Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E. Kane vs Team Bandaid

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

E. Kane vs  Team Bandaid - Page 2 Empty Re: E. Kane vs Team Bandaid

Post by Admin Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 14:45

let's not talk about sleaze balls. Guys that post other guys private messages take the cake. You know anybody like that Billy. LOL. I can assure you that is not what I said in the private message to Tom.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 14:48

Try to low ball me with offers again......and you will get embarrassed again!!!

PS.....St. Louis is a 75 point player (you stated that....it's a FACT

And also according to you I got two 60 pointers and a first rounder for a 36 year old, 75 point player!!!!

How did I lose this trade again?!!?

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 15:23

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well said Billy...

PS.....St. Louis is a 75 point player (you stated that....it's a FACT)

And also according to you I got two 60 pointers and a first rounder for a 36 year old, 75 point player!!!!

How did I lose this trade again?!!?

tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 15:42

And for the record, feel free to post "ANY" messages I "EVER" sent to anyone, I have nothing to hide and it makes for some very funny banter...

FYI - Vic my offer stands for Thomas, my forth rounder is going to be anywhere from pick #32-36, I think that is damn good value for an aging goalie (37) that is injury prone and has competion (Tukka Rask)
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 16:30

I never said he would be a 75 point player. I specifically said he would be closer to a 75 point player. The key work is closer. READ CAREFULLY!

For the record I asked for Kuznetsov or Granlund and a 3rd round pick for Thomas. That is a bargain.

St. Louis cost Okposo, E.Kane and a 1st rounder for a 36 year old forward who got 99 points.

What does an 88 point goalie at 37 years old (1yr older) go for. A 4th rounder. What a fucking joke. I love it though Tom.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 16:31

Billy, smarten up!!!!!! LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 18:10

What does closder to 75 really mean vic? St. Louis got 99 points this year so if he got 98 points next year that would be closer to 75 LOL

Smarten up vic.

The point is you said st louis will be around 75 points next year. I got 2 60 pointers and a first for a guy that will be close to 75 points next year and he will be 36!!!! Wow!!!

I think I did pretty good. not gonna lie. LOL

Woooooooooooo

Welcome to a keeper league

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 19:48

80-85 is closer to 75 than 99 that's what I mean.

By the way I have a new nickname for the next little while for you, Angelo and Kats as you are all little puppets of Tom's. He plays you guys all like little puppets and you do what he wants you to. I love it.

Billy- Pinocchio 1
Kats- Pinocchio 2
Angelo- Pinocchio 3

Let the puppet show begin!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 20:08

what the hell?? tom has only made a trade with vas
how am i involved in this???

vic, ill one up toms offer
4th round this year
AND a 4th round the year after
for thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 20:14

Vic...I'll say this again....

I have won more money than Tom in the other pool (back to back champion)......soooo again you make no sense.....everyone in that pool is my puppet!! including TOM!!!!!!! dumb dumb...revise your thoughts!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ps - next time when you mean a player will get 80-85 points dont say he will get closer to 75.....say he will get 80-85....., its quite obvious you were trying to get st.louis from me for as cheap as possible......didn't work....nice try!!!

welcome to a keeper league!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 20:32

I didn't lie when I said he will get closer to 75. Once again 85 is closer to 75 than 99. You have to carefully understand what I say and will say what I want. LOL. Sorry Pinocchio 1.

Oh, what made you change your mind then? At the draft you taunted everybody and said what a great team you had to win the pool this year. You drafted St. Louis, Marleau, Briere, Heatley, Chara, Kaberle, and Brodeur. All 30 yr old and over players. What changed your mind all of a sudden?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 20:49

I know you didn't lie when you said he will get closer to 75. Once again, 98 is closer to 75 than 99 is to 75!!!!!LOL You have to carefully understand what you say/type. Think it over, proof read it, and then maybe post it.LOL It's ok, Pinocchio 4!!!LOL

Oh, and what changed my mind??? His overpayment for St. Louis changed my mind. E. Kane, K. Okposo and a first rounder changed my mind. The knowledge that I have of me killing him in this trade changed my mind. The thought of these guys posting ppg numbers by the time St. Louis is retired changed my mind. The value that is attached to a first rounder (that you are ignorant about, for the time being....you'll catch on) changed my mind. And finally, trading St. Louis to better my team changed my mind.

Again, I appreciate your concern(s), but I have more experience than you in a keeper league. LOL You might be able to sway Rob and your other buddies with zero keeper league experience, but when talking to a back to back champion, your opinion on trades/players means very little to me. Hell, Id much rather read Angus Unleashed!! LOL

Sincerely Team Mooch/Pinocchio 1! LOL

It's ok I still love you Pinocchio 4!!! LOL

Last edited by vas on Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 23:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 22:19

the two new love birds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 23:10

alls i know is daniel sedin will probably be closer to 80 points next year...
of course what i mean by that is he'll probably JUST break 100!
hahahhahaha

what the hell am i reading here?????? my brain hurts from trying to understand it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 8:25

1. Ang, your brain hurts trying to walk straight. LOL.

2. Lou, don't be jealous!

3. Billy, don't get so defensive about your trade. You don't have to defend it every post. As for being careful what you write? This is what I wrote:
"Once again 85 is closer to 75 than 99"

This is what Billy wrote:
"Once again, 98 is closer to 75 than 99 is to 75!!!!!LOL You have to carefully understand what you say/type. Think it over, proof read it, and then maybe post it.LOL It's ok, Pinocchio 4!!!LOL"

Billy, yes 98 is closer to 75 than 99 but where have I ever said 98? I said 80-85. Although I appreciate the creative spin that you tried to use, it does not make sense to use a number I have never mentioned before. I give you a C-. I only passed you because of your creative analogy attempt "98 is closer to 75 than 99". You almost failed because you have to use the words that I presented to you and not some fairy tale numbers.

This is the second time you tried to post something that I did not say. Please read carefully, re-read, proof read and then post. You did the same thing when you said I said "St. Louis was a 75 point guy" instead of what I actually said "St. Louis will be closer to 75 points". Remember you must read carefully and use the quotes I made instead of tinkering with them. I will fail you next time Pinocchio 1! NO JOKE! Don't let that creative mind go to waste Billy. You can be so much more!!!!!!!

Respectfully, the Commish
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 8:28

You're good shit Billy. Retarded some times, but good shit.

P.S. Don't be jealous Lou. Billy will still be your god son but he doesn't want you tugging his winky anymore.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 8:50

henrik sedin only had about 90 points this year

next year he will be closer to 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 9:37

Ang, try to walk straight. I bet you can't do it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 10:03

Its Friday morning so i can walk fine
give me about 14 hours and ask me again though hahhaha

and you didnt respond to my offer
2 fourth round picks for thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 10:25

Vic might be the only person to walk this earth, that can make and insane person sane again!!

Angelo, a few more leasons and you might be back to normal!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 11:25

Vic, all kidding aside you are an intellegent guy but this is starting to bother me. Are you really trying to compare the value of St Louis vs Thomas?

I know you are going to say I was totally kidding you retard but if you were not, well here is a good explaination...(I do understand this is your 1st keeper league)

St Louis - last 5 years of scoring - 99, 94, 80, 83, 102
Thomas - last 5 years of scoring - 88, 44, 82, 62, 66

Intangibles for St Louis - he has zero compition for his position, St Louis is not injury prone, he plays with arguably the best player in the world Stamkos, he is 35 years old.

Intangibles for Thomas - he has future star Tukka Rask to compete with, he is injury prone, he is 37 years old.
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 11:45

And for your quote "For the record I asked for Kuznetsov or Granlund and a 3rd round pick for Thomas. That is a bargain."

Are you fucking kidding me??? (once again I hope you are)

Kuznetsov - just broke the record for scoring in the KHL for an 18 year old, dominated the world juniors with fellow russian Tarasenko (11 points each). As a winger in Washington his competition will be -
Ovy
Semin (unrestricted at the end of the year, bye, bye)
Laich (2nd liner at best)
Knuble (when is this guy gonna retire)

The future and situation he is walking into is great! He will be the default 1st powerplay guy with Ovy, Backstrom, Green aside from the fact that he is an immense talent!

Granlund - almost scored a point a game in the Swedish Elite league, had he played every game this season he would have been top 5 scorers against men in the 3rd best league in the world as a 19 year old. Just in case we thought this was a fluke, he has followed up in the playoffs AS THE PLAYOFF SCORING LEADER (15 points in 14 games) and one game away (his team leads 3 games to 0) from winning the playoffs. ONCE AGAIN as a 19 year old!!!

You think I would give you one of these guys for Thomas, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 12:21

Tom I would love to write an essay showing how off you are but Lou would kill me.

I AM NOT SAYING THOMAS IS WORTH AS MUCH OR MORE THAN ST. LOUIS. I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I am saying is:

1. Thomas played 57 games this year and got 88 points

2. Thomas is NOMINATED FOR THE VEZINA and probably will win if Rinne doesn't.

3. Thomas had more points than Iginla, Ovechkin, Zetterberg, Richards, E. Staal, Toews, Giroux, Kesler, Marleau, Kane, Kopitar, etc.
(I would continue but Lou would get mad at me)
Do goalie points count? hahaha.

4. Thomas is under contract at 5 million for the next two years after this.

5. THOMAS - 37 YRS. OLD (*just turned*) 357 GP
ROLOSON- 41 YRS OLD (*42 in Oct. *) 566 GP
ROLOSON IS ALMOST 5 YRS OLDER. FACT!
ROLOSON HAS PLAYED 209 MORE NHL GAMES. FACT!

P.S. Once again, Tom, I don't think Thomas is comparable to St. Louis (ie. Kane, Okposo, and a 1st- awful trade Billy!!!!!! lol) but I do think he is worth a lot more than a 4th or 2 4th's. A LOT MORE!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 12:28

You go Vic!!!

You actually made me laugh a few times, once at my own expense!! (asshole lol)

hahhahah....I think Kuzntsov and a 3rd is really fair value for Thomas....If anything Vic isn't getting enough....how many times has a prospect not lived up to the hype??? Now make that a russian prospect!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 13:00

So that's how you do it Tom. YOU LIE!!!! LOL!

Let me correct Tom because he likes to throw out inaccurate stats, facts, quotes, etc.

1. Thomas for Kuznetsov or Granlund and a 3rd is a bargain. FACT!

2. Semin is signed for this year and next 2011-2012 at 6.7 million. FACT!

3. Kuznetsov is NOT coming over next year at least. FACT!
Kuznetsov's exact words were:

"I’ve already decided. I remain to play for Traktor in the next championships. This decision is final and irrevocable. I hope that next season, an updated and enhanced “Tractor” show a more mature game and please the fans."

You can find this post on the Washington Capitals official website dated March 5/2011 12:15 pm.
P.S. My favorite words in the post were: FINAL AND IRREVOCABLE! . I love those words don't you Tom. LOL!!!!

5. Granlund will score huge points the first couple years playing behind Koivu if he even makes the team. LOL.

6. We don't really have to talk about Filatov, do we Tom?

I LOVE HOW YOU LIE TO THESE GUYS. THAT'S YOUR TRICK. FUCK!
LOL.

P.S. call me or send me a private message if you are attempting to make a trade with Tom and it sounds to good. USE CAUTION!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next