Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT TOM AND VIC HAVE GIVEN UP SO FAR

3 posters

Go down

WHAT TOM AND VIC HAVE GIVEN UP SO FAR Empty WHAT TOM AND VIC HAVE GIVEN UP SO FAR

Post by Admin Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 0:39

JUST SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE WHAT KIND OF SNAKE TOM IS AND WHAT KIND OF TRADER I AM. LET'S SEE WHO HAS GIVEN UP BETTER TALENT TO OTHER GM'S SO FAR. I WILL LET YOU, MY FELLOW GM'S DECIDE, WHO HAS GIVEN UP BETTER PLAYERS TO OTHER GM'S. YOU GUYS DECIDE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG.

VIC------------------TOM

YANDLE------------- S. WEBER
H. SEDIN------------ K. OKPOSO
J. TAVARES--------- E. KANE
SHATTENKIRK------- K. TURRIS
P. RINNE ----------- R. CALLAHAN
R. JOHANSEN ------ M. GRANLUND
V. TARASENKO ---- - J. DEMERS
1ST 2012 ----------- 1ST 2012
1ST 2013 ----------- 1ST 2013
J. BERNIER ---------- 2ND 2012
HORNQVIST --------- 3RD 2013
4TH 2012 ----------- ?
4TH 2013 ----------- ?
5TH 2012 ----------- ?
5TH 2012 (JENS) ---- ?

I GAVE UP 15 ASSETS AND TOM GAVE UP 11.

JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY WOULD TAKE EVEN 1 OF THE 11 ASSETS TOM HAS TRADED VS. WHAT I HAVE TRADED. JUST AN FYI NEXT TIME I TELL YOU GUYS I TRADE GOOD PLAYERS AND TOM SAYS I DON'T. YOU GUYS MAKE UP YOUR MIND BY LOOKING AT BOTH COLUMNS. YOU GUYS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT AND SEE WHO THE SNAKE IN THE GRASS IS AND WHO THE GUYS IS THAT IS TRADING QUALITY.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT TOM AND VIC HAVE GIVEN UP SO FAR Empty Re: WHAT TOM AND VIC HAVE GIVEN UP SO FAR

Post by Yanne Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 0:45

I dont think anybody ever said Tom wasn't a snake!

Mark, Kats, Billy, Lou and I have all said that Tom is the dirtiest GM in any and all leagues!!!

He is the Graham James of hockey pools, he only trades with the weak and feeble!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

WHAT TOM AND VIC HAVE GIVEN UP SO FAR Empty Re: WHAT TOM AND VIC HAVE GIVEN UP SO FAR

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 17:54

Pathetic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 22:38

All this proves is he is a better negotiator than you....actually you shouldn't be bragging about this

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 23:20

Vic for the 11 assets my return was backstrom, St Louis, Stastny, a 4th and a 5th. Five, assets in total.

Please post ur return on your 15 assets, just so we can show how dumb u and this comparison is!!!

tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 23:33

Retard, of course my return is going to be better because:

1) I gave up better players obvious by your last post. Thank you very much.

2) I gave up more assets!

Thank you for proving my point and acknowledging that the players I traded was better. Thank you again.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 23:37

Vas, he couldn't trade these shit players for 5 months with any other GM (including you), yet he is able to pull 2 trades off with Whitey in less than 1 month.

It doesn't mean that he is a better negotiator than me. It proves that nobody was stupid enough to take his pieces of shits for 5 months, that he was AGGRESSIVELY trying to trade, until now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 1:00

Ok so for fun post your return on your 15 assets (you won't cause it far outweighs what you gave up)! What I'm trying to tell you is I gave up a lot of assets for 3 players! If you think the assests I gave are garbage, well that's debatable but at the end of the day I gave up 11 assets to aquire 3 players.
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum