Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FHCL PROSPECTUS YR 2

2 posters

Go down

FHCL PROSPECTUS YR 2 Empty FHCL PROSPECTUS YR 2

Post by Admin Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:42

As you guys know, Tom has begged me to come out with the YR 2 of the FHCL Prospectus. If you guys are wondering how I did ranking our prospects in the first edition, just take a look. Fuck I'm good!! WOW!

Now, on to more important matters. Since the WJC just FINNISHED (get it. lol). I think it's only right to do the prospectus now that the WJC are done and there is a winter storm which gives me lots of time to precisely evaluate the talent out there. I know you guys don't appreciate this but an article like the one I'm about to write takes hours and hours to do. So without hesitation here you go.......

FHCL PROSPECTUS

FAKSA IS REALLY REALLY SHIT

P.S. Whitey your welcome! I know you wanted to trade with Tom to draft Faksa or at least that's what you said to everyone at the draft. Think of me if we ever trade and be nice.  

Trivia time bonus question:
Who had more pts as a 19 yr old at the WJC? Just remember how bad Telegin is boys. If you don't believe me, ask Tom! Lol.
A) FAKSA
B) TELEGIN
Hint*** It wasn't Faksa! Hahahaha
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FHCL PROSPECTUS YR 2 Empty Re: FHCL PROSPECTUS YR 2

Post by tventura Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 11:11

I'm going to make this short and sweet!

In my 9 years of keeper league hockey pools, I have never seen a player drafted (Ivan Telegin) and then dropped by the FUCKING RETARD GM that drafted him a year later!!! Did you really think I wouldn't notice that you dropped Telegin off your roster LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

And you are ripping on Faksa...wow!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 11:12

And to boot, Telegin left North America to go back to Russian and he's not even playing hockey anymore HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 18:23

You've never seen it Tom? Holy fuck! Tom has never seen it! OMG! Tom has never seen it! What the fuck! Can u guys believe Tom has never seen it! Well, this just makes it easier for u to drop FAKSA this summer. Actually, don't drop FAKSA! He's good shit! Hold on to him. He's gonna turn shit around at 20 yrs old playing against 16 yr olds as an overages in the OHL.

Fuck, I still can't believe Tommy has never seen that before! Man!

You know what I've never seen b4? Someone win a pool and then lose money. I don't think anybody has ever seen that b4. EVER!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down