Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULE CLARIFICATIONS

2 posters

Go down

RULE CLARIFICATIONS Empty RULE CLARIFICATIONS

Post by Admin Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 21:31

Due to recent uncertainty regarding starting rosters, eligible players, etc., I have clarified a few issues as some people have tried, whether deliberately or not, to circumvent the intent of the rules. Section 2 regarding rosters stated:

2. TEAM ROSTERS AND POINT STRUCTURE

Each team will consist of a 38 (OR LESS) player roster at the start of Year 1, 2011/2012, 39 (OR LESS) player roster at the start of Year 2, 2012/2013, and a 40 (OR LESS) player roster at the start of Year 3 and beyond, 2013-beyond. Your starting roster will consist of 20 players that accumulate points for your team (12 Forwards, 6 defence, and 2 goalies ).You will also have farm team players whose points do not count. During the season you can exceed the above mentioned roster size but before the start of each new hockey season your roster must adhere to the above mentioned maximum roster size or less.

The sections has been clarified to state:

2. TEAM ROSTERS AND POINT STRUCTURE

Each team will consist of a 38 (OR LESS) player roster at the start of Year 1, 2011/2012, 39 (OR LESS) players roster at the start of Year 2, 2012/2013, and a 40 (OR LESS) player roster at the start of Year 3 and beyond,2013-beyond. Your starting roster MUST consist of 20 ACTIVE NHL players that accumulate points for your team (12 Forwards, 6 Defence, and 2 goalies) as per rule 5(c) as well. Your active roster must always remain at the 20 player limit excluding injuries as you cannot control injuries (ie. LTR Marc Savard). If a player is sent down to the minors, leaves for Europe, etc. you must have a NHL player to replace him in the starting line-up that will count as a roster change. You will also have farm team players whose points do not count. During the season you can exceed the above mentioned roster size but before the start of each new hockey season your roster must adhere to the above mentioned maximum roster size or less.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fhcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RULE CLARIFICATIONS Empty Re: RULE CLARIFICATIONS

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 23:51

I did not agree to these changes......where was the vote?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 3:35

There are no changes Billy, just clarifications. The clarification states NHL players as you apparently attempted to circumvent the rules. This is an NHL pool and not a combination of KHL, OHL, WHL, or whatever points. Don't try and find loopholes by saying "it doesn't say NHL players". I have clarified it for everyone. Rule 5c also states that you will always have 12 forwards, 6 defense and two goalies on your starting roster at all times. I can't believe you are even trying to do something like this. This is pretty low for you to try and pull something like this. Either way, it is as mentioned above.

As presently sits Jens is still one forward short and you are 1 defenseman short. Jens knows he has to pick up 1 more forward and does not have an issue with it. If that was the case Jens would have drafted all prospects at the draft in March and not fillers at the end of the draft. Just because you have decided to go a different route after drafting your team doesn't mean you try and attempt and find loopholes in the wording of the rules to suit you. I don't care if you pick up a piece of shit like Ballard, Demers, Russel, Clitsome, etc. I don't even care if they are injured. You need one NHL defenseman! I don't give a shit what you do with the rest of your team but you will start the season with 12 NHL forwards, 6 NHL defenseman, and 2 NHL goalies. I don't care if you start Rask and Schneider as your goalies as they are NHL forwards although there probably needs to be some discussion about guys throwing the season to get a better draft pick. (*It has to be obvious though*). There are no rules at this time regarding a GM throwing the pool on purpose but there apparently needs to be. Get a NHL D Billy. I don't give a fuck how shit he is. Someone will be willing to trade you a bum for a 4th or 5th rounder. Or give them one of your bottom end forwards.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 6:43

im not giving him shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 9:43

The rule currently states:
Your starting roster will consist of 20 players that accumulate points for your team (12 Forwards, 6 defence, and 2 goalies ).

it says nothing about what happens if........................?????

NO RULES WILL BE CHANGED/ALTERED/ADDED UNTIL WE ALL APROVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 10:47

Since rules are being changed without anyone voting on them, I would like to officially resign from the FHCL. I cannot be in a league where rules get changed by the commish whenever he feels like it. If these rules were in the rule book from day 1 it would have affected who I drafted and traded.

This league has disappointed me more and more as the months went on. Two teams have not even logged on to the website in months, and don't even know what their team is. Two teams out of nine!! Me, Tom, Lou, Angelo, Kats, Jens are all in another league anyways. Vic it seems we created this league for you and now you are making rules whenever you see fit.

You guys might think that I am making this decision because of my recent trades. Let me clarify that this isn't the case.

Backstrom
Giroux
Tavares
Ryan
Stastny
JVR
Marleau
Kane
.....is probably the best 8 forwards going forward.

Subban
"Kirk"
Suter
and 5 defensive prospects looks like a bright future for Defenders too

Hiller
Rask
Schneider
Bernier
I would take that goalie group going forward any day of the week.

I love this team and all the young players on it. Which brings me to my next point. I don't want to cheer for Giroux, or Tavares, or Ryan, or Marleau or whoever is not on my WFHL team! They are not mine, whichever way you look at it. Maybe it's loyalty to my other team, but call it what you want.

As of today, I am officially out of the FHCL. In the meantime I will try to find someone to buy my team as Im sure no one will have a problem taking over this team. Good luck to all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 11:14

Vic................you are an idiot!!

YOU ARE NO LONGER IN GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HILTER DIED A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!!!!!

you have as much say in this league as Rob does!! you don't like something, you ASK to get something changed!!

This league might die before it even begins!!
good job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 13:00

RIP FHCL

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 13:47

I can't believe I'm doing this. This is bushleague Billy. There isn't one league you are in that doesn't have a team that can field a full starting line-up. And, don't say Jens because you guys gave him a special EXCEMPTION because he was an expansion team. Are you an expansion team Billy? BUSHLEAGUE!
Kats, Lou and Angelo have a full starting roster and your trying to circumvent the rules. Let's put it to a vote for Billy. I don't give a fuck. This is bushleague Billy as your trying to fuck Angelo, Kats, Lou and everybody else 2-3 years down the road. Jens said that regardless of what happens with this vote he will field a full NHL starting roster and wants no part of the BILLY EXCEMTION rule if the vote goes that way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 13:53

I could give a flying fuck who Billy, Jens....start on their starting roster. They paid the fee, the rule is not clearly stated and if they think getting the first overall pick will get them a better team going forward go ahead...

What I do have a problem with is if you are not fielding your best team in order to tank (you have an NHLer on your bench and an AHLer on your starting 20....)

That being said, if the rule is not clearly stated, we vote. I really don't see the big deal here and I really don't see how anyone could have an issue with a vote, this is a democracy!!!
tventura
tventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:10

I want more guys like Billy in the draft/league!!!

pay your fees, and can't fill out the roster!! hahahahaha..........WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE GIVE A SHIT??????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down