Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SALE OF TEAM MOOCH TO WHITEY

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SALE OF TEAM MOOCH TO WHITEY - Page 2 Empty Re: SALE OF TEAM MOOCH TO WHITEY

Post by Yanne Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 10:02

You cant compare the WFHL to this league, You jews fucked me in that league and started me off with a shit expansion team!!!!
Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 10:39

Yens...................for the record...............who wants an expansion team in their league????????

I DON'T..........but IF you want to pay for it, fine!

and when I say pay, I mean making you pay the price to try and find talent somewhere/somehow! as it should be!
so, you didn't get fucked, you are what you are, an expansion franchise who has to pay his dues!!
sorry dude..........it's just the way it is!

if/when we do expand, you will see what I am talking about!

and Vic, all we had to do was impliment a rule that:
if you do not have the min starting roster, you get fined, money/picks whatever! done deal!

although.............there are a few of us who are an injury or two away from not being able to ice the min roster!!
and..........what if you only have 2 goalies on your team, which is what is required. and one of them get hurt before the season starts (Huselius, although not a goalie, but you get what I am trying to point out), and you can't ice the min roster then what???

these rules will have to get adjusted accordingly as issues arrise!

all it takes is someone to find something in the rules outlined, or on someones roster, and make a suggestiion to add a rule for whatever reason he thinks/deems necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 12:26

The funny thing is....I would have beat at least 2 teams (not mentioning names) even without a full roster!!!!!.....Then what would have happend???? LOL IDIOTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 13:54

First of all, Tom!!!!! I never asked Vic to fight my battles and I didnt have a problem with Billy not icing 6 D. I said it was bullshit that Billy was saying the rules didnt clarify that he had to dress NHL players because he has been in pools long enough to know the rules.

I told you and Vic that if Billy didn't start 6 D it didn't matter to me. Vic took exception to it for the league. I never brought that to Vic's attention. He said it was the priciple of the matter.

I actually called Billy and tried to convince him to stay in the league.

As a neutral person, Vic does come off like a cocky pitbull but he wasn't the only one getting personal on the site!!!

as for Lou's comments, I know what its like to grant an expansion team and to own one. Since day 1 of the WHP hockey pool, even when I was winning, my goal was to keep the league and bottom teams competitive. Pools are about having fun and joking around with the boys, not to have some poor guy lose every year. Thats why Im always trying to think of ways to keep everybody competitve.

Ok enough of the bullshit crying on this site, lets just have fun!!!!!

Yanne
Yanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 14:00

Yen's ...............I love you buddy!!
wish you were here in Windsor!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 15:13

Jens ur a bitch, get Vic's cock out of your ass!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 22:01

Billy, I have your money. Very Happy Now Fuck off! Very Happy Actually, Billy you can still post on here. It's still fun even if you did sell your team for being a little bitch pale . I will let you be my assistant Commissioner if you behave yourself. lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 22:04

Tom, Billy, Kats and Angelo will still idiolize you even if you don't stick up for them and let you have their 18yr old sloppy seconds lol! .
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 0:58

I will forever idolize Tom like an older brother!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2