Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance Fee

+2
vsobs
tventura
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Entrance Fee Empty Entrance Fee

Post by Guest Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 14:30

I would like to increase the Entrance Fee by $50 or even $100.00 so we can make this league a little more interesting.

who's with me?

I know all of Vic's buddies will be against this since the retard is now re building his MONSTER TEAM.

Back to top Go down

Entrance Fee Empty Re: Entrance Fee

Post by tventura Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 18:38

Team homo's are in!!!

Pretty sure u can count Jens in lol
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 18:38

$50 is fair
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 20:05

I'm in for 50!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 23:27

Just so I'm clear about this b4 I vote; this is the same guy who said he didn't want to raise it when we brought it up at the draft at Deloitte and touché and then threatened to quit. Just want to know if this is the same guy b4 I vote?

Lou, as the rules state, or u would have quit, the fees are to be brought up at the draft.

Last edited by vsobs on Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 0:11; edited 1 time in total
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 0:10

Is this some kind of fucking joke. Lou this is hilarious. Are you really suggesting a fee change once you are in the money after what you said last year. This already smells. Is this another WIN as much as possible and then quit the league scenario? Im not voting on shit until I see a breakdown of where the money would be going. As far as Im concerned the money should go to 1st and then figure out a way to get some money to the bottom feeders. IE raise the biggest turn around, top rookie scoring, etc. Im not saying this because I'm in last. I truly don't give a shit. Its clear we have a problem with fucking quitters when their team turns to shit. Lou making this fee change at this time is laughable. Like I said I want to see what the suggested breakdown is.
newbs
newbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 8:11

yeah..........this is the same guy that agreed to a certain fee for 3 years, and paid a deposit on such a fee for 3 years.

somehow this was deemed changeable??

newbs..........rules need changing.  Top rookie should be just that!  not a 37 year old whos been in the league for 15 years.
thus, bottom 3 teams having the best pick should win this award more often than not.

also.........trying to compare me to other people that have quit is like me trying to compare you to the biggest scum on earth (Vic).
how fair would that be?

and Newbs, we don't have a problem with quitters!

you know why they all quit.  the only problem is, I am the only one who can actually come out and say why they quit.  

it's not your fault Vic.   it's not like they don't like you...........they just don't like your personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:15

Lou, I know it's not my fault. Most people that get arrested don't like me or my personality (ie. Ang and billy). The same goes for people who get caught tanking trying to fuck the other 8 guys like u and Angelo did and got caught! Who the fuck does that? I can only imagine if Jens and I did something like that.

Hey Lou, I got an idea. If u want to know what the biggest scumbag on the earth looks like, take a picture of yourself.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 14:28

I love it Lou, raise it $50!! Woooooo!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 14:29

Guys calm down, Lou is only doing this to try and give Vic a heart attack because he's upset over the rookie awards and Biggest turnaround!!

Lou play nice, you know Vic has a weak heart!! Eat those nitros Vic!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 14:35

I spoke with the big man today and he was in a great mood! He just left the drive thru at Wendy's and had his Energy drink and clubs in hand for a nice little round of golf! Some guys have all the luck!! Some guys do nothing but complain!!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sY2WIFGQttE
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 16:37

you think Vic really complains that much?

I mean, we all know he is loud and arrogant and all...........but a complainer too??

well, I guess he is. his mouth never shuts up so I guess half of the shit that he says are probably complaints.

what a loooooooser!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 18:03

Yes, I am loud but u r just as loud
Ur mistaking arrogance for confidence
As for a complainer, u r legendary for being the biggest complainer!

1-5

I still love u Little napolean eventhough u r a huge loser!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 18:23

Show me the planned allotment of cash. Im not voting until I know what the $50.00 is going to. Lou I totally agree with you. It should be a guy considered a rookie. The whole idea of having those types of awards is to allow the bottom guys to have a shot at something. The top teams take the overall, all the weeks, top forward and d. Make the rookie award a real rookie award (only calder candidates) increase that prize money and the biggest turn around prize money. Increase first, because the whole fucking point is winning. Third gets their money back, an increase for second. Leave the weeks alone, because the winners are already getting paid. Seems simple. Like I said I will vote when I know what the break down is.
newbs
newbs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 19:53

50 x 9 = 450

Rookie - 60 to 100 (winner must have less than 50 nhl GM's b4 the season, goalies can't win)

Most improved 60 to 100

Month from 15 to 20

Goals 20

Assists 20

1st - 600 to 700
2nd - 300 to 400
3rd - 150 to 250

Thoughts???
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 21:30

I think those numbers are kinda fucked.

1st place $740
2nd place $350
3rd place $210
Most improved team $200

Top forward $75
Top defenseman $75
Top goalie $75
Top rookie $75 (*to be discussed eligibility at the draft*)

Monthly $15

Like newbs said, 1st should be rewarded more than most. 2nd gets $140 more than their buy in and 3rd should only get their buy in. Chances are 1st, 2nd and 3rd have a good chance at all the individual prices except for the Calder and a better chance at the monthly awards than the other teams. Like the whp, the most improved is the only chance the bottom teams have at winning money. I know in the WHP the most improved is $400 and the buy in is $265 I believe. Lou would lose his mind if the most improved was more than the entry fee although Lou is just one midget fuck and I don't give a fuck what that low life confirmed tanker/little Napoleon has to say.

Thoughts???
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 23:49

We are implementing this for this yrs draft Vic, if we r gonna do this we need to finalize shit now but excellent points, thx for your input.
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 1:33

What is it with tom and Lou? These guys are so use to getting their way by telling 25 yr old followers what to do that they forgot about the 7 other MEN (finally!) in this pool. Tom, I know u r use to ur way but please follow the rules we all agreed to. U need to read them and familiarize yourself with them so that we can avoid any confusion going forward. It states the following......
FHCL HOCKEY POOL RULES AND GUIDELINES

1.LEAGUE FEES AND PAYOUTS

(i) The entry fee for the FHCL is $160 a year. The FHCL fee for 2013-2014 season is $160 (*NO DISCUSSION!). Increase in league fees and payouts are able to be discussed at the draft for the following year . To pass an increase in league fees 7 of 9 votes are required for the proposed increase. If 6 of 9 votes, and not the required 7 of 9,  are obtained then fees are to be raised by10% (ie. 160 becomes $175 rounded down in this case). If there is 5 or less votes, fees are to remain the same.  

I hope this clarifies everything Tom. I would also like to suggest, now that we have guys with jobs, to pay for the following year this yr to avoid any further scumbag moves like Ang pulled.

Thoughts???
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 8:44

Vic...........I like your numbers.

my only change would be the following:

instead of 75 for each award, I would make it 70. the extra $5.00 X 4(awards) = $20.00 should be tacked on to 3rd.

this way.......top 3 are a lock to actually win money!

also, if we change the monthly winnings to bi-weekly, the weaker teams have a better chance of winning money.
we did this in our other pool, and the bottom teams actually won 4-5 times.

In order to keep the draft as short as possible..............we need to change the wording a bit.

I would like this discussed in this forum as opposed to the draft. all other rules are discussed here, why shouldn't this one be?

it gives everyone time to think about it and respond accordingly instead of making rash decisions at the draft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 11:01

It's very hard to say but I agree with Lou for the payouts!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 12:00

I think that's a great idea talking about it here but we were only following the rules as per ur demands Lou at Deloitte and touché. The only problem is changing the monthly to bi-weekly. If u would like to do that we have to find $30 to up it to $20 or the bi-weekly prize is $7.50. I suggest the $30 go to the bi-weekly and not 3rd this way all the teams have a shot at it. Also, as usual, Tom is saying changes have are to be made for this yr. I'm good with whatever so long as everybody brings 2 yrs worth of fees so 'SCUMBAG ANG' moves are avoided and all of the GM'S interest are protected. That's $420 at this upcoming draft. Not sure about everybody's financial situation but I know Jens and Lou have brought this up b4. I know everybody is good 4 it except 1 or 2 people who I personally know don't pay and would up and quit causing us to get fucked like we did with Ang.

1st place $740
2nd place $350
3rd place $210
Most improved team $200

Top forward $70
Top defenseman $70
Top goalie $70
Top rookie $70 (*to be discussed eligibility at the draft*)

Bi-weekly $10

Thoughts?? I'd love to hear from whitey, willy, Doug, and newbs if u guys think numbers should be altered in any way.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 12:43

Im totally fine with Vics break down on the payouts. I agree that third place gets his money back. By doing it this way the bi-weekly payouts are simple.
The only thing that needs to be addressed is the rookie situation. This needs to be fixed.
newbs
newbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 14:09

agreed...........Rookie award should be fixed ASAP!!

I still would like to see, going forward, top 3 teams making money and NOT having third just winning the entry fee back.

how about we make all individual awards $50.00/60.00 instead of the 70 to help fund the bi weekly award.
the bi weekly award is what is really going to help the weaker teams.

even Vic's team can win this award once or twice in a season. lol

also, everyone's financial situation changes from year to year. you cannot expect people to pay multiple years in advance for a fantasy hockey pool.
explain that to your wife if you are both working, strugeling to make ends meet, putting kids through school etc..............
not a good idea.

but, I could be wrong! highly doubtful as I am always right, but anyways.......

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 16:35

Third gets there money back. That's good enough. Why should you pay out more for being slightly above average. Getting your money back is fine. Middle of the pack teams still have a shot at best player IE Crosby on your team. I think we leave the money there. Making the bi weekly even is the better call. Third place can fuck off and be happy they got their money back for being slightly better then average.
newbs
newbs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 18:36

WHP ($250 enterance)

$850
$510
$250

WFHL ($150 enterance)

$500
$320