Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOM THE HYPOCRITE/ SNAKE/ LIAR/ ETC.

3 posters

Go down

TOM THE HYPOCRITE/ SNAKE/ LIAR/ ETC. Empty TOM THE HYPOCRITE/ SNAKE/ LIAR/ ETC.

Post by Admin Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 10:00

As you all know Tom recently spearheaded a veto of the Miller for Thomas and a 2nd backed by the rest of you followers. I love it!

Tom recently attempted to trade Marcus Johanson and Kris Russell for Patrick Marleau and Marek Zidlicky. Instead of asking everybody else on this site who sucks Tom's cock (except for Lou, Jens and Willy) I decided to once again ask unbiased individuals on Dobber what they thought of the proposed trade Tom made to Willy.

I got 2 responses so far. This is what they said:

Last edited by Admin on Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 10:02; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TOM THE HYPOCRITE/ SNAKE/ LIAR/ ETC. Empty Re: TOM THE HYPOCRITE/ SNAKE/ LIAR/ ETC.

Post by Admin Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 10:01

RESPONSE #1: (from STONE.)

Trying to win and dealing Miller for Thomas? I'd rather have the workhorse Miller on a solid Buffalo team.

I don't get either deal. Marleau and Zidlicky are better for this year than Johansson and Russell too.

Both are bad deals IMO. I think the second is probably worse since I can't see it possibly helping this year (and he sold both for too little).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TOM THE HYPOCRITE/ SNAKE/ LIAR/ ETC. Empty Re: TOM THE HYPOCRITE/ SNAKE/ LIAR/ ETC.

Post by Admin Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 10:03

RESPONSE #2: (from potatoetree)

I am confused... the GM wants to win this year and he wants marleau and zidlicky for johansen and russell? Makes no sense
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 10:07

Tom vetoed my trade and this is what he proposed!

YOU ARE A FUCKING SNAKE AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO BEAT ME!

I LOVE IT!

UNBIASED HOCKEY MINDS HAVE SPOKEN!

TWICE!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 12:41

I want to apologize to each and every one of u in this league for making chilly willy a trade offer!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:36

apology accepted!

by the wording of those responses i bet the dobber post went something like this

so and so is trying to win this year, so he offered marleau and zidlicky for johansson and russell. is this a good move??

gotta love vics manipulation! guaranteed to get terrible responses with that wording even though he just made it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 15:42

Vic are we allowed to veto trade offers?
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 16:23

and the soap opera (fhcl) continues..............joke of a league

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 20:06

The snake has been exposed!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 0:08

Angelo, how should have I have written it? "Willy is going for it in two or three years?" What the fuck!

Give your fucking head a shake! Actually, take Tom's cock out of your mouth, wipe the cum off your face and see past the enjoyment you just had with Tom sticking his dick in and out of your ass. You're in Canada and not Greece. In Canada the guys enjoy banging chicks and not dicks.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 0:28

this thread is still going on???

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 10:20

lolololol
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 10:36

Did you guys realize Angelo is gonna win yet?

Overpay bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 10:40

Angelo has a VERY good team! Fuckin Hitchcock, FACK!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 19:17

im actually worried about the leafs facing halak tonite...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum