Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 PLAYOFF POOL FOR LOU WHO SAID HE WASN'T IN IT

2 posters

Go down

2009 PLAYOFF POOL FOR LOU WHO SAID HE WASN'T IN IT Empty 2009 PLAYOFF POOL FOR LOU WHO SAID HE WASN'T IN IT

Post by Admin Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 4:28

THESE WERE LOU'S WORDS:

I WAS NOT in a playoff off in 2009!!

check your "FACTS", ask your friends, look at the stats.................... IT WASN'T ME.......................NEXT!!

Well Lou, it was you!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Your stats for this hockey pool are NOW FINAL. We hope you had a great playoff season.

We thank-you so much for using PickupHockey.com and hope to see you back here for the 09/10 hockey season where you'll see tons of new features and upgrades! Please keep in mind that in the off-season you can still participate in the forums and get all your hockey news here.

Your Hockey Pool Administrator has selected you to receive automatic stat summary updates for your hockey pool via email.

Stats updated as of 2009-06-13 22:56 PST

Pool Name: ventura2009
Password: oilers2009

Rank Team Name TTL PLN
1 Vic Sobieraj 252 3
2 Kats 176 3.25
3 Tom Ventura 142 0
4 Billy 132 0
5 Doobie 115.75 0
6 Lou Mavrantzas 102.75 0
7 Angelo 87.25 0
Legend: TTL - Points To Date PLN - Points Last Night

To view individual stats click here.
(This will open up your web browser and you will be taken to PickupHockey.com)

If you do not wish to receive email updates or wish to change your address please email your pool administrator
_________________________________________________________________________________

You fucking retard, I told you. I only rely on FACTS and these are the facts. I beat you by 150 points. These are the FACTS! One thing you will learn Lou is that I am right most of the time. It's not you. It's me. hahaha.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 4:36; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2009 PLAYOFF POOL FOR LOU WHO SAID HE WASN'T IN IT Empty Re: 2009 PLAYOFF POOL FOR LOU WHO SAID HE WASN'T IN IT

Post by Admin Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 4:34

I STILL HAVE THE FINAL EMAIL FROM PICKUPHOCKEY.COM. I CAN SEND IT TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE ORIGINAL EMAIL. LET ME KNOW LOU.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2009 PLAYOFF POOL FOR LOU WHO SAID HE WASN'T IN IT Empty Re: 2009 PLAYOFF POOL FOR LOU WHO SAID HE WASN'T IN IT

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 11:22

WOW!!!!!!!!!

you know, I do suffer from Alzheimer's!
There is no way I remember doing anything like that!! I would of bet my house against it!

but...................

there is a possibility you manipulated this!! you can do anything on the net now a days. I trust you the same way I trust Ventura with a Vagina in front of his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 12:01

Look at me, still in the money on a flukey ass playoff pool. Vic that was like 4 years ago. Lou doesn't remember what he did on saturday(and that is not even a reference to him being a complete drunk)
Lou I would believe in the Vic tampering idea but I also have a witness saying they have seen that exact page printed out and framed on a mantel. I think I've seen it next to his 2 degrees and about 6 ribbons that say "thanks for participating" and "your a winner too"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 14:08

Kats, no wonder you wash dishes at Diane's. I can see how 2 years ago is like 4 years ago. You should learn to keep quiet and just get me my gyros and fries. I have a Teaching degree and can help you with Grade one Math. Lou doesn't need you to defend himself, plus you sound like a retard when you try to make a point. Lou will not kick you out of his clan if you just realize what you are. IRRELEVANT. By the way Kats, you didn't respond to me about Tanguay vs. Brown bet. Once again you were trying to defend one of your own, Angelo. BE YOUR OWN MAN. PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU MORE. BELIEVE ME!

Lou, there was no manipulation going on. Those were the results, although I love the vagina in front of Ventura's face analogy. Your not very funny but that was GOOD! lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 16:45

You have a teaching degree?? Hahahahaha good thing you didn't take that route or that generation would have all been retards and became mindless cops. Have you seen my radio??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 17:07

Tanguay vs brown response??? My guess is that Vic doesn't realize that there are multiple pages to that post. Hahahahaha I have a teaching degree too, in common sense. Have you seen my radio??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 17:10

I wish I could see his face when realizes how fucking stupid he is. Great commish we have here!! This league will fold faster than the XFL with George W in charge around here. Duhhhh sedin and a 1st?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 18:19

Your right Kats. If I would be teaching those kids they would not have ended up at Diane's Restaurant. Look what happened to you.

The multiple posts have nothing from you regarding whether you would like to take the Tanguay vs. Brown bet, RETARD! Learn to read! I offerred it to you after you said what an awful bet I made with Angelo and the mastery of Angelo's betting. So let me write it nice and big so you can see it and read it. If you are having problems reading it I offer tutoring Grade one on Thursday. Free of charge to you.

FOR KATS:

DO YOU WANT TO BET TANGUAY VS. BROWN IN POINTS $20?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 18:40

I can't read that. And I don't make bets regarding fucking fringe hockey players. If you are such a tough guy put tanguay up against one of forwards. Have you seen my radio??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 19:16

I think you meant to say "put tanguay up against one of MY forwards"? I offer spelling classes on Monday. Free of charge to you ofcourse. I'm not the one piping up saying "that guys forwards are better than his". What I can say is that you are in big trouble. Other than your top 9 forwards your team is shit and in big trouble! Your D are awful, and your goalies are worse if that's possible.

I haven't heard or seen your radio. All I hear is static. I don't use this word very often because it belongs to you but, "HAVE YOU SEEN MY RADIO" is SOOOOO gay. Keep using it though. It suits you. hahaha.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 20:39

where do they sell these radios?

i wanna buy one too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 21:24

Just ask Vic for one lou. You are going to offer me spelling classes for forgetting to put a word into a sentence?? Well that makes total sense now. Thanks for clearing that up. Ps savard was a good pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 22:04

It will be a great pick if he plays in january and gets 30 points in 40 games. Monthly substitutions are GREAT! If not, well I'm not to upset my 28th rd. pick was a bust.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 2:00

you might have 20 picks that are a bust!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 4:09

Your whole team will prove to be a bust next year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 2:47

I WAS NOT in a playoff off in 2009!!
check your "FACTS", ask your friends, look at the stats.................... IT WASN'T ME.......................NEXT!!
LOU WRONG (Lou claiming he wasn't in a pool with Vic)

This league will fold faster than the XFL with George W in charge around here
BILLY WRONG

What I can say is that you are in big trouble. Other than your top 9 forwards your team is shit and in big trouble! Your D are awful, and your goalies are worse if that's possible.
VIC RIGHT (Vic referring to Kats team)

you might have 20 picks that are a bust!!
LOU WRONG (Lou referring to Vic's original picks)

Your whole team will prove to be a bust next year..
VIC RIGHT (Vic referring to Lou's team- I fucking love this one! hahaha)
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down