Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Problems.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Problems..

Post by Admin Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 11:12

Lou, if the free agent class was huge and good I would say that you are right in your assessment. The only problem with your argument is that there were maybe 4-6 players that were affected by them changing teams. The six I would say that it may affect is Carter and Nash, Connolly and Kessel. I luckily have 2 of the players, you have one and Rob has one.

I would reserve judgement on Gaborik and Richards. Both scored 86 and 91 points respectively 2 years ago without eachother so if they score better than that I would say there are 6 guys (* but I highly doubt it*). I just don't see the point about drafting later when the UFA class was weak and only a handful of players are mildly affected.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 11:35

Vic shut the fuck up, you are a homo, and have no clue what you are talking about!"

Way to look up how many games burrows missed then assume samuelsson played the 10 with the sedins. He lasted about 4 games with them beacaue of no chemistry. So the moral of this story is; vic shut the fuck up, you are a homo, and have no idea what you are talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 12:03

Vic..........what we do today affects what we do tomorrow!

our drafts happen in the summer after free agency! you can't say there are no good free agents available this year, so our draft this year is in March!!!
It has to/should be the same time every year. Second week of July, up until training camp is the slowest time of year for the NHL, transaction wise, which means, most teams are pretty much set! hense, why we draft at this time!
It makes sense, so don't argue it!
Some UFA's sign the last minute with their teams, so it is very hard to predict anyways!!

I am waiting for you to tell me/us that we are right, and the draft should of been in the summer, or at least.......all future drafts should be in the summer!! I can settle for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 14:29

Lou, I will give you this. For Carter, Nash, Kessel, and Connolly, the draft should have been in the summer. But really, how much higher or lower do you think these 4 guys would have gone? Maybe Connolly and Connolly is yours. In reality, your player out of everybody, has the most to gain.

I cannot agree with you about having our entry drafts each year in the summer because all the good players and would be free agents have already been picked. It's not like we can pick them again.

If the majority of guys decide that they want the entry draft in the summer, then obviously majority rules. I still say to have it before the NHL entry draft though. Put it in the rule suggestions and have the guys vote. I will follow and back whatever the majority votes for. I personally would rather have it at the time as set out in the rules for the reasons I gave earlier but will abide by whatever the majority wants.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 15:23

Kats, you're so gay!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 17:04

ok...........so in the summer it is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 18:46

Damn right you will abide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum