Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOM'S TRUE COLORS

5 posters

Go down

TOM'S TRUE COLORS Empty TOM'S TRUE COLORS

Post by Admin Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 18:06

LIE #1

I apologize to all my fellow GM'S as I intended to illustrate a number of things on draft day July 6, 2012 and informed Tom of my intentions. This did not come to fruition because after careful consideration, I felt it was only right to allow everybody to enjoy the draft and leave my personal feelings and objectives out of the proceedings. Even a week after the draft, I was willing to let bygones be bygones. Today's articles and revelations have forced me to UNLEASH THE FURY that very few people have ever seen. Tom has countless times stated that I AM A LIAR and have lied to all of you (ie. to Willy, etc.) even though Willy himself has denied to everybody here on the site and at his house over the last Christmas holidays. I have allowed this uncalled for brutal attack on my reputation to continue for too long without just cause.

NOW IT IS MY TURN!!!!!!!

On Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 1303 hrs. I posted VIC AND TOM'S TEAM BET. The exact post was:
VIC AND TOM TEAM BET - $1 A POINT
Later on, THAT SAME YEAR, Tom and I had a conversation on the phone about this bet. Tom called me a SLIMEY-RAT FUCK LIAR. He said that the bet was $1 pt. or $50 minimum whichever was greatest. I told him that it wasn't. Tom then posted under this bet on Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 0013 hrs. The exact post was:
I like this bet!
I'm kinda mad at you that you won't admit it was a $50 minimum on whoever wins the bet but it doesn't look like its gonna matter!
Tom posted this because at some point I was about 47 pts. behind him and he wanted the $50 minimum bet. I told Tom that it was only $1 pt. bet and not a $50 minimum. Well let me tell you. Tom fucking went off on me on the phone countless times calling me out on this bet and called me every fucking name in the book. Could you blame him? Fuck, the guy had just lost 3 straigt pools to me and around $120 of HIS OWN MONEY (around is the key word as I don't have the time to look it up) plus the 2 playoff pools!

Today, I wanted further clarification as to whether he still felt there was a $50 minimum and if I was still a SLIMY-RAT FUCK LIAR! You guys saw how many times I kept asking Tom for clarification. Tom knew something was up because he refused to answer the question ask you can see I asked for clarification a couple of times. Finally, Tom's exact post TODAY at 1637 hrs. under 'RYAN SUTER' topic was:
There was a minimum bet last year ($50) but like I told you, it didn't fucking matter cause I fucking blew your shit team out of the water, 97 points = $97!
Tom researched to try to find what and why I was persisiting with this question but because Tom is A DUMB, STUPID FUCK, he just retyped what he said in December of 2011. Notice how he uses the same terminology of 'not mattering'.

NOW THE FUN BEGINS!!!!

On Monday, March 28, 2011 at 2328 hrs. Tom posted in the 'CHIRPING BETS' section under 'ASKING YOU LOU' page 2 the following exactly:
For the record, Vic does pay his bets!

Vic are we doing $1 a point or $50 team bet for this pool?
On Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 0321 hrs. I responded with this exactly under 'ASKING YOU LOU' page 2:
Just for the record, if Brown scores 65 points once the rest of his career this pick is an absolute steal. Would you like to bet $20 that Brown doesn't score 65 points next year. Let me know Ang.

$50 bucks team bet next year is good with me Tom, unless you want to make it $1 a point. Makes no difference to me. I'm good with either. Let me know which one you want and I will add it to the bets forum
By the way Ang, smart move not betting Brown getting 65 points! LOL.

On Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 1208 hrs., under 'ASKING YOU LOU' page 2, TOM replied with the ever famous words that will haunt this LYING, SLIMY, DIRTY, FILTHY, SLEAZY, LOW-LIFE, DEGENERATE, NO INTEGRITY, PIECE OF SHIT, SEWER DRINKING, DETROIT CARP, PHONY, FAKE, WASTE OF SPACE ON THIS PLANET FORM OF LIFE that we know as Tom Ventura. The exact post WORD FOR WORD IN ITS ENTIRETYwas: YOU ALL READY FOR THIS??????

Vic lets make it interesting, lets do a $1 a point (between me and you obviously, not Matt)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I responded right underneath on March 29, 2011 at 1223 hrs. with:
You got it Tom. $1 a point. I'll add it to the bets.

You also had the nerve today to post under 'CHRIS KREIDER IS A GEM'the following:
DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT YOU WILL TWIST EVERY BET IN YOUR FAVOR BECAUSE YOU ARE A SLIME-BALL RAT FUCK!
IS IT STARTING TO MAKE SENSE NOW THAT I LAY IT ALL DOWN ON PAPER!!!
Ya, it is starting to make sense to everybody, AND PROVED HERE TODAY, that you will twist every bet in your favour because you are a SLIME-BALL RAT FUCK!

I posted what Tom had asked for and wanted on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 1303 hrs., less than 1 hr. after you asked for that bet!!!! This just goes to show everybody that Tom is a 'COMFIRMED LIAR' and there was never a 'SPECIAL CALENDAR BET' you lying fuck!!!! You have been EXPOSED now shut the fuck up, crawl into the Detroit river sewer system where you belong and NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER question ANYBODY'S CREDIBILITY, OR INTEGRITY, least of all mine. You will forever be known as either:

TOM 'THE DUMB FUCK' VENTURA
OR
TOM 'THE LOW-LIFE LIAR' VENTURA

PS. Oh by the way Tom, you never did answer me about Billy's $50. Whitey paid Billy $200 for the team. $150 that Billy put down before the start of the season, plus an extra $50. Did Billy not get the full $200? Just asking. Looking for clarification on this because if Billy got all his $200 shouldn't Kats get his full $100 back?

Last edited by Admin on Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 9:50; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TOM'S TRUE COLORS Empty Re: TOM'S TRUE COLORS

Post by Admin Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 21:14

NOW U CAN POST SOMETHING

YOU 'LOW-LIFE LIAR' 'DUMB FUCK'!

And try not to sound as stupid as you did the night I used my injury sub on Tanguay and you thought I used an anytime sub.

We are not buying the line "SEE WHY YOU SHOULDN'T DRINK THE NIGHT BEFORE"

YOU FUCKING DUMMY!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 21:31

When can we expect Volume II "Low Life Lou"??
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 21:36

Boooooooooooooooooring!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 23:41

how the fuck did I get thrown into this???

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 0:40

Cuz besides Tom, your the biggest low life, slime ball in the pool!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 9:23

Billy sold his team to Whitey for $200.

Billy had $150 in for the pool, so Billy made $50 because he actually "sold" his team and did not "quit". But essentially Billy made $100 because after year one he still had $50 in the pool which he wasn't getting back.

Kats actually quit the pool, after I warned him he would lose his $50 deposit and begged him to stay in. Then after Jens found a new owner for the team, Kats said he wants his team back so he can sell it like Billy did and "possibly" make some money. I told Kats he can't have his team back now unless we voted, plus he told me "I want my team back and I'm going to ruin this league" so I said we can vote to give you your team back but I don't think many guys will be to keen on it after you vowed to ruin the league.

Hope that all makes sense...

So the moral of the story, if you are going to get out of the pool don't quit, sell your team to somebody and try to make some money the way Billy did.
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 10:40

I would say Kats was already trying to ruin the league. Look at the last trade, smells like a dirty gyro left in the sun for a week. Team Moneyball is done. New team name to be posted shortly.
newbs
newbs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 13:25

LIE #2

I'm not really going to waste my time responding to this because the other (7 out of 7) guys that vetoed this don't need an explanation, apparently you do

Vic it takes 6 votes to veto a trade, we have 6 votes!!!!

We all know how Tom spearheaded a veto to get the Miller/Thomas trade vetoed. Well in the end two important things happened.

1) Thomas beat Miller in points and cost Willy a starting D! This is what Tom has stated about that D that Willy would have had. I feel it is important to exactly state what Tom has said about Ryan McDonagh. This is what he has said in 'WILLY'S ASS CAN'T STOP BLEEDING' posted Monday, July 9, 2012 at 11:11 am:
3rd in 12 (Vic) - Ryan McDonaugh, 23 years old and scored 32 pts in his 2nd season after averaging 24.44 minutes per game (10th highest in the league!) - Torts, absolutely LOVES THIS GUY!!!

2) Secondly, and most importantly, the trade did not obtain the required and necessary votes! Whitey himself said that he never did or would have vetoed this trade! Furthermore, Whitey's brother has recently revealed at Deloitte and Touche to everybody that he would not not have and did not really know what he was vetoing! He stated to us at Deloitte and Touche that Tom called him and told him that he needed to veto the trade. Remember, I am only saying what Whitey's brother said at Deloitte and Touche. If there is some misunderstanding of sorts between what Whitey or his brother has now told us it's ok. I'm only pointing this out because it is important for Tom to realize how damaging his 'LOW-LIFE LYING' ways have become.

Come on guys, let's raly behind the 'LOW-LIFE LYING' fuck, and give him the support he needs to get through one of the roughest times in his life.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 14:17

HHHHMMMM so trading Ryan Miller for Thomas (who is now retired sorry taking a year off) and Ryan McDonagh is a good deal? I'm glad we don't think alike Vic! That explains why u are a loser/donator and me well, I"M THE CHAMP!

I've talked to Whitey's brother on the phone now lol, really? What did we talk about, I'm curious....find out! Because I don't even know his name or EVER talked on the phone with him but once again find out about the conversation and what was said.

Better yet Vic, when you get a hold of him, lets have a 3 way conversation - 519 819-3947. Maybe I do have alzheimers...
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 19:15

Tom, you are not moving forward in your recovery. Once again I am only saying what you said and wasn't true. Now, I know you heard Whitey's brother at the draft, as you tried to ignore him, but my big mouth got your attention and you FAKED LAUGHED and tried ignoring what Whitey's brother said. In the end, you didn't have 6 votes as Whitey did not vote and was quoted several times after that that he would never have vetoed the trade!

C'mon Tom! Buy into the recovery!!!!

Oh, and don't get mad about the Thomas and McDonagh 4 Miller comparison. I'm only stating facts!
FACT #1: Thomas beat Miller in pts.
FACT #2: I will use your words and you take it for what it's worth.
3rd in 12 (Vic) - Ryan McDonaugh, 23 years old and scored 32 pts in his 2nd season after averaging 24.44 minutes per game (10th highest in the league!) - Torts, absolutely LOVES THIS GUY!!!

Tom, I don't understand why you are getting mad at me for the praise you are showing for McDonagh? He's shit when involved in the Thomas and Miller trade but great in the other Thomas trade? Tom, I told you last night that you shouldn't post because when you do you make it easier for me to show what a 'DUMMY' and 'LOW-LIFE LIAR' you are! Buy into the recovery and you will feel a lot better!

P.S. Stay tuned for Tom's lie #3 tomorrow!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 20:31

Oh god.....here we go "fake happy" Vic is back!!!

Who let him out of the cage?
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 21:19

TOM, BUY INTO THE RECOVERY AND YOU WILL SET YOURSELF FREE. I REFUSE TO BE FAKE HAPPY UNTIL YOU SET YOURSELF FREE!!!!!

C'MON GUYS. LET'S RALLY AROUND OUR LITTLE BUDDY!!!!!!!
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 13:54

LIE #3

This is one of my favorite lies from Tom. Tom loves ripping on the Thomas and Lidstrom trades and how stupid Willy was for trading for both of these guys for a shot at 2nd or 3rd. These were Tom's exact words in the 'CHIRPING' section under 'PUTTING $ IN WILLY'S POCKET, THAT'S WHAT WE DO!!!' on Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 1804 hrs.:
THE ONLY FUCKING DIFFERENCE IS WHEN I GO FOR IT, I GO FOR IT BECAUSE I HAVE (ARGUALBLY) THE BEST TEAM IN THE POOL AND A FUCKING CHANCE AT 1ST PLACE!!! WILLY ON THE OTHER HAND WAS 60 FUCKING PTS OUT OF 2ND AND SELLING THE FARM FOR WHAT……3RD FUCKING PLACE!

Willy do you remember this quote……”Willy you just made trades for a 30% chance at 3rd place ($100 dollars)”

Tom has specifically said that the only way he makes trades like this is if HE HAS THE BEST TEAM AND A FUCKING CHANCE AT 1ST PLACE! Now remember Tom would never had traded for these guys, at least that's what he clearly states, unless he has a shot at 1st place.

We all believed Tom and took him for his word until Billy of all people, yes Billy, texted me and told me about the Lidstrom trade last year in the WFHL. Remember, Lidstrom was still undecided (*like this year about coming back*). I researched and later found that this year Tom traded for Tim Thomas near the trade deadline. Tom said that he traded for Thomas at that point because he didn't want to get stuck without a back-up goalie next year. Yes, I said next year. Hahahaha.

Now I'm not saying it's bad that Tom traded for these guys like Willy did. Absolutely not! That's his perogative, just like Willy, to win $400, $200 or $100. Obviously Tom thought these guys were good enough players, just like Willy, to win him some money or he wouldn't have traded for them like Willy did. What I have a problem with is his lying. If you guys don't know or maybe are unaware of is Tom absolutely baraded Willy, forcing him to move to Manitoba (kidding here. I think?), because he traded for the same guys. Obviously when Tom traded for Lidstrom last year and Thomas this year (cause Vokoun was shit and that was his 2nd goalie by the way!) he must have won the pool cause remember Tom's words:
THE ONLY FUCKING DIFFERENCE IS WHEN I GO FOR IT, I GO FOR IT BECAUSE I HAVE (ARGUALBLY) THE BEST TEAM IN THE POOL AND A FUCKING CHANCE AT 1ST PLACE!!!

Did he finish 1ST either of those years you ask? NO
Did he finish 2nd either of those years you ask? NO
He must have finished 3rd at least then? NO

Where did he finish you ask? 4TH

FUCKING 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY?????? YUP!!!!!

FUCKING 'LOW-LIFE LIAR'
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 9:47

LIE #4

"Guys, once again don't worry we are keeping him!!!"

We are all aware of Tom's trades this year. Tom was able to win almost every trade, eventhough he was in a position of weakness with other GM's knowing he was going for it this year. We all know that if someone is going for it and he is in desperate need of a positional player you make him pay. Actually, you make him overpay. If you don't believe me ask Tom:
He now has the best team, a less injury prone team, more depth, better draft picks, more youth....I'm still scratching my head wondering how the fuck he duped (in my opinion) 2 excellent fantasy GM's??? I was always of the belief that if you give someone 1st place you cripple them in the future or make them pay
Tom wrote this when I made my trade with Billy. Tom then gets desperate as injuries hit his old 'D'. Tom needed help so he went to the two easiest targets. First Whitey and then Lou! To make matters worse, prior to making a trade with Tom, Lou went on the attack and stated the following to Whitey in 'WHITEY WTF':
Nice trade whitey!!!!!!!!!!!!

here we have a guy, who is in first place, who also built his team to win NOW, has 4 HEALTHY DMEN, and you go ahead and make this deal with him!

not only did you give him 2 more Dmen to help him now, you also decided to throw him a pick as well!!
let me guess..............the piece of shit Ventura probably told you he had a deal with someone else, and you had to throw in the pick to seal the deal.

I would love to know the mentality people have!!

the fucking guy is so desperate to keep his first place team......................and somehow, you help him, instead of hurting him to get what he wants.

I just don't get it??????????????????????

too many fucking morons on this planet!!

I am starting to think that it might be me, and not all the retards around me!
and, way to give a guy who is desperate for Dan, 2 of them, without making him pay! and I know nothing about hockey??
I then ask myself why would Lou go and do the same thing a little more than a month later? scratch Is Lou really that stupid? scratch What was it? scratch I still don't know! But what I do know is that just before Tom traded Green (5 pts. in 37 games on Lou's team)and Kuznetsov (KHL- at least for the next 2 years!) for Byfuglien and Burns, he said the following referring to Kuznetsov.
Guys, once again don't worry we are keeping him!!!
Now, don't get me wrong, if 'STUPID LOU' offered me this trade I would take it too. I'm not blaming Tom for taking this one-sided trade in his favour! Not at all! I'm just saying the 'SNAKE' is a 'LOW-LIFE LIAR' and he needs help!

vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 10:02

Why does Tom have his own section?? hes not that important

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 13:57

Apparently I am!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 23:48

Or maybe Vic's that psycho!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 0:06

Jens and Tom sitting in a tree.
K-i-s-s-i-n-g.
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Tom's cock in Jens's pooper!

Watch out Matt. Jens appears to be developing a man crush on Tom. Sticking up for his WHP buddy!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO.
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 10:11

No crush Vic, he just respects my 5 keeper league titles and the $8000 I've won in the process!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum