Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despres trade for Morrow and Umberger ---VETO

+2
The Ghost
Yanne
6 posters

:: Trades :: VETO TRADES

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Despres trade for Morrow and Umberger ---VETO - Page 2 Empty Re: Despres trade for Morrow and Umberger ---VETO

Post by tventura Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 19:31

Admin wrote:1. I will drop Filatov like I told Kats. I am a man of my word so fuck you! I will drop him right after the draft! Is his 4 pts. in 13 KHL games scaring you?

You are a scumbag for holding on to Filatov........AND I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHY. NOBODY IS PICKING HIM SO DROP HIM NOW!!!!!!

Vic just for the record, you are not a man of your word, you are a rat who takes back hockey bets (Angelo)!

You are a man that takes advantage of "my little buddy" Chilly Willy by tell him to go for it and raping him, yet you say you helped him win money (and blame me for taking money out of his pocket) when all you did was set his team back 2 years by giving him old fucks for multilpe draft picks and guarenteed NHLers (Marek Zidlicky)!

You are a 5th place loser!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Despres trade for Morrow and Umberger ---VETO - Page 2 Empty Re: Despres trade for Morrow and Umberger ---VETO

Post by Admin Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 20:06

Tom, I know what a scumbag you are so I will wait until the last pick is made at the draft. If it really bothers you that I have him then, oh well. Hahaha. I told you I would some how get him and drop him. What's beautiful about it is that I gave up nothing to get him. It is going to be so much dropping him. I can't wait. Be patient Tom. The timing has to be right. HAHAHA.

As for taking back bets, your Angelo comment means nothing. Look at who it is coming from and the deal that Angelo and Kats trying pulling. Once you told him Kats had to keep his team he took back the deal. HMMMMMMMMMMM....
Angelo's recent deal with Lou even further proves what these guys try doing. For the 10th time:

I WILL NEVER BET KATS, ANGELO, BILLY, OR LOU UNLESS THE PLAYERS NAMES ARE MENTIONED PRIOR TO THE BET.

P.S. I never told Willy to go for it. I told him that if you want these players (players that Rob and Tom want too!) I want assets for the future. That's all. You guys all gave me offers and I took the best one that would help my team next year. I went as far as told all you guys what the others were offering and I wasn't lying! You can ask Rob and Willy if I lied about what I was getting from each and everyone of you. Good managing to get offers from everybody and take the best offer. I can't do that? I think that is what you do when you have a player like Lidstrom. Pretty sure that is what you did with Green.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 11:25

lou wrote:and..................you fucking retard, you gave me a reason why I wanted them off my roster, which I won`t argue nor agree with.

but you didn`t give me a reason why I SHOULD KEEP THEM ON MY ROSTER!

most if not all of my transactions are for next year..................and not for this year!!

and the last thing I am going to say is......................ALL YOU GUYS THINK AND TRY TO PROVE IS THAT I AM TANKING???
PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I WENT OUT AND GOT MILLER??

oh yeah, cause I'm trying to tank!! I would have been better of with Mason in net.
if you guys want, you take Millers points away, and add Mason's points instead??

yeah................that's what I thought!!

so now, go fuck yourselves, and worry about your own teams!! got that Rob?? got that Vic, WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN TEAMS!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 11:29

Vic and Rob.................no reply????
I like it!!

also

can you tell me why your buddy has JVR in his line up when he has been out since mid Jan, while having a healthy Stall and Booth on his bench??

THIS CAN'T BE TANKING NOW CAN IT???

GOOD JOB COMMISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 12:13

Whitey, stop complaining to me about Lou and his tanking. You can't have it both ways. If you want him to make subs you must do the same thing! I know you don't have any injury subs compared to Lou's two left but you do have an injury sub and a player on your bench that can fill that spot. Make the change or I will. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! JVR is not expected back anytime soon!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 12:16

As for you, you slimy fucking Greek. You know why you grabbed Miller and don't insult either of our intelligence. I know Rob has bad breath but...... he's not that dumb.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 12:18

Admin wrote:Whitey, stop complaining to me about Lou and his tanking. You can't have it both ways. If you want him to make subs you must do the same thing! I know you don't have any injury subs compared to Lou's two left but you do have an injury sub and a player on your bench that can fill that spot. Make the change or I will. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! JVR is not expected back anytime soon!

GM Paul Holmgren announces that James van Riemsdyk WILL be in the lineup today vs. Pittsburgh!

IDIOT COMMISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop making threats and pretending to be a DICKtator....You can try, but you will never be as good as me!!! Imitation at it's best!

BIAAAAATCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 0:27

MY 2ND ORDER OF BUSINESS AS ACTING COMMISSIONER DUBREUIL

*Rob's complaint of a veto for the Umberger and Morrow for Despres trade between Lou and Angelo (Bookoz).*

As of right now this trade is under investigation by the Commissioner of the FHCL. Rule 7 of the FHCL rulebook states:

7. TANKING
When a GM intentionally loses, or does not accumulate as many points as he can, to obtain a perceived future competitive advantage (for earning a higher draft pick).

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to introduce the folowing evidence (POST 1 and POST 2) from the Greek League WFHL that was posted by Angelo and Lou:

POST 1.
by Bookoz on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:50 pm

.Kadri got sent down after i made my roster changes on February 1st.
I didnt know he was getting sent down

And what about the trade in that shit league we just made the other day???
youve got some nerve my friend!.

POST 2
by Bookoz on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:28 am
.SCUM!!!!!!!
I didnt wanna do this but now im going to!!

"Take Morrow and Umberger"
-Lou

"I dont want those pieces of shit"
-Me

"Im trying to lose points, just give me anything, its good depth for you anyways"
-Lou

"Fine, Ill give you Despres"
-Me

"And a fifth?"
-Lou

"Go fuck yourself, Im doing you a favour and helping you tank, take it or leave it"
-Me

"Ok Ill take that piece of shit"
-Lou

and 2 days later you start this thread about ME???

Ill say it again, you got some nerve my friend!!!!.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank You

J. Dubreuil, Acting Commissioner, FHCL.
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 1:21

Wow! Are you guys fucking kidding me? Wow. If I was Rob or Whitey I would fucking be losing my mind!

U FUCKING SCUMBAGS!

Rob, what do you have to say about this?

Anxiously awaiting your reply. I love not being commissioner. lol. So much fun!

WELL DONE JENS, WELL DONE!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 10:20

Wait 15 more days for robs reply. That will be when he comes back on this site.
If i had my first(fuck you jens) i would be tanking harder than anyone has before. Why the fuck do you care whats going on in the bottom half of the satndings vic? Is it cause you will be there next year with your injury prone team and you wanna protect yourself going forward? hahaha this league is too easy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 10:22

Me again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 11:27

THIS JUST IN...................

STEVE YZERMAN UNDER INVESTIGATION:

I guess the FBI and the NHL are investigating Stevie Y, because he is selling off peices to his team and is not icing the best possible product!

he is not trying to accumulate as many points as he can..............he is going after a higher draft pick!!

ok seriously guys......................can you beleive that scum bag???? I expect nothing less from a Red Wing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 11:42

Well this just got intersting....

Once again, if you are asking me if this trade is veto-able on the grounds of getting robbed or it being lopsided.......ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I like this trade for Lou going forward the next 12-14 years not to mention he gave away garbage (I would not give him a 5th for Umberger and Morrow when he offered them to me). Good trade for his team and the direction he's going!

The admission of tanking.....HHHHMMMMMMM!!!!! Well that puts a new twist on things, if this is true (the conversation between Lou and Angelo) well I see an issue with that but this takes me back to the actual trade, I think its a good trade for Lou....

Kinda torn on this one.

tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 12:13

Lou

You are an absolute joke. You have no integrity, as I've said previously many times. I was right on when I started the veto on your b.s. Trade. Every point I made was accurate. You are a cheat, and can't play fairly. Trust me when I say you are the biggest thorn in this pool. Do us all a favor and QUIT. You are right, this pool was suppose to be fun, among friends. It's tough to keep it that way with your dishonesty and greed. You are embarrassed, but will never publicly admit to it.

As I stated previously, LOU - ANG = COLLUSION

Gms in the FHCL must make an example of these two!

1) Both are automatically stripped of their 2012 1st rnd pick, and if they do not own one in 2012, then it shall be the following year.
Or
2) Both are removed as GMs in the FHCL , which would bring on many smiles!

Regardless, Lou should be folding when the newly voted on entry fee goes up for next season.

Oh , one more thing Lou, your Yzerman analogy is pathetic, like your team! You can only dream of getting a 2nd for Moore, 2nd for Kubina, and a 1st for Quincey.

GMs remember the collusion and win at all cost mentality these hopeless GMs have shown us.

A special tks to Jens!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 13:28

I say we all pitch in and get Rob a bottle of AXE.................it has to kill that fucking smell!!

ROB........TAKE OUT YOUR FUCKING TAMPON!! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE TO CHIRPING YOU FUCKING QUIT!!

LOOOOSER!!!

my daughter is in a keeper league, you would fit right in!! YOUR ARE SUCH A BITCH!!

If I were in your shoes, I would want me to quit too! PUSSY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 13:52

hahahahah yeah right im giving up a first for making that trade!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 13:58

Ang, you retard, I don't have a 1st next yr so your analogy makes no sense.

GOT YA!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 15:34

Lou, no bigger pussy then you my friend. Do yourself a favor and have a look in the mirror. You don't exactly strike the fear in people, all 5'4, 140lbs of you! Trust me, you are the pussy here, among many other not so positive things!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 15:43

DECISION ON THE INVESTIGATION INTO THE LOU AND ANGELO TRADE.
Morrow and Umberger for Despres.

1. Were the players in the trade, traded for fair value?
Yes, Morrow and Umberger have zero fantasy relevance and were offered to other GM's for a 5th rounder and were rejected. Despres is a d prospect on the most offensive team in the NHL (Penguins), although not elite, worth a pick in a draft forsure.

2. Was it tanking?
Yes it was tanking but it could also be looked at as strategy! For rebuilding teams they often trade away their older assests for younger players or picks! This happens in the NHL all the time. Lou was still able to dress 12 NHL forwards. I believe the only way to tank is to purposely not play your best players and leave them on your bench, which Lou did not do.

3. Who were the players subbed in for Umberger and Morrow?
The players subbed into Office Pools for Umberger and Morrow were Andy McDonald and Matt Duchene. We can all agree these two are an upgrade on Morrow and Umberger.

4. Would this trade have been suggested for veto if it was between any other two GM's
No

5. Did Lou hurt the integrity of the league?
Yes, but thats because everybody looks at tanking a different way than trying to win! Teams at the top acquire the top players to try and win and thats expected. As a bottom feeder myself, I traded Parise, Sedin, Kessel etc to top teams so I guess Im trying to tank! Each team has a different direction!

6. Is it collusion?
No! I dont believe Lou was trying to help Angelo win but more help himself tank (strategy). The problem was the way Lou approached the trade but still not collusion.

7. Miller trade
Lou acquire Ryan Miller from Chilly which helped him gain more points!

8. Angelo receiving Morrow and Umberger
They are both still on his bench and probably wouldn't be his first injury sub as Havlat and Connolly are both better and Malone is in my opinion equal with Umberger and Morrow
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 15:53

Jens you need to read the Greeks posts more carefully, or am I going to have to rehash what they stated....It is obvious tanking when he says it, and it's obvious collusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 16:00

I know its tanking! but its also a strategy!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 16:12

So the moral of the story is this....

Lou - is a scumbag and that is being very nice, I've played against and with Lou in soccer and/or anything competitive complete SCUM! I rate him a cunt hair above Vic Sobieraj!

Rob - will fight to the bitter end on any subject that directly affects his team or his position in the pool. If it has nothing to do with him, we won't hear from him for weeks!

Lou traded Umberger and Morrow and put in Duchesne and McDonald, therefore I don't want to hear another word on this topic, FUCKING MOVE ON BOYS!!!

PS - Vic is a FUCKING 5th place loser..................need to put that in a few more times cause he might end up being a 4th place loser.
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 16:18

Following FHCL rules we will have another vote on this veto with the new evidence brought forward: (Lou admitting to tanking)

Please submit your vote for the veto of the Lou and Angelo trade. (Umberger and Morrow for Despres).
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 16:36

Sorry Whitey and Rob. You guys got fucked here. This is our and NHL's definition of tanking:

*7. TANKING
When a GM intentionally loses, or does not accumulate as many points as he can, to obtain a perceived future competitive advantage (for earning a higher draft pick).

*WHERE DOES IT SAY YOU CAN TANK SO LONG AS YOU HAVE 12 F, 6 D, AND 2 GOALIES?*

Well I guess it's not tanking because Lou or Angelo didn't say it was. HOLD ON A SECOND, THEY BOTH POSTED IT TO EACHOTHER THAT THAT WAS WHAT LOU WAS DOING! HAHAHA. I guess their own admittance to tanking is not enough. What more do we have to get? This opens up a huge can of worms going forward. Have fun Jens. Hahaha.

Once again sorry Whitey and Rob. You guys got fucked here huge!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 16:43

Tom will always plays 'SWITZERLAND' so everybody will like him, think he is a nice guy, when all he thinks about is what is good for himself.

I on the otherhand know I am disliked by many and I am ok with that because I don't lie like Tom does.

I am very blunt and direct and often times rub people the wrong way but I sleep well at night, where Tom is a complete FAKE and the cover boy for SCUMBAGS!

I rate nobody close to Tom when it comes to SCUMBAGS! He is in a class of his own and often times has people fooled. Not this guy. LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next