Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM BAND AID - 1ST DROP

+2
tventura
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TEAM BAND AID - 1ST DROP Empty TEAM BAND AID - 1ST DROP

Post by Admin Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 4:10

After yesterday's revelation circling around 'TOM'S TRUE COLORS' I felt it was important to make this announcement as soon as possible for the good of the league. Although yesterday's announcement probable came as no surprise to anybody, I felt it was imperative to immediatley put the FHCL on more stable ground. We shouldn't be surprised by this as there are other instances regarding Tom's true colors and character. Now, yes I may have been a little hard on that LOW-LIFE LYING, DEGENERATE, SLIMY, SLEAZY, FILTHY, DIRTY, NO INTEGRITY, DETROIT CARP, DISHONORABLE, SEWER DRINKING, FAKE, PHONY, WASTE OF SPACE ON THIS PLANET, GRUNGY, GREASY ITALIAN, but Tom has a problem. We all see that now. My hope is that Tom realizes, for his own well being, what a 'LOW-LIFE LYING' fuck he is. To show that I don't have any hard feelings towards Tom, I texted him last night letting him know that I would be his sponsor at 'BRENTWOOD' for his 'LOW-LIFE LYING' habits. I told him that the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Now people come to terms with there problems at different rates so please don't rush Tom in his road to recovery. He is very vulnerable at this time and we don't want Tom relapsing. It's important that as sponsors we show Tom the right way. So as a good sponsor for that 'LOW-LIFE LYING' fuck, I feel it is important, as a man of my word, to do the right thing!

I told Kats, who is no longer with us (God bless that gyros and fries mother fucker) that if I got Filatov from him I would drop him following the draft. I have always said that I only wanted him so I could say I was the one to drop him. What made this even better was that I retained my 5th round pick and did not drop in the draft, like Tom had hoped and stated. I guess it was meant to be. So without delay, it is with great pleasure that I make the following annoncement.

FILATOV IS DROPPED
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TEAM BAND AID - 1ST DROP Empty Re: TEAM BAND AID - 1ST DROP

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 10:25

you are either the commish, administrator or just another GM!

if in fact you are just another GM like you claim to be, log on as one and stop pretending to be "The Big Boss Man"

"I'm just another GM" line doesn't work anymore!

I think you and Jens are in cahoots together, claiming that he is taking over, he is the new commish..........blah blah blah!
it looks and sounds like you are the LOW-LIFE LIAR!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 10:40

Fuck......you dropped him Vic, I wish you would have talked to me I would have given you a nice pick for him, 1st or 2nd probably!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 12:34

I'm the administrator and not the commish. I told Jens I would make any necessary changes and that's it! There is no fucking way I am dealing with your bullshit anymore. I love being another GM. If you have a complaint fuck off. I don't give a fuck DUMMY! LOL. I signed in under admin because it's the only way I you can remove a player from the roster you DUMMY!

I mean 'CONFIRMED TANKER', I mean 'CONFIRMED CHEATER'.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love the telling the 'CONFIRMED TANKER' I mean 'CONFIRMED CHEATER' to fuck off!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 13:51

Jens is the commish, and he is the only one that can do anything!

so..................in the future, you can post the players you want dropped, and Jens will deal with it accordingly, or else you will get fined just like any "OTHER GM" you rat fuck!

VOTE:

IF VIC OR ANY OTHER GM TRIES TO/ACTS LIKE/ THINK HE IS THE COMMISH, he shall forfeit his last round draft pick in the upcoming draft. If he continues to act like Vic, he shall forfeit another late round pick! This routine shall continue until the said GM has no more picks, and then he shall be dealt with accordingly. ie, being thrown out of OUR league!!

how do you like that "BIG BOSS MAN"?

Woooooooooooooooooo..................................I love it when we all tell Vic what a slim/rat fuck he is!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 19:21

Lou, I am with you on that. I told Jens I didn't want to do any of the updating. Talk to Jens. I completely agree with you. Can you believe it?

I AGREE WITH LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I vote Lou to do all the updating and administrative duties. I want LOU!

I WANT LOU!
I WANT LOU!
I WANT LOU!
I WANT LOU!
I WANT LOU!

DID I ALREADY SAY I WANT LOU?

YES, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I VOTE LOU TO DO ALL THE UPDATING. EVENTHOUGH HE IS A 'CONFIRMED CHEAT' AND 'CONFIRMED TANKER' I WANT LOU!

I'M SERIOUS!!!!!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 19:22

HEY LOU...................................................................

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I LOVE WHEN LOU IS THE ADMINISTRATOR! YES! YES! YES! DID I ALREADY SAY YES!!!!!

PLEASE SAY YES LOU! HAHAHAHAHAH. I'M SERIOUS!!!!!!! SAY YES!!!!!!!! LOL
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 13:11

Vic I understand!

you want me just as much as everyone else wants me.

please remember..............I am only one person, I can' t possibly please everyone!!
although I do try!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 18:06

SAY YES YOU DICKHEAD! YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE AND THEN SOMEONE OFFERS IT TO YOU WITHOUT QUESTION AND YOU SAY NO. I VOTE ON HERE THAT LOU BECOMES THE NEW ADMINISTRATOR. NOT COMMISH (UNLESS HE WANTS IT? LOU?). THE ADMINISTRATOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE UPDATING AND ORGANIZATION OF THE SITE.

I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO GIVE LOU MY VOTE!

I VOTE YES!!!!!!!!! 5 MORE YESSSSS PLEASE!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 0:14

lou wrote:Vic I understand!

you want me just as much as everyone else wants me.

please remember..............I am only one person, I can' t possibly please everyone!!
although I do try!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 1:03

I know what you wrote and I still vote yes! Stop complaining and take the job dickhead!

WOOOOOOOOOO. Let's vote Lou in guys. If we get 5 more votes we can make it happen. Let's do it. Let's give Lou what he wishes for and the only person that needs to hear about his complaining can be his wife and kids. They have to. We don't need to. We just need 5 more votes!!!!! Let's vote the 'CONFIRMED CHEATER' or 'CONFIRMED LIAR' in and give him a 2nd chance to redeem his reputation that was lost in his infamous tanker trade.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 9:44

Bullshit Lou would have extra picks and Tavares on his roster if he was the FHCL secretary! We need somebody who is honest and has lots of integrity, not a confirmed cheater!!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 10:12

JENS GIVE HIM A CHANCE! I CAN PRINT EVERYTHING OUT TODAY AND HAVE IT FOR EVIDENCE. THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH FUN WE WOULD HAVE CATCHING THIS GUY AGAIN! GIVE THE 'CONFIRMED CHEATER' AND 'CONFIRMED TANKER' A 10TH, I MEAN 2ND CHANCE!

SAY YES LOU YOU CHEATING FUCK. SAY YES!!!!!!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 10:23

so let me get this straight.....................first the KING QUIITER quits, and appoints his badge wearing buddy as the new commish.

now only months later, the other quitter is looking for a way out too??

hahahahahahahahaaha.................this league is sinking faster than the Titanic!

fucking HOMOS

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 11:58

Lou I am only willing to step down to make u happy. Lou, I offered u the job cause the only thing in life u r good at is cheating, tanking and complaining and I don't want to see either of them anymore. So stop complaining and take the job. I will gladly step down for you! I just want u to be happy. Say yes and take the job! Otherwise, shut the fuck up and keep losing to me. We know u know how to do that.

As for appointing my buddy the commish. I'm not really sure that was the case?? I offered it to you gladly to try an appease u b4 but u said no (pussy). Either be a man of principle and take the job (please!!!) or shut the fuck up and appreciate what I do for u and this league. A simple thank u would do.

Wooooooooo. Guys, there is only one yes vote for Lou. C'mon boys u know u want Lou as our administrator. We need 5 more yes votes. That's it! I'm sure Lou will buy everybody drinks once he is appointed the administrator! Jens vote yes. Don't worry, I have a copy of everything! The confirmed cheater will get caught again! It will b so much fun when he does! C'mon Lou. Just say yes!!!!!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 12:00

Say yes dickhead! Ur life isn't that busy!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 13:12

you are willing to step down from what????????????

should I go back and count how many time you posted "woooooooo..........I love just being another GM"

so, until you do step down, please tell me what your roll is?
what roll is Jens?
are you NOT just another GM?
who is the REAL commish?
who is the administrator?
who runs team Band Aid?

how the fuck can this league run, without the principles knowing what the fuck is going on?

can anyone say BUSH LEAGUE??

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 14:25

All I do when I sign in as administrator is update the site, make changes when trades are made. Those things.

I am not the commissioner now fuck off with all your complaints. If you want to complain call Jens.

I run Team Band Aid. That's the team that beat you loser!

Now, if you want to update the site and make all the changes that is the role of the administrator. Stop complaining and take over. Once again, just say yes. Make it easier for me. Please. Don't complain! Just take over the position. Now you know. You have no reason not to take over as administrator!

SAY YES DICKHEAD!!!!!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 17:12

so within 1 year you quit as commish, and now as admin!

did I get that right?

you quit your position twice in one year!
hahahahahahahahahahaha........................who's the dickhead now??

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 0:49

I'm only stepping down if you want the job Lou. I want to make you very, very happy. I don't want to quit or step down but I know how much this means to you so I don't want to get in your way. You see how much sacrificing I make for your happiness.

So yes?
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 1:08

awe...........it must be love!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 14:27

Obviously he would get caught! That's why you call him "stupid Lou"
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 15:44

let's see how Stupid Lou is:

he is so stupid that he traded you Corvo for Moulson
who then traded Moulson to get Miller

Moulson is again involved in a trade for Ryan Suter

I am so stupid that you have dealt with me only ONCE, but have traded with SENILE WILLY on several occations!

so....................is it Stupid Lou, or is it Stupid Vic????

you decide.

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 15:55

Hey "Stupid Lou" don't forget.....the Matt Moulson trade lost Vic 3rd place LOL!!!

But how was he supposed to know Moulson was good, its not like Vic is a NYI fan.....or is he??? I really need to get this Bi-Polar shit looked at!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 23:36

This is how u got miller. Ur bed buddy Ventura spearheaded a Miller veto that was also vetoed by u so u could later go get him off willy. The only thing was that the trade really wasn't vetoed as we have found out that it actually didn't get the required 6 votes from whitey and his brother himself. No worries! I'm not bitter! Really! This only shows that not only are u 'Stupid Lou' for showing me that u continue to be a 'Confirmed Cheater' trading with willy for a player that should have been on my team as the trade should not have been vetoed. That's how easy it is for me to show again what a 'confirmed cheater' u are and proven to be over and over again!

Now, see how nice I am. I have proved once again u r a confirmed cheater and I am offering u the admin job. Everybody could use a 10th chance to show they r not the slimy, sleazy fuck u have shown everybody u are!

Say yes dickhead!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next