Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rundblad....who is this guy??

3 posters

Go down

Rundblad....who is this guy?? Empty Rundblad....who is this guy??

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 20:50

David Rundblad is the winner of Salming Trophy, as the best d-man in Sweden - handed out by former NHL star Borje Salming.

For anyone unfamiliar with Borje Salming....I heard he was a pretty decent player once upon a time. He might know a thing or two about defencemen. I think he used to be one.

Vic, you might as well insert young David into my defenders slot, because this young lad is certainly not a prospect....in my eyes anyways.

I remember someone in this league laughing because I didn't draft 6 NHL defenders. Can I laugh now, or should I wait until Rundblad cracks the Senators lineup in October.....even though he is guaranteed a spot? Im usually a step or two ahead of the rest of the field so I'll wait until October (even though I was laughing when someone mentioned me not having enough dmen)

*Sigh*.....

Back to top Go down

Rundblad....who is this guy?? Empty Re: Rundblad....who is this guy??

Post by Admin Wed 30 Mar 2011 - 21:49

Robert Nilsson broke Peter Forsberg's rookie scoring record when he was drafted. Are you serious with Rundbland? No offence Billy, and I think you know a little something about hockey, but if you're counting on Runbland being your 6th defenseman, GOOD LUCK! That league is much different then the NHL. My opinion is that Runbland plays no more than 50 NHL games next year, if he even comes over to North America. If he does, my opinion is that Murray doesn't rush him and he plays in the AHL. There also is that little thing called injuries. I would know.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 1:11

So you are predicting injuries for Rundblad next year?? I will start calling you Nostradamus.

For you to predict an injury to a player that doesn't have a history of any injuries is beyond fascinating.

Also, in the post above, you also stated a couple of differing opinions which I found to be interesting and confusing at the same time.

First you stated that its your opinion that Rundblad plays no more than 50 NHL games if he even comes to North America.

Then you said, IF he does end up coming to North America that he will play in the AHL.

Lets break it in half....

Rundblad will play at least 35 NHL games next year....no injuries....no stipulations (him not coming over to NA)

If he plays 35 games or more......You owe me $20

if not....I owe you $20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 2:04

Vas you are a retard!!!!

Rundblad is no 6th defenseman yet!!! I think Vic meant if he plays in the NHL he might split time with his AHL affiliate or possibly time in the press box as some rookies do!!!

I would also like to clarify how awards work in hockey!!! Just because its named the Salming award and he presents it, does not mean Salming actually hand picked Rundblad to win the award. Its like the Ted Lindsay award in the NHL, its just named after him!!!!

Vas do you think George Vezina picks the top goalie award in the NHL every year????

Vas dont waste our forum with gay posts about your loser players and take that sweet avatar off before I beat you!!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 2:06

I really thought Salming hand picked the eventual winner of this award each year. Damn Swedes always confuse me.

Whats not confusing is Rundblad playing more than 35 games next year.

Who wants to bet?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 2:08

Ill bet you he doesnt reach 35 points!!!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 2:13

If he reaches 35 points id be ECSTATIC with him as my 6th defender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 4:07

Billy, Jens got what I meant. If he does come over I think the most games he will play in the NHL is 49. If he comes over he might get 35 games in and he might not. I believe if he comes over he will spend most of his time in the AHL. If he plays 35 games in the NHL, Rundbland gets 10-15 points which is awful for your 6th defenseman. Either way that is shit and yes there are injuries. You only have 5 NHL defenseman.

By the way, the previous two winners of the Salming Award were Marcus Ragnarsson and Magnus Johansson. The award has been in existence for 3 years now. Who do these two guys play for in the NHL. They have to be playing in the NHL because they won the Salming Award, right?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 22:25

Fuck was I on the money, does anybody else need any help with rookie predicitions for next season?
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 22:35

Yeah, what does the rookie gm do with my team next year?

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 2:57

Vic, you might as well insert young David into my defenders slot, because this young lad is certainly not a prospect....in my eyes anyways.
I remember someone in this league laughing because I didn't draft 6 NHL defenders
BILLY WRONG (Rundblad played 30 NHL games)

My opinion is that Runbland plays no more than 50 NHL games next year, if he even comes over to North America. If he does, my opinion is that Murray doesn't rush him and he plays in the AHL
VIC RIGHT

Vas you are a retard!!!!
Rundblad is no 6th defenseman yet!!! I think Vic meant if he plays in the NHL he might split time with his AHL affiliate or possibly time in the press box as some rookies do!!!
JENS RIGHT

Whats not confusing is Rundblad playing more than 35 games next year.
Who wants to bet?
BILLY WRONG

Ill bet you he doesnt reach 35 points!!!!.
JENS RIGHT

If he does come over I think the most games he will play in the NHL is 49. If he comes over he might get 35 games in and he might not. I believe if he comes over he will spend most of his time in the AHL. If he plays 35 games in the NHL, Rundbland gets 10-15 points which is awful for your 6th defenseman
VIC RIGHT
vsobs
vsobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 23:54

Hahaha. Billy is a retard and so is Lou for defending him!!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum