronger
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 23:47

iginla in for brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 3:23

J. CARTER IN C. STEWART OUT
N. BACKSTROM IN BRYZGALOV OUT
BURROWS IN P. BERGLUND OUT
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 11:51

C.Anderson in - Luongo out

P.Bergeron in - J.Williams out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 14:05

Luongo out................hahahahahaha...................Rob, you're still in this league???

why the fuck would you join if you're not going to have fun with this??
you ARE dumber than I thought!!

you are never going to win, and you never post anything..................quit now!!
get rid of you, and then Vic is next!

fucking quitters!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 14:13

Lou would you tuck off you little fag! Just because Aladdin has a life and doesn't sit in a knock off GNC all day and hit refresh doesn't mean he's not involved! You drafted the worst team in the league, next your your niece!

Quit coming on our forum and taking out your little man aggression on the league or I'll Rapaich you next time I see you!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 17:44

Who is this Queer Lou guy---Your fucken team is pathetic, and the standings tell all ---You need to learn how to shut your Greek mouth---On behalf of fhcl, we thank you for your monetary contribution---Now go back to your cave, and troll the net you old man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 18:51

Lou is right on the Rob thing.

Ironic how he talks about me and Rob quitting though. Next to his niece, Billy, Lou has threatened to quit and sell his team more than anyone! Maybe he wants Rob and I to quit so the league will fold and he can recoup some of his money. NEVER! You are out at least $200 and will never get it back or win anything in this pool other than the Sidney Crosby top forward prize possibly.

Jens is right about Rob and Aladin.

Jens is right about Lou and his niece drafting the worst teams.

Jens is right about what may happen to the little angry man.

Rob is right about Lou being queer, his team is pathetic, Lou's monetary contribution, and that he is a troll!

Let's wait and see if Tom defends Lou now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 19:52

"tuck off".....................what??
aladin......................??
queer................??
shut your Greek mouth...................!!
thanks for your money...................!!

ALL GREAT COME BAKCS!!

Vic.................."Jens you are right!!"
"rob you are right"

are you guys for real???

hahahahahaha...........................Im gonna get my son to start posting on here instead of me!
your IQ's should all be the same. wait..............he's only 9??
yeah, that should be fine!

WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOOOOOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!
no wonder you homos hang out with each other.
and......................oddly enough, have very similar government jobs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 19:59

Looks like Vic and Jens have formed some kind of gay pact of defending eachother.
awwwwwwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 20:00

Lou, i'm honestly embarassed for you. That was one pathetic come back! Give your head a shake, and then put it back in your ass! Dumb Greek!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 0:35

Rob......don't be. I'm a big boy!

is this the only way I can get you to make a fucking post??
I have to make fun of you, and then listen to this garbage that spills out of your stinky mouth?

I make fun of your come back, and then what do you say............"that was one pathetic come back!"
hahahahahaha...................you are so unique!!

ask your girlfriend/wife for some help while you are writing your next post!

try and make it a little more intersting, enticing, funny, educational............something other than the shit that usually comes out of your mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 0:32

"Get my 9 yr old son to start posting..... The same IQ"

*ROB'S WAS AWFUL BUT YOURS WAS WORSE*

Lou if you need some new material just ask for help! Otherwise, stop talking about originality. Your about as original as your knock off GNC.

Angelo, there is no defending of Jens. He is about as much my bitch as you are! How's that for AWWWWWW.....

Good job Billy! We've posted about 10 times and there has been no response from you. Keep it up and STAY THE FUCK OFF OUR SITE!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 0:55

you got me Vic...................how can I respond to that??

way to defend your bumb buddy though. I guess it's true, how you guys stick together.

new material...................why when I can just steal what others say, " knock off GNC". now that's original! didn't jens just say that about 5 posts ago??
PAY ATTENTION!

anyway..................promise me one thing though. if we (not you) end up going away on vacation somewhere, and we don't invite you, promise me that you wont be mad at us? and hold a grudge for the next 20 years.
can you do that for me?

I couldn't live with myself if I knew that you were mad at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 9:35

Haha, finally! Some originality. I love it! Had to think about that for a second. It's good to see the Old Lou back. I was disappointed with the last few posts. You must be depressed from your last place standing. I will let the previous posts slide as you are obviously on the road to recovery. You just needed a little Sid back in your line-up.

As for the knock of GNC comment. I guess you couldn't see that I was ripping on your originality with some unoriginality. I thought you could see that but obviously I had to point that out to you stupid!

Live with being in last place and not taking my $20 offer bet the other day. Smart move!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 10:03

how/why would I take bet when I am in the hunt for Nail??

I am going to pull a Jens here................whoever is producing in my line up, gets traded for future picks!

having 1 goalie, and Cid on my bench, pretty much assured me of my mediocure finish. You on the other hand, drafting old injured players, Hejduk, Savard, Lidstrom, Thomas etc.........trading some of your future picks, tells me and everyone else that you were going for the win NOW!!!

so, your position in the standings is a lot more humorous to all of us than my last place finish.. My last placing is not be design, I will admit, but......it is much more wanted, and my team is being guided to that finish.
I cannot and will not believe that your middle of the pack standings, is acceptable to you.

AND THAT IS A JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 11:53

I don't log on the site for a couple days and theres 10 post about me!!!

YOU GUYS LOVE ME SOOOO MUCH. Jens and Vic especially!!!!

Where do I start?

First...Vic, you need to start making your own comebacks...Jens calling me Lou's niece was funny, but when you say it, it reeks desperation. Also, Jens saying the GNC rip off or whatever, was also funny.....again when you repeated it...............not funny. Next time call Jens and ask him for something funny to say.

Second, Jens. Fuck you.

PS......I have made more money from this league, than anyone IN THE LEAGUE......i find that hilarious!!! RETARDS!!

PPS....Vic, have you ever been to Ireland for Saint Patrick's Day

............................................................................wait for it.................................................

and stayed in because you felt "sick"??? Ran into an old friend of yours and some funny stories were told!! Please tell me you didn't go to Ireland for St. Patrick's Day and stayed in because you felt sick!! Please tell me this was a made up story!! Please???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next