Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FHCL PROSPECTUS UPDATE

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FHCL PROSPECTUS UPDATE - Page 2 Empty Re: FHCL PROSPECTUS UPDATE

Post by vsobs Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:39

Ang, Holtby is a prospect as he is still eligible for the Calder.

Tom, you are a buttercup and you slither around buttering up guys and then fuck them in the ass like Lou. The only difference is that Lou likes a cock in the ass!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 16:10

Lou i wont be near the bottom long idiot! And thats with a team full of prospects!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 14:34

I dont think holtby is eligible for the calder. He's played over 30 nhl games and debuted 2 seasons ago. I could be wrong though

Bottom line is you have about 4-5 good prospects, which is good.
But most anyone can clearly see Newbs has a better prospect pool

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 20:13

Good prospects ??? Wake up boys, it's a crapshoot at best. Expect to wait 4 - 5 yrs before they do anything and then pray you lucked out on the one's who get legitimate points. Wake up boys your in the big league's now and don't forget it. That's why Tom ( THE SNAKE ) rapes you every year. You all listen to his bull about prospects. Let Scotty Jr show you how it's done this year.
chiliwilly
chiliwilly

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 3:20

Guys, just got some clarification on why faksa sat the last game. Faksa's point totals thus far have been a turtle's pace of 14 pts in 19 games. One report stated that it was possibly mono or tonsils due to low energy levels. The other has told me that faksa is just shit!

Either way it's got to be concerning as this is his 2nd yr in the ohl and his offensive numbers are WAY down. If I here any thing more on the faksa front I'll b sure to try and report it in a timely manner. For now the prospectus has got to base faksa's rating based on his performance. Thus far faksa's performance suck's MULE'S COCK!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 3:28

Oh and willy, it's good to see ur alive and not buying Ventura's garbage about prospects and multiple assets bullshit. Does anybody wonder why Ventura constantly talks about multiple garbage assets in his trade with others? it's because he collects multiple 5th rd picks in trades and then trades them for proven young nhl'ers saying the other person got multiple assets! Haha. Yes, the other person got multiple 5th rd'ers! Lol. It's good to see Saggy Balls isn't gonna get butt fucked like Lou.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 4:48

Guys, I apologize for the follow-up post. This follow-up should have been included in the faksa post. Tom begged me (i can post the text for anyone to see) to write a follow-up on his 'Monster draft' of 4th and 5th rd'ers. I forgot to mention that as of today the worst statistical ahl pick according to fhcl scoring guidelines is Nathan Beaulieu with a whopping 1 pt in 10 games. I am unable to report any further update on Merrill as he still has a broken neck and wearing Tom's old halo neck brace. Tom has promised to notify me when Merrill returns his halo and begins playing shinny hockey again.

The epitome of Tom's MONSTER draft propects is as follows:

Faksa - 14pts in 19 gms (with a bout of either mono, tonsils or just being shit)
Beaulieu - 1 pt in 10 gms
Merrill - broken neck (borrowing Tom's halo -promised to return it when his neck feels better)

*Tom, if Merrill doesn't return ur neck brace call me and I'll do a stolen property report for u*
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 8:46

Vic you are being way too hard on Merrill! The Lancers are known as the "Broad Street Bullies" of University hockey in Canada. Many American teams come into the game not knowing what to expect! Poor Joel Lacousiere broke his clavicle in tryouts because of a vicious hit! You guys know I like tough hockey and I wouldn't even try out for the Lancers because of the fear of an injury!! I'm sure if Merrill can handle the Lancers, he'll be a able to handle an 82 game season in the NHL with grown men!

Tom don't sweat Vic, I still like the pick!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 11:04

Where is Vic? We are missing the prospectus update and the predictions for the season. I hope these days of no posts is because of another masterpiece being created and not Tom getting in your head. Lets go Vic.
newbs
newbs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 11:58

newbs wrote:Where is Vic? We are missing the prospectus update and the predictions for the season. I hope these days of no posts is because of another masterpiece being created and not Tom getting in your head. Lets go Vic.
VICTOR ADAM SOBIERAJ......WHERE ARE YOU???????????

Predictions and Prospectus.....we thirst for your knowledge...WILLY THIRSTS FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2